Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody (24026 Views)

Why Did Jonathan's Govt, Kill El-Zakzaky's 3 Sons, & 32 Followers In 2014? / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Agugbadin: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

And your President buhari who has refused to release their leader is not stubborn abi?

President Buhari is not the person holding their leader but the laws of the land Nigeria

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by MachadoPreto: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Thank God!
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by stagger: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
If Iran ever succeeds in putting weapons in the hands of these people, it will be terrible.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by OBIPLUS(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
God will help Nigeria.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by favour32(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Why disobey court order?
Is it not a form of corruption even if the man na witch?
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by otokx(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeria should treat this matter carefully.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Ghost01(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2019
History repeats itself
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by stanliwise(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Agugbadin:

If the government forces should fight them they will regret following Elzakzaky blindly, they are dieing and still following that man. They are as stubborn as El Zakzaky
It simply means they are indoctrinated, they have made up their mind. In formal words this type of behaviour is reffered to as extremism, if this their leader dies, I can't say what the future holds.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Trueyarn(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2019
I am not a muslim, but the maltreatment and torture of a fellow citizen of this country without trail and conviction by law enforcment officers is a display of abuse of power. Everyone has a right to whatever religious affiliation in this country, stop putting the lives of innocent patriots in danger by turning a democratic goverment into a dictatorship. Adolph, Napoleon, Idi amin...we all know it did'nt go down well with them, let that frail looking dictator be aware that he who plays with fire, should not be scared of getting burnt. [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by gfjhfjjfhn: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2019
We thank God for today game , , we have tomorrow sure correct score available for those who are ready to go for its: odds are 209 and 87 odds are available for tomorrow: , , contact me or whatsapp me, , @@$$$+2348162398394

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by moonbender(m): 1:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by erinolu(m): 1:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Where is MURIC...them no go come talk now o. Assuming it was a Christian in power, we no for don hear word.

MURIC come and talk oo
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by vineyardfarms: 3:10am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=9jahotblog post=80654625]fg should release elzakzaky.

December 12-13, 2015
The day Nigerian army surrounded Shi'ites worship place in Zaria and massacred over 300 Shi'ites, men, women, children because they blocked the convoy of Nigeria Chief of Army Staff. El Zakzakki and wife were arrested and whisked to Abuja, his 4 sons didn't survive this attack...
This is the genesis of Shi'ites protest in Nigeria under Buhari.

SINCE IT IS OK FOR PMB TO DISOBEY COURT ORDERS, HE IS CREATING ANOTHER SET OF BOKO HARAM THAT MAY FURTHER SLIDE THE COUNTRY TO UNATTAINABLE INTERNAL COMFLICT. GET READY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by wizardus: 3:39am On Jul 27, 2019
See the video details here

Shi'tes storm abuja mosque over alleged death of members in police station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdskEPmWtLE
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Junior66(m): 3:43am On Jul 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Trust me, theses Shiites do not want Zaczaky to be released.. They are hoping he dies in government custody.

That will be their excuse for violent revolution and by then, they would have gained sympathy from countries like Iran.
Revolution Is what they stand for and the FG wants to play into their hands
Shites have never been known to fight so your theory is wrong. If there were a Sunni sect they would have long taken to armed insurrection against the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 4:33am On Jul 27, 2019
but nigeria is not weak oo....

if nigerian army rally then you are in big trouble....

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by NicodemusMusa: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2019
The Shites have started the revolution. Although, they are not different from the Sunnis in terms of spreading terrorism.
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by badman007(m): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Read comments to see why Nigeria would remain a useless and lawless country. I'm ashamed of my country men.

They support our wickedness and inhumanity.

Buhari is a motherfucker
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by badman007(m): 5:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Junior66:

Shites have never been known to fight so your theory is wrong. If there were a Sunni sect they would have long taken to armed insurrection against the Nigerian government.

Nigerians are sick Bro. Very useless
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 5:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Agugbadin:

If the government forces should fight them they will regret following Elzakzaky blindly, they are dieing and still following that man. They are as stubborn as El Zakzaky
and if the government don't use their head,they would regret taking the step of Yusuf of boko haram...all what is needed for this to go thy way of Syria is hijacking ..PEACEFUL PROTEST~RIOT~CIVIL WAR.. the Nigerian forces are pushing for this process.......
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2019
badman007:
Read comments to see why Nigeria would remain a useless and lawless country. I'm ashamed of my country men.

