Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired (16156 Views)

Why Do The Majority Of Job Applicants Never Get Hired? / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Amudeneogu: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why are they like to pag the age limit when they know that seeking for job in Nigeria is very dificult and the strike actions by ASUU and other school workers prolong the school years for example you will add another 2or3 years in 4 years course letter they will say you are too old to be employ.
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Charleslewizy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lemme sit and listen to nl experts grin
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by bluefilm: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jobs over entrepreneurship all the time!!!

What a sad and discouraging mentality. cry cry cry
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Techsunny: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ok
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
shankara7:
Why would a Mechanical Engineering graduate be looking for opportunities in Management, Finance and customer relationship?
I think say na only me see am hmm
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Zizy99:

Are you still job hunting ?
Do You want to double your income?
You want to work from home?
You want to sack your boss?
You want to spend more time with your kids and family?
You want to build a business that will last for generations

Oriflame offers these and many more opportunities...
Click on link below to learn more about how to partner with this Swedish brand.

https:///2348036519099
una done start again,,see scam
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by cooltola(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
My own advice I am not against anyone catching their fun, but when it is time to be serious , be serious . When jobs are very scare in this Buhari era, what are you doing to improve yourself? I notice many youth keep saying oga no job dey around. But I notice many young men in my area spend majority of their time drinking, chasing women and creating a nuisance. For these young men , sex and alcohol seems to be their only priority. Some will go far and visit olosho at night, drinking to stupor and be forming big man because their parents get boys quarter or mini flat for them. They wake up very late in the afternoon and doing nothing but chilling and smoking weed. Later they wonder why their mates are moving on with their lives and why they are not successful blaming Buhari. Learn a skill or a hustle , get better in what you are doing. Improve on yourself. If you do not work hard and smarter when you are young, do not expect life to be kind to you . Please do not rely on your parent inheritance and remember God when you are young.

3 Likes

Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Sirwallace(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
shankara7:
Why would a Mechanical Engineering graduate be looking for opportunities in Management, Finance and customer relationship?

Because they are limited opportunities for engineers compare to the aforementioned.
Reason for diversification.
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Sirwallace(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
shankara7:

Because they are limited opportunities for engineers compare to the aforementioned.
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Sirwallace(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
shankara7:
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by shankara7: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Sirwallace:

Which school did you graduate from?
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by omojeesu(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Ha! Ha!! Haa!!

Smart guy! Most likely you're a lady.

You see you need your health first before considering beauty!

Link up with me on max.com/585305
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by omojeesu(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2019
osazsky:
una done start again,,see scam

Not SCAM.

Multilevel network marketing has been in existence for more than 80 years! It is legit business.

There are hundreds all over the world. Almost half in the USA alone. No less than 20 in Nigeria and still counting as new ones keep rushing in.

Smart guys do multilevel network marketing! It can be done part time or full time.

Shine your eyes. Do your own personal study. MLNM is NOT Ponzi scheme. If anyone says so he or she is either ignorant or mischievous.

Check this out: max.com/585305
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Sirwallace(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2019
shankara7:
Which school did you graduate from?

Lautech
Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by Thebestdesigner: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Need a Professional and beautiful Resume or Cover letter written by a Certified Resume Writer and Designer?  

I will create a resume/cover letter that will make you an outstanding candidate for your dream job

I will write an outstanding and eye-catching resume that will highlight your skills, experiences, and professionalism and gets you noticed by the firm. I will also make your employers see you as the best out of the majority.

Whether you are just starting your career, a mid-career professional or a senior executive, I have the expertise to ensure you get the attention you deserve.

What to expect if you order my gig:

Attractive ATS compliant resume/CV  

Personalized marketing document that reveals your strongest skills and abilities

Achievement-driven job descriptions 

Editable format  

Modern design that exceeds expectation

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

LET ME HELP YOU LAND YOUR DREAM JOB TODAY! 

Satisfaction Guarantee... 100%

Re: The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2019
All these cannot guarantee you get a job except you tithe from every monetary gift u get

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got A Job Interview Alert But... "Please Read" / Top 6 Employability Skills In Shortage Among Nigerian Graduates / Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.