Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room (15036 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by bubudeen: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2020
Sorry to bother you guys it my first post here. Just want some advice though. I have been dating my girlfriend for a little over a year now and we have been bonding and growing well. I would say we have a fairly healthy relationship. I don't want to go into details of what I have done for her or she done for me but. I can assure you I make sure she doesn't lack any basics.

Recently I wanted to use a nice picture of hers for a profile so I ask for her phone and asked for her gallery precisely cos she passwords every single app on her phone including her pic gallery. She opened it and handed me the phone. As I was going through I saw a picture she took in a very posh room white bedsheets, posh hotel like furniture she wore a big t-shirt she normally use to sleep and just inner tights shorts.

I asked her immediately where was this cos we see almost every other day. I looked at the date of the picture and saw that it tallied with the time she said she wanted to go stay with her friend that lives alone for one week cos she normally stays with her family.

Rather than answer she collected the phone and didn't talk. I kept asking she now said it was a guy that we both knows room. That she just went to greet him. I knew it was a lie cos the room was mega posh with white bedsheet and the time stamp on the picture was 9.22pm during lockdown time

I have since asked her to let me see the picture again she has refused rather claiming that I am damn to jealous and have trust issues so she won't show me.

What do I do. I am 99% sure the pictures were taken in a posh hotel room.

5 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by crazygod(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2020
Dude it's called Entanglement. Respect yourself except you want to marry her.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by AntiWailer: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol.

Room or hotel. You seem to be bothered more about the hotel. Just close your eyes and think about it. (hotel, car, room, toilet any where u are cool with) Just know that Your girl friend was banged during lock down Period.

A Mofo helped u to shine her Congo. She was not even scared of Covid, she must be a serious runs girl.

You already decided on what next to do but I pity you in the future.

I hope she will not pin a Player's pregnancy on you cos u seem hopelessly in love.

"Emotional Asss Nigga, look at wat u going through"

Khaligraph.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2020
What are you to do? grin angry grin grin

Die,mudafvcker, Die !!!!

These cooked up stories always make me laugh wink cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Won ti doe grin

10 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Chimeluv(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Super story... undecided

1 Like

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by BlueAir: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2020
angry He's a foool for coming out to ask what to do.i wonder how people like this manage to pop out always on nairaland
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Room or hotel

Your girl friend was banged during lock down Period.

A Mofo helped u to shine her Congo. She was not even scared of Covid, she must be a serious runs girl.

You already decided on what next to do but I Pity you in the future.

I hope she will not pin a Player's pregnancy on you cos u seem hopelessly in love

Khaligraph.

5 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Vyzz: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2020
She got into an entanglement

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Vyzz: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2020
AntiWailer:

Khaligraph.

Khaligraph Jones?

Name of the track bro?
Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Posh your room and get white bedsheet, she wont have anywhere to go no more.

11 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2020
luminouz:
What are you to do? grin angry grin grin

Die,mudafvcker, Die !!!!

These cooked up stories always make me laugh wink cheesy grin
ah swear

1 Like

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol. Sorry o. If you still love her. Forgive her. Afterall, you've not married her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Starz825(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2020
crazygod:
Dude it's called Entanglement. Respect yourself except you want to marry her.
abi na
entanglement indeed

@op...u beta leave the girl and move on.... She's not worth you and your time....
any woman who lacks contentment doesn't worth a kind guy like you after all u provide for her virtually everything she needs but then she still went ahead and cheated on you....
u don't need any advice...you should know wat to do

6 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by tempest01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
She belongs to the streets.

The earlier you let her go back to whence forth she came, the better for you.

18 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Samakus(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm sorry for you.

Keep simping

1 Like

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Is this thread worthy you know what to do. Many of the ladies we call gf are oloshos. Not new

12 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Xsem(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
They say a single pic doesn't tell the whole story but that one is too expository and explanatory for you not to know what to do. She's has already used reverse psychology on you by accusing you of being too insecure and jealous.
The truth is that she slept with that guy, yes they had what we now know as entanglement! You either eject yourself from the relationship but if you think you can live with the obvious reality, then continue. But you should always value your peace of mind over this kind of relationships.
I am only angry that you don't know what to do... you can't undo what has happened and as you narrated, she's not even pertubed and will likely go back to sip from the cup of that guy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Charleys: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
bubudeen:
Sorry to bother you guys it my first post here. Just want some advice though. I have been dating my girlfriend for a little over a year now and we have been bonding and growing well. I would say we have a fairly healthy relationship. I don't want to go into details of what I have done for her or she done for me but. I can assure you I make sure she doesn't lack any basics.

Recently I wanted to use a nice picture of hers for a profile so I ask for her phone and asked for her gallery precisely cos she passwords every single app on her phone including her pic gallery. She opened it and handed me the phone. As I was going through I saw a picture she took in a very posh room white bedsheets, posh hotel like furniture she wore a big t-shirt she normally use to sleep and just inner tights shorts.

I asked her immediately where was this cos we see almost every other day. I looked at the date of the picture and saw that it tallied with the time she said she wanted to go stay with her friend that lives alone for one week cos she normally stays with her family.

