Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man (831 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man by Jrick: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Man surprises his gf in bear costume after allegedly travelling 2400km in China, finds her with another guy.

Re: Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man by OriginalZombiE: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fall in love at your own peril.

Shey no be woman again
Re: Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man by judgementyard(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Things we do for love! undecided
Move on my guy,she doesn't deserve you and be grateful that it happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man by Jrick: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Someone said 'woman, Devil, Satan, Demon and Trash are all FIVE letters word' Do you think that is a coincidence? �
Re: Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man by ikbnice(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
It is usually tragic when you demonstrate love in movies in real life.
Re: Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man by SirL0neWolf(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
If it's me, I'm turning to a Grizzly immediately.
Re: Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man by Blackfire(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Women....

(1) (Reply)

Just Masturbate And Be Happy! / She Smiled When I Sent Her These Hot Photos. / I Am Bored In Bodija, Ibadan..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.