Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (65615 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths. / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by topstone4: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Khaleell001:

Why is this country bearing the burden of people with paper weight IQ ranting on issue they ought to be silent over.

Oh God!

Wonder why some people act like cretins and fail in all ramifications to see beyond their noses, placing religion and political affiliation above common sense.

Wonder why their mothers didn't just abort their pregnancy before term.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Khaleell001(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
topstone4:

Wonder why some people act like cretins and fail in all ramifications to see beyond their noses, placing religion and political affiliation above common sense.

Wonder why their mothers didn't just abort their pregnancy before term.

Sorry niyen.

You brain is too deoxygenated to understand what I am passing across.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Social media has become nonsensical!

Did anyone watch the screening of Keyamo today, particularly the questions posed by Dino to Keyamo. There was no moment such question was asked of Keyamo by Dino. Never! I watched it life.

So many are online wasting their life.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by jefff455: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
yarimo:
Wallahi DINO MILAYE is a cow
go get a brain

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by tayolove12(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why is this crazy man from Kogi always turning serious events to child's play?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by countryman13: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
yarimo:
And U re a COWARD else U wouldn't ve thought as such
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Angel Gabriel and Michael what did I do wrong?
You saw all these better countries and decided to send me to a glorified hell.
You sent me here in the 90's, at a time when the military and politicians have raped the country hardcore.
Why, this is not fair at all. embarassed embarassed

sorry man
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by onojalynk: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Seriously, how is reciting the national anthem a child's play, in south sudan today, you recite the national anthem in the absence of the President, your going to jail...
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by flourishing247: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neoteny:

There's everything wrong with the question.

Someone's aspiring to hold a national portfolio with significance for 180m people, and of all the questions one could ask about their plan for that responsibility, it's reciting snippets of the national anthem that's important?

Normally an anthem should inspire patriotism in our minds but................
He should have recited it.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLAP44:
When you hear Festus keyamu talking like a market woman, you will think he knows how to sing the national anthem?

Shame on you Keyamu for not reciting what your grand child can recite.

If not that the Senate leader saved your blushes, this man would have sang Oliver De coque today.
Bros haba!! i guess you didn't watch the screening session.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Femeto: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Everyone is against Dino but we go for job interviews and they ask this question.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by donjahsy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
yarimo:
I thought Aboki's value cows than human! So you mean Dino is a nice person?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by DavidEsq(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLAP44:
When you hear Festus keyamu talking like a market woman, you will think he knows how to sing the national anthem?

Shame on you Keyamu for not reciting what your grand child can recite.

If not that the Senate leader saved your blushes, this man would have sang Oliver De coque today.
Keyamo be like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
IDERAWOLE:
Social media has become nonsensical!

Did anyone watch the screening of Keyamo today, particularly the questions posed by Dino to Keyamo. There was no moment such question was asked of Keyamo by Dino. Never! I watched it life.

So many are online wasting their life.
My brother, social media has really turned something else!

I watched the session earlier, Mr Keyamo is truly brilliant. He talked about the supreme court, the justice system, solution to numerous political parties & so on left me awestruck.

The Senate President already told gave PERMISSION FOR TWO QUESTIONS ONLY, because of time & many senators wanting to speak. Dino Melaye was about the 4th Senator to ask questions.. He already asked two, then before sitting now asked a third.

But the SP simply rejected as he already, as Dino already asked two. Not that Keyamo didn't/refused to recite the anthem.

By the way, the Dr Patani was very intelligent also. Sound man!
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Lukebryan2sure: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Any public office holder who can not recite Nigeria's first and second stanza of the national anthem as no business been there ....
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lukebryan2sure:

Any public office holder who can not recite Nigeria's first and second stanza of the national anthem as no business been there ....
True, but in this case the SP actually turned down Dino Melaye's question, not that Keyamo couldn't have recited the anthem

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by unscripted(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
chozzy:

That question comes up in every ministerial screening.
There's nothing wrong with the question
every thing is wrong with such stupid question , he is not not asking about his strategies on how to perform efficiently ,, his asking for nursery rimes
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by topstone4: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Khaleell001:

Sorry niyen.

You brain is too deoxygenated to understand what I am passing across.

Some are even too dumb not to know that a deoxygenated brain cannot hold a phone, not to talk of type a comment.

Yeah, their mothers should have aborted their pregnancy before term.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Peroh426:

If actually you are thought the importance of national symbol in school you won't say such. Well, we are in a country That everyone knows it all
I am not "THOUGHT" sir. grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:

National anthem is now child's play?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Neoteny(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Xisnin:

Buhari has not assigned any portfolio, so no relevant question can be asked.
If you really believe questions about plans should be asked what stopped the
other 100 plus senators from asking the question?