Rather than answer she collected the phone and didn't talk. I kept asking she now said it was a guy that we both knows room. That she just went to greet him. I knew it was a lie cos the room was mega posh with white bedsheet and the time stamp on the picture was 9.22pm during lockdown time

I have since asked her to let me see the picture again she has refused rather claiming that I am damn to jealous and have trust issues so she won't show me.

What do I do. I am 99% sure the pictures were taken in a posh hotel room.

Bxtch Axx Nxgga
Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Skyfornia(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
If this story is true then you deserve a slap for asking us what to do...

Give her your ATM card with your pin and ask her to shop for anything she want. Then wash her pants for 6months. Maybe then you will get sense.

Simp

14 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Vulcanheph(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
If your story is true (Which i doubt) then your girl is banging someone else......SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by EwuGambia: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chim ooo.....the babe don go collect.... undecided
Imagine all the sex styles that bad guy don use your babe achieve..... undecided..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by joviegghead: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
The only thing you can do is assume and create hypotheses and theories. Because you don't know the truth.
But, look at the facts. And see if they fit your assumptions.
You claim it was an hotel room? What if it was an actual room. You said she said it was a guy's(someone you both know) room? So? How does that translate to cheating? Surprising, she even told you.

The thing that seems to make her guilty is her not wanting you to see initially as she grab her phone. What's she hiding? Maybe she was scared of having to explain she went to see a guy and causing a stir because you're the jealous type.

The point is so many theories can be spinned from what you've said(a one-sided story), but you've convinced yourself that she cheated on you. That's exactly the narrative you're trying to paint here. Why ask us for advise? Oga, if you don't trust her, then leave her. Dont kill yourself for one girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Gadafii: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Post like this dey angry me ehnn

You see ur babe for hotel room with mad settings and wicked bed sheet around 10pm during lockdown and u are here asking what u should do, u must be related to Will Smith

In slawomir voice

Damnnn you

5 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Goldenkrezi: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some pple fit ask nonsense question shaa..
Op is asking wat should he dogrin grin...no comot for relationship baba still dey with am na grin..

Imagine runs gal dey play with ur intelligence u come dey ask question... Oya marry am na grin

People should know dat it's not everything u bring to the media.. I can bet Arsenal future champions league cup that 95% of any comment will bullshit u ni...

Krezi brings peace here cool

2 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Dreyton36: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
OP

I understand how you feel , ignore those guys above me who are full of negativity only
Someone who hasn't experienced what you're currently experiencing can't get you a reasonable advise

For the fact that she switched the tables and tamed you jealous and seized her phone to herself without a convincing explanation, that's to tell you , you're not in a safe relationship

She's probably bleeping someone else, and that person is someone close to her in terms of relation

Play your cards right and firstly take love off your heart for now , regard her as ur bitch seems that's what she wants

Girls of nowadays don't deserve loyal niggas no more

M.O.B
Money over bitches , turn her to your bitch and get yourself someone else , and keep bleeping her harder all the time with more sex pills

7 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Now Playing : Wonma by Olamide cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by samuelgodson(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
ENTANGLEMENT
Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
are u planning to marry her?
bros if not then enjoy ur share and carry on
asking a girl who is the guy standing with her or where she took a pic when u are not dedicated to her is foolishness.just enjoy ur own share and when its time to get a serious girl u want to settle down with u can codedly break up with her and get a girl u both want to spend the rest of ur life with.

3 Likes

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by bubudeen: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sad part is she keeps swearing that she didnt sleep with any many man but refuses to explain or the picture nor send it

Xsem:
They say a single pic doesn't tell the whole story but that one is too expository and explanatory for you not to know what to do. She's has already used reverse psychology on you by accusing you of being too insecure and jealous.
The truth is that she slept with that guy, yes they had what we now know as entanglement! You either eject yourself from the relationship but if you think you can live with the obvious reality, then continue. But you should always value your peace of mind over this kind of relationships.
I am only angry that you don't know what to do... you can't undo what has happened and as you narrated, she's not even pertubed and will likely go back to sip from the cup of that guy.
Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by myles16(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Semi entanglement coz they are not married yet....

Almost every girl of nowadays wants to date a Hushpuppie type of guy, try study her a Little and if she continues just japa

1 Like

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by Legitz: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
You don't have a girlfriend , you're one of her boyfriends

1 Like

Re: Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room by bubudeen: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Many thanks this seems to be the most reasonable advice I have gotten here. Will stick to this as much as possible.

Dreyton36:
OP

I understand how you feel , ignore those guys above me who are full of negativity only
Someone who hasn't experienced what you're currently experiencing can't get you a reasonable advise

For the fact that she switched the tables and tamed you jealous and seized her phone to herself without a convincing explanation, that's to tell you , you're not in a safe relationship

She's probably bleeping someone else, and that person is someone close to her in terms of relation

Play your cards right and firstly take love off your heart for now , regard her as ur bitch seems that's what she wants

Girls of nowadays don't deserve loyal niggas no more

M.O.B
Money over bitches , turn her to your bitch and get yourself someone else , and keep bleeping her harder all the time with more sex pills

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Awards 2016 (AFTER PARTY) LIVE!!!! / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.