They support our wickedness and inhumanity.

Buhari is a motherfucker

sharrap....!!

was it not them who started the fvck up....??

how can you block way of a commander....??

soooo,you just want to watch how the declare another nation in nigeria because you hate nigeria....??

you cant even imagine that that is a crazy idea....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:
but nigeria is not weak oo....

if nigerian army rally then you are in big trouble....
but Nigeria is weak ooh...only if you can't withstand the pressure from our military that's when they beat their chest...but if you fit withstand them,they go give you space.....I only pray thus does not go a-wire...we no get military for Nigeria..we only have thugs on camouflage ...then officers are politicians boys....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 5:35am On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

sharrap....!!

was it not them who started the fvck up....??

how can you block way of a commander....??

soooo,you just want to watch how the declare another nation in nigeria because you hate nigeria....??

you cant even imagine that that is a crazy idea....
not just a mere commander ooh....number one man for army....
but the I'll treatment is okay naa...e don du...no be treasonable offense their leader commit...
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 5:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
but Nigeria is weak ooh...only if you can't withstand the pressure from our military that's when they beat their chest...but if you fit withstand them,they go give you space.....I only pray thus does not go a-wire...we no get military for Nigeria..we only have thugs on camouflage ...then officers are politicians boys....

you know nothing....they rallied against ipob and that was minimum force....

nigerian army is a professional army trained to kill....

if you think those hardend soldiers will not obey commands from army headquaters because of you,then you are crazy too....
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
not just a mere commander ooh....number one man for army....
but the I'll treatment is okay naa...e don du...no be treasonable offense their leader commit...

what do u mean with that....??
last we saw was their members tried to occupy a military checkpoint....

and army had to show them who is boss in nigeria yet again....

they don wan to stop....

and that shows their real intentions....

am surprised that iran cant calm them down or are not willin....

i couldnt imagine that persia can be this ignorant.... undecided undecided
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Agugbadin:

the same umbilical cord
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 5:53am On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

you know nothing....they rallied against ipob and that was minimum force....

nigerian army is a professional army trained to kill....
if you think those hardend soldiers will not obey commands from army headquaters because of you,then you are crazy too....
was ipob armed...why haven't they rallied against boko-haram,why didn't they rally against militants?? Thank God for yar'adua's proposal 'amnesty.' If not ,,they for still dey battle militant till date...

my statement was only if you can't withstand their pressure

Lastly the Nigerian military is ill trained and very unprofessional ...they are all indoctrinated with civilian intimidation...haven't you heard or seen a soldier posted to Bornu crying??...and am like!!who is he expecting to go fight,if he,an army,don't know his being paid to defend the territorial integrity of our land.??.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by cybriz82(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2019
wizardus:

This people got mind

Meanwhile

Shi'tes Muslim protesting at night in abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLqVKIrfNQ

Shey u dey see am na N we dey here dey pity d ones wey police mills...well buhari dn get many questions to ansi after stepping down...d man want do pass idi Amin n Charles Taylor..
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by Kenturkey048(m): 5:57am On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

what do u mean with that....??
last we saw was their members tried to occupy a military checkpoint....

and army had to show them who is boss in nigeria yet again....

they don wan to stop....

and that shows their real intentions....

am surprised that iran cant calm them down or are not willin....

i couldnt imagine that persia can be this ignorant.... undecided undecided
I know...but you know stopping this mayhem is very simple....obey court order...free their boss...how is this so difficult ..??
Re: El-zakzaky: 3 Shi’ites Die In Police Custody by tsdarkside(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I know...but you know stopping this mayhem is very simple....obey court order...free their boss...how is this so difficult ..??

he was not even granted bail sef by courts....

i dont know where una are getting una informations sef,but thinkin we will bother to argue with una based on a lie,then you people are not serious atal and should completly be ignored....

not that we do a mistake rush una....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat / EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / David Samson Graduates As Marine Engineer In Philippine (Sponsored By Jonathan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.