Given the way most Nigerians hate the country, Dino asked the smartest question
to screen out opportunistic and unpatriotic elements.

Lols so singing the national anthem equals patriotism

You'd be surprised how many US marines don't know the anthem beyond "O say can you see..."

Now back to your main point. Here's how I'd frame a question since neither the lawmakers nor the nominees know their intended portfolios:

"Sir (or ma'am), assuming you're made the minister of external affairs, how would you tackle the dangerous cases of xenophobia in South Africa, the endless cases of Nigerian drug traffickers in foreign jails, and the rights of Nigerians harassed in Ghana.....if you're made the minister of internal affairs how would you handle the Shia question, the cry for secession and restructuring? What would you prioritize as the government's foreign policy thrust....as minister of agriculture how would you tackle the farmer-herder crisis in your first few year in office?"

Seriously, it's not patriotism we need, it's quality of service. If we insist on asking cabinet nominees to recite the anthem then we deserve the Dinos and Adelekes in government
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Neoteny(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Xisnin:

Buhari has not assigned any portfolio, so no relevant question can be asked.
If you really believe questions about plans should be asked what stopped the
other 100 plus senators from asking the question?

Given the way most Nigerians hate the country, Dino asked the smartest question
to screen out opportunistic and unpatriotic elements.

Lols so singing the national anthem equals patriotism

You'd be surprised how many US marines don't know the anthem beyond "O say can you see..."

Now back to your main point. Here's how I'd frame a question since neither the lawmakers nor the nominees know their intended portfolios:

"Sir (or ma'am), assuming you're made the minister of external affairs, how would you tackle the dangerous cases of xenophobia in South Africa, the endless cases of Nigerian drug traffickers in foreign jails, and the rights of Nigerians harassed in Ghana? What would you prioritize as the government's foreign policy thrust .....if you're made the minister of internal affairs how would you handle the Shia question, the cry for secession and restructuring? ....as minister of agriculture how would you tackle the farmer-herder crisis in your first year in office?"

Seriously, it's not patriotism we need, it's quality of service. If we insist on asking cabinet nominees to recite the anthem or take a bow and go in lieu of pertinent questions then we deserve the Dinos and Adelekes in government
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Neoteny(m): 12:53am On Jul 27, 2019
selemempe:
reciting the national anthem is as important as the very post he wants to hold. Its a symbol of patriotism. It used to be the creed of a nation b4 indomie and instagram generation

Zzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by selemempe: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Neoteny:

Zzzzzzzzzzz
went thru ur posts to see where u stood.

So u are a pro buhari hausa guy? Pls dont quote me again in ur miserable almijiri terrorist life. U will be ignored because i dont talk to aboki terrorists. Am sure a fool like u is supporting buhari and islam from the comfort of a western country.

Idiat
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Thisis2raw(m): 1:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Jobac:

That is what PDP represents. They are jesters.
how do some of you reason, was it not called screening? The senator did his job and asked him a question and now you are calling him names
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by paix(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2019
yarimo:
Buhari will soon provide RUGA for him.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by paix(m): 5:25am On Jul 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Have you forgotten, in the past, some people lost ambassadorial positions because they could not recite the national anthem?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by paix(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Peroh426:

If actually you are thought the importance of national symbol in school you won't say such. Well, we are in a country That everyone knows it all
TAUGHT !
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Sampalo: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Firstorderwizard post=80656261]Angel Gabriel and Michael what did I do wrong?
You saw all these better countries and decided to send me to a glorified hell.
You sent me here in the 90's, at a time

ONLY CHRISTIANS TALK LIKE THIS, PEOPLE OF LITTLE OF NO KNOWLEDGE. SPITS
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Lugianostar(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2019
A simple question sometimes can leave your spines craving for nothing.

As a minister to be, one ought to know how to recite the national anthem and pledge fluenty since you will be an ambassador of the country but some myopic slow shabby fellows will think is not suppose to be. Always politicizing everything in Nigeria, a more reason we are not going any where.

It is not suppose to be!!!

Festus Kayemumu

A minister in waiting that can not recite the second stanza national anthem

Shame on you
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by jack00000: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2019
[And u are a bigger inconsequential fool, when will some of u have sense. Our national anthem is now a child's play? When u go for screening and interviews u can be asked diverse questions drawn from every corners. So asking him to recite it is now a child's play to u. I'm sure u don't even understand the significance of the anthem . go get ur brain back from the village. ]Dino is a fool to turn serious business to child play... It dis d way he will govern kogi state.. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) / Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.