Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (30988 Views)

Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k / 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Soukiss(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jones4190:
go into palm oil selling and believed me you will never regret, as I speak with you now 25 kg of oil in ondo state is just 6k while there are selling in Lagos at 12k. I started the business last year with just 250k but now I'm counting over 1m.
if you have enough time you can adopt yam/palm oil approach, that is you get palm oil from the east, take it to Benue state, sell it and get yam from zaki biam ( Benue) and take it to port harcult .
if you need more advice feel free to contact me through this number 08136473758
I dey with u.nice one brother. Noticed I take this
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
ekineme:
OP do a careful analysis of your strength and weakness, what motivates you. You need to do what makes you happy and also gives you your daily bread, that way you can be able to withstand the difficult days. Having said I will drop my little ideas here, Hope you will find it useful:
Start a mini Factory:
1. Chalk production and refill ink production, both will cost you less than 100k for the local machine and less than 200k if you are going for the foreign ones.
2. Nylon( Santana) production, the machine is BTW 35-70k for manual and 150 -350k for automatic.
3. Sub distributor of toiletries ( you can buy d material n since the machines are above your budget for now) It will b produced n packaged with your branded coy name ( this will cost you from 200k-300k depending on volume n target market n your choice of toiletries ur going into.
4. Start a Telecom Business. Recharge card printing and sell to dealers( Ensure you buy Pin from genuine and registered dealers alone,The dealer must send the IT staff to install n configure d necessary softwares before you make payment.) (*A registered network dealer must b able to login into d network portal*) This will cost you from 25k - to any amt you can afford
5.Set up a Vehicle Tracking and solar Energy consultancy Firm( you don't need to have the technical know-how, u just enter into contract with as many firm as you can, then once you secure a contract you sub contract it out.

This is a public forum I can't drop my contact for further assistance but should you need any further clarification you can Email me on
emetechintegratedservice@gmail.com

Be your Brothers keeper, and Together we shall make Nigeria a better place.

THIS IS THE ONLY GUY THAT ANSWERED THE QUESTION

THANKS OP

I HAVE TO CONSIDER ON OF THESE
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Stricklybidness(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
franchasng:
Production is not always the problem, marketing and selling fast is the major challenge.

Many companies shutdown because of low sales of their manufactured products.

Op, don't rush into any product production if you haven't mastered it by starting it from scratch or as an employee at a factory that produced similar product.

Best advice ever.

Is not about stocking your shop with goods, but how to get buyers for them.
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Stricklybidness(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Futureberry:
go into online business, e.g a forum.. You don't have to be updating it daily, forum users will do that for you.. With 300k,you can focus on a particular niche, e.g investment, a forum that is all about the latest investment opportunities.. And put the remaining 200k In treasury bills

Throw more light on this.
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by GlitznGlamour: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
corkshell9090:
You can get a Robot to trade Cryto with it n you can be making 50dollars everyday,I can teach you for free.
How much have you made from this and how long have you been into it? Show us proof.

1 Like

Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by virginboy1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jones4190:
go into palm oil selling and believed me you will never regret, as I speak with you now 25 kg of oil in ondo state is just 6k while there are selling in Lagos at 12k. I started the business last year with just 250k but now I'm counting over 1m.
if you have enough time you can adopt yam/palm oil approach, that is you get palm oil from the east, take it to Benue state, sell it and get yam from zaki biam ( Benue) and take it to port harcult .

Best post I have read today on nairaland
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by RichieMichie: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

I hear palm oil people uses juju... Like you've got to be in some cult sort of. Just saying sha

You don't say. No wonder my mum didn't succeed in it
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Johnlegacy57: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
easytos:
I can help break down the pros and cons of the nylon stuff mentioned here.

It is profitable but you need some insights

I need this insight
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by yetunsbay(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
ElonEmpire:

6k oil in Ondo?
Lai Mohammed must have learnt his trade from you.
Which Ondo self? Ondo in Nigeria or Malaysia
check the date naw
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by DENNIXX(f): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
[How can we reach u ?quote author=simonlee post=80658407]if you need funds to start or expand your current business,check my signature![/quote]
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by lordmayor4(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jones4190:

You say 25ltrs of palm oil is how much in Ondo?
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by FuckHomophobes: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
RichieMichie:

You don't say. No wonder my mum didn't succeed in it

I never believed it until it happened to my ex. Mehn that dude battled spiritual things sha. If motor nor spoil for road, these guys would seize it or he wouldn't see any profit.

