Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (65595 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths. / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by article1: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
I am sure that even Dino himself will find it difficult to recite. Just because Keyamo is not a member of party... Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Idannydave: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dino my nigga.. You're always making things look lively...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by TuborTee143: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Angel Gabriel and Michael what did I do wrong?
You saw all these better countries and decided to send me to a glorified hell.
You sent me here in the 90's, at a time when the military and politicians have raped the country hardcore.
Why, this is not fair at all. embarassed embarassed

Me sometimes I just wonder how they did the deployment in heaven (like NYSC)..
Deployment Letter: Africa
PPA: Nigeria
Been trying to redeploy for ages now, I weak.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by akin9ja78(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLAP44:
When you hear Festus keyamu talking like a market woman, you will think he knows how to sing the national anthem?

Shame on you Keyamu for not reciting what your grand child can recite.

If not that the Senate leader saved your blushes, this man would have sang Oliver De coque today.

Is that part of screening, u are a big fool

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by chrisxxx(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Senatorial or ministerial nominee?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by duality(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neoteny:

There's everything wrong with the question.

Someone's aspiring to hold a national portfolio with significance for 180m people, and of all the questions one could ask about their plan for that responsibility, it's reciting snippets of the national anthem that's important?

Where is your post on others persons being screened.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by FLYFIRE(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
chozzy:

That question comes up in every ministerial screening.
There's nothing wrong with the question
Dont mind those idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by martineverest(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
stupidity at its peak...what has national stanza got to do with ministerial screening?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Neoteny(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
duality:

Where is your post on others persons being screened.

It's up in your nether regions.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Donben007: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dino is a fool to turn serious business to child play... It dis d way he will govern kogi state..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by 1759ademola(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Whoever is going for National Assembly screening should know that. Dino was not asking too much from Keyamo except that Keyamo is not prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by bayelsaowei(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jobac:

That is what PDP represents. They are jesters.
not at all..that question is asked during nnpc or dpr useless recruitment interviews.. let our leaders sing it too...useless people..

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Jobac: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
bayelsaowei:
not at all..that question is asked during nnpc or dpr useless recruitment interviews.. let our leaders sing it too...useless people..
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Omotayoodubote(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
President Mohammedu Buhari's campaign spokesman VS Atikutif Abubakar Campaign spokesman grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by CaptainFM1: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
koropon:

The second stanza is loaded. How I wish it is truly our mantra. " O God of creation direct our noble course ..."

The "National Pledge" is even my favourite. If our politicians and everyone in this country can just fulfill the content of the National pledge, Nigeria will perhaps be the greatest country in the world.

Sincerely speaking, that question Dino asked is a very timely question. There's absolutely nothing wrong to ask such a question.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dino, ngbo na you give Tboss belle?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by BanevsJoker(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
koropon:

The second stanza is loaded. How I wish it is truly our mantra. " O God of creation direct our noble course ..."
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
and living just and true
great lofty heights attain
to build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
koropon:

it should be scrapped... Looking for noble people in the country is like looking for oasis in the desert...
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by penjm: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
deno my man!
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Monday60655(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Senatorial "nominee" or ministerial nominee?
For the discussion, why this Buhari toothbrush of Lawan don't allow a ministerial nominee to recite common national anthem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by nerorex01: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chaiiiiii,Oh boy, this guy called Dino is wicked o ! grin grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by yusufmurry: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
ojun50:
Any person holding that kind of vita position should be able to recite it, i love dino

Same thing as saying, every Nigerian should recite it. Then ask yourself if you can.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Doyin2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
I cannot believe what am reading.

National anthem is part if our national identity.Any minister must be able to recite it,please!

I thereby over rule the senate president !

However ,Keyamo really proved his worthiness and asset as a minister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Xisnin(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
questions should be issue based on how to bring development to the country and how it will be achieved and not any national anthem. Who 2nd stanza of d national anthem EPP?
So which questions did he answer?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
pressmanng:
There was a mild drama at the upper chamber on Friday as Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye asked senatorial nominee Festus Keyamo to recite the National anthem.

President of the Senate, Ahmed Lawan, overruled Melaye’s request for Keyamo to recite the second stanza of the national anthem.

Keyamo is the 28th nominee that has so far been screened by the senate.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/drama-as-melaye-asks-keyamo-to-recite.html?m=1

That is the spirit of the game...shield your own goon from any yamayama question
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Nyamuriflathead: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLAP44:
When you hear Festus keyamu talking like a market woman, you will think he knows how to sing the national anthem?

Shame on you Keyamu for not reciting what your grand child can recite.

If not that the Senate leader saved your blushes, this man would have sang Oliver De coque today.

I didn't see where he failed to recite it oh oga. Your useless assumption plus dinos failed attempt at ridiculing keyamo is a testimony to the fact that you're all pathetic noisemakers and mischiefmakers. No be swear oh but for your full life u can never smell where keyamo dey. Idiotic Biafra olodo

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by selemempe: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neoteny:

Someone's aspiring to hold a national portfolio with significance for 180m people, and of all the questions one could ask about their plan for that responsibility, it's reciting snippets of the national anthem that's important?
reciting the national anthem is as important as the very post he wants to hold. Its a symbol of patriotism. It used to be the creed of a nation b4 indomie and instagram generation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by fikiman7000(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why is this crazy man from Kogi always turning serious events to child's play?
To recite the national anthem is child play right?? Your brain is not working perfectly

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Xisnin(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neoteny:

Buhari has not assigned any portfolio, so no relevant question can be asked.
If you really believe questions about plans should be asked what stopped the
other 100 plus senators from asking the question?

Given the way most Nigerians hate the country, Dino asked the smartest question
to screen out opportunistic and unpatriotic elements.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Oluwo1: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Might sound simple till you try wink

But no excuse not to know it as an appointee going for ?screening.

But they should be nominated with portfolios so that they can be grilled about their plans for future Ministries.

1 day, Nigeria would get to this point.... as soon as we elect a visionary leader.

Buhari is just too weak undecided

Like Ghana abi?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Berankis: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nigerians are just crazy Sycophants! How does reciting the national anthem improve or undermine anyone's contributions to nation building?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by riczy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
With or without d screening, d ministers wud still nt perform!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.