Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? (26059 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
frozen70:

Stop it naw,, this is someone future and stop showing yourself
how did I show myself
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
frozen70:

Stop it naw,, this is someone future and stop showing yourself
how did I show myself
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Riele(f): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=ARCHEMEDESME post=80651982]
I want to apply for remarking[/quot
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by dreadsbee: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
To be outstanding in your WAEC is to have A1 in your subjects.

To learn bag making online. WhatsApp me on 08064451893 or Call : 07037129532
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by InansBobo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Why do I live
Life just has no meaning again.When I take a look at the results of those I am better than I think life is unfair
1. Did you write the exam without aid?
2. Didn't you write NECO?
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by InansBobo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
I did not even cheat at all
I was the only one affected.
The funny thing is that even the worst student had a C6 .I do not just get it,was I cursed or what.I got a good jamb score above 270 and always had perfect scores likd 60/60,96/100 in math and this happened to me
you should rather be bothered about the English which is bad already.
The maths will come by/before November, but you see that English, it's even better it were Outstanding
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by InansBobo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Don't mind them outstanding means you did exceptionally well. Its more than A1.
Congrats champ.
A1 is 75-100 so do you mean he scored 101?
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by DavSagacity(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
anthonyuncle:
it means that u were standing outside da exam hall while others were inside
You no get chill at all. Wetin dey give somebody deoression na him you dey take play...

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by DaddyMorenike: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
InansBobo:

A1 is 75-100 so do you mean he scored 101?
exactly my point! Some markers give exaggerated points sometimes and when they calculate, it doesn't add up. I'm sure the guy scored 250.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Osuman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Archimedes, principle, do u remember it, can u practicalized it in really life? If u can, then that is what life is all about. Don't bother about that outstanding, I once had it in mine weac, and it was release in due cause, but be expecting credit i .e C, but what u got, is beyond imagination that is why they are holding on to it. U should be worried about ur English which subject, D7 is a mense, just calm down, hit ur books hard and take ur exam's again that should be if u didn't enrol Neco, and don't forget to change ur method of writing the essay part, if u used to write letter writing, change it to the other, because it might still land u in another menses again, best of luck.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Botanistbbb: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Don't overstress yourself, your result will be released am a witness to that.And that subject happen to be the only on with distinction.
Just a kind of cross checking but if it's so in other candidates results then expect the worse.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Xpress24(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
anthonyuncle:
honestly u deserve konk for ur teethcheesycheesy
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Riele(f): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Godmademan:
Its likely that results from the examination centre was witheld. He should find out if others who wrote in that centre has same problem. If that is the case he should pray the situation changes else he might to take GCE for that subject if he did not write NECO.

pls explain more.
Can one sit only English in GCE?
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Xpress24(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
remarking? I just feel useless I just regret being born in Nigeria
life is full of ups n down when u fall dust ursef and try again.giv no room to depression life is good.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
I wonder when waec started using outstanding for ceased results...normally its withheld.
Not to worry,I think u did exceptionally well in ur maths no two ways.
So most peeps don't know an A means Outstanding but Waec made a mistake here by not using the bar code instead.
A1,A2,A3 respectively.
The mistake can still come from the school during the typing...ur original result will come from waec later with ur photo on it after 6months..would be sent to the school as well.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Xpress24(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
mrMeen:
outstanding is a mark above A if I am correct I have never seen something like this honestly, it's only in the Harry potter universe that you'll hear outstanding, exceed expectations, satisfactory and poor, well wetin I know.
i had many outstanding in 2010 but wen they release d result i was disappointed.i asked mysef why was it OUTSTANDING in d first place if they were goin to giv me n f9 in maths.i am saying u ar goin to fail,ur case is different.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Xpress24(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
I did not even cheat at all
I was the only one affected.
The funny thing is that even the worst student had a C6 .I do not just get it,was I cursed or what.I got a good jamb score above 270 and always had perfect scores likd 60/60,96/100 in math and this happened to me

u still be small pikin.never look down on others dont see ursef above others.be humble.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Godmademan(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Riele:

pls explain more. Can one sit only English in GCE?
I have no idea...i never wrote GCE.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Riele(f): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Godmademan:
I have no idea...i never wrote GCE.

Thanks
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by tunary(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
anthonyuncle:
LOL grin
anthonyuncle:
LOL
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Frezhkid10(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Emoreni:

Please does the school send the average score in each subject to Neco as well?
...I don't about NECO ooo..buh am very sure abt WAEC..
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Xpress24:

u still be small pikin.never look down on others dont see ursef above others.be humble.
I do not
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Blessgod30: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Why do I live
Life just has no meaning again.When I take a look at the results of those I am better than I think life is unfair

You are not better than anyone. Stop the comparison. You are you. Compete with yourself. Mind your business in life. If life's unfair to you now, it means you just start living. Life's a good thing. Thank God for what you have and move on. You don't have to be in despair. You are not the first to have such. It will turn out great if you don't give up the hope. Hope for the better.

I had so many outstanding. They came out B3 at the end. Outstanding simply means, it's a good result however, it's not so sure that you wrote that exams without being involved in malpractice. Your result is under investigation.

Outstanding, withheld are the popular poo they used to qualify some investigative means to prove the authenticity of the result. If remarked by them and found out that you involved in malpractice, it will be released and you will see that you failed the subject. Otherwise it will be given theeeeeee as it is.

So brace up yourself and don't think of sniper or rope just yet. Believe and hope for the better. Your English language had issue too. Forget it and write again.

So many of us wrote up-to three times. If this is your third time, don't give up. Prepare for next year and put more effort. If possible combine Neco and the waec.

Be happy Lad. There is a bright light ahead. Don't go into the dark. Every single person you see has one bordering issues in their live. Waec is yours! Handle it well.

1 Like

Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Pearl05(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
anthonyuncle:

Not everyone can take a joke especially when depressed.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Outstanding means that you went to stand outside to write the paper, that is you cheated in the exam by writing it outside the exam hall standing
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Pearl05(f): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Why do I live

Hold yourself and stop all these negative energy. You must have done very well that they suspect malpractice.

What to do
√ Go to any wace office close to you and complain in writing.
They will surly release it. Cheer you.
Congratulations.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by donPhill(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
only mine
it will be released in days time...
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Your results is being scrutinised.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Please help me out,am frustrated and depressed right now I just don't think I should live again
Data processing-B3
Civic Education-B3
English Language-D7
Igbo Language-B2
General mathematics-OUTSTANDING
Agricultural science-B3
Biology-B3
Chemistry -c4
Physics-B3
I want to apply for remarking but do you think i can make it

You don't need to apply for any remarking, usually they will release the result eventually. But in order to quicken the process, please go to WAEC office and inquire about this case.

This same OUSTANDING happened to me that year in Physics, thankfully my NECO results came out good so I used it to gain admission and forgot about WAEC, checked back in 6 months or so and they have released it, B2 grade. I didn't know exactly when they released it.

Best thing is to visit WAEC office, if commom waec is making you feel useless, how will you face real life's challenges? brace up o.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
You are not useless my dear. Just have faith it will be released. My younger bro had same issue with his waec last year. His maths and physics were outstanding but after like two months there about,
It was released and he got B3 in both subjects. Just keep hope alive.
ARCHEMEDESME:

I don't understand you
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by RabbleRouser: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Why do I live

Such is life...but take it easy.
Re: What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? by InansBobo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
exactly my point! Some markers give exaggerated points sometimes and when they calculate, it doesn't add up. I'm sure the guy scored 250.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU / Peter Seunara Arotiba Emerges Best Candidate In West Africa (WASSCE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.