Lord knows whether he don use juju on me grin grin
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by clems88(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
malcom1X:

grin grin grin grin grin

Not good for exporting too. But no be say I dey laugh, maybe it's okay with them.
lol. Me I dey laugh o. We do waybill oil from Delta for use become I can't stand the smell
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Gfskw: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Think for yourself
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by fortune1968: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jones4190:
Nobody should take him serious . Nowhere in Nigeria is palm oil sold 6k this year . The cheapest price in Ondo this year was 10k currently 14k ( if not more ) In Lagos currently , palm oil is 18k - 19k . Therefore , one should be wary to follow you since your info are not correct . I deal in palm oil .
And about yam , anyone who will do this must think of where to sell it . Is shop or store available ?
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by fortune1968: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Soukiss:
I dey with u.nice one brother. Noticed I take this
Be careful his info aren't correct . People like this should not be followed . Palm oil trading may be good but seek your info elsewhere and keep your distance from the man here . I warned you !

2 Likes

Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
That was 2019 price nah angry
fortune1968:
Nobody should take him serious . Nowhere in Nigeria is palm oil sold 6k this year . The cheapest price in Ondo this year was 10k currently 14k ( if not more ) In Lagos currently , palm oil is 18k - 19k . Therefore , one should be wary to follow you since your info are not correct . I deal in palm oil .
And about yam , anyone who will do this must think of where to sell it . Is shop or store available ?

2 Likes

Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Jones4190(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
fortune1968:
Let me answer you before I proceed to people that care to know details, the time I make the post was in 2019, actually the price as of that time was 6k, even now they are selling palm oil in abia at the price 5500N per 25kg. Palm oil business is good and it does not require shop at the beginning. Stop discouraging people

3 Likes

Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Rexnegro(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jones4190:
Nice one bro
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Soukiss(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
fortune1968:
Be careful his info aren't correct . People like this should not be followed . Palm oil trading may be good but seek your info elsewhere and keep your distance from the man here . I warned you !
thanks u
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by fortune1968: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jones4190:

Let me answer you before I proceed to people that care to know details, the time I make the post was in 2019, actually the price as of that time was 6k, even now they are selling palm oil in abia at the price 5500N per 25kg. Palm oil business is good and it does not require shop at the beginning. Stop discouraging people
Someone is seeking an advice on a business now 2021 ,you are quoting 2019 price in your advice , how reasonable is that ? In that case , you don't know what you are doing .The price you have just quoted for Abia clearly shows that you are up to something .And people like you should be avoided . And whoever follow you is prepared to suffer . Be warned !
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Ubongdemaga: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Research on okrika bale
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by larrypourl(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
fortune1968:

The thread is an old one, he made that comment in 2019, go back and confirm it. It's an old thread that just hit front page

UPDATE:
I just observed his comment, guys trade with caution.
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by fortune1968: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
larrypourl:

The thread is an old one, he made that comment in 2019, go back and confirm it. It's an old thread that just hit front page

UPDATE:
I just observed his comment, guys trade with caution.
Then , caution should be exercised while bringing an old thread up again . Infact , it should be indicated so . Otherwise , many people can be misled into taking wrong decisions .

1 Like

Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by Yankee101: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Farm
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by RIVENDEL(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Come make money from palm oil
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by ultimatebunmi1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
dont try this the stress in the business and the loss you will face no be here it is a very difficult job with alot of disadvantages i pray you wount have high blood pressure
henrijin:
Principal agent for Winners Golden Chance lotto
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
fortune1968:
Did you even care to read the comment and check the date?
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by tunnex190: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
aktolly54:
why can't you learn from the other guy that posted similar thing about 700k few days ago? Tomorrow someone will even asking similar question with 400k .

PS: maybe you should screenshot the 500k for us to see before advising you

You don't understand what you don't understand. This thread is almost 2 year old in 26th. So next time, check the date. I don't know why it made front page today
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by anzaku47(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you are south west go into vegetables and thank me later.
Re: Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? by tunnex190: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
money121:

Since 2019 grin and the mod decide to push it on frontpage now
The 500k back then av lose value due to the inflation in th3 country

I tire for the mod. Sinnnceeee!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? / How I Lost A Beautiful Job Opportunity Carelessly / What Happened After I Lied On My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.