Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (36309 Views)

Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos / David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by CaptainMitch: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
They should be a way to land jets and chopper there.
berrystunn:

Cargo plane for your information
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by CaptainMitch: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
You are very dull. Your type will be suffering from acute poverty and malnutrition.
kid09077979444:

Do you know that there are not up to 20 car owners in Ebonyi state. Is it gala hawkers that will use the airport? Lol

Anago147, over to you lol

https://www.nairaland.com/5324372/kidnapper-caught-fulani-vigilante-abakaliki
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Stricklybidness(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:

Count anambra off, there is no governor there...ebonyi takes the lead
Obiano is better than ugwuanyi
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi post=806744ni54:

The heart of men are purely wicked.

Ok
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Seriously we need more land from Ebonyi state.

You just dunno what you want in life, Osagyefo.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok

I now finally believe all rumours, on how wicked ebonyians are.

What a comment.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
dokiOloye:

Dude,lets due a critical analysis.
If Enugu airport is dangerous,is it beyond remedy?
Then lets come down to Ebonyi.
You rightly posited there are few or no industries in Ebonyi so who are going to patronize d airport and make it sustainable since the majority of rural Ebonyians are rural farmers?
Is it d few civil servants who are grossly underpaid(a huge minus for Umahi.Ask if you are confused on this)
If d 13 local govt chairmen and lets say 20 commissioners board flights everyday, are they enuf to sustain d airport?
Lets come to the surrounding state and towns.
Enugu already has and is out of it.
The nearest towns in Abia are Ohafia and Uturu/Okigwe which are closer to Owerri airport and Enugu airport respectively.
Benue state boundary communities are totally out of it which leaves out Ikom and Ogoja in Cross River states which are also small towns.
So I ask again,who is going to patronize d airport and make it sustainable?
Not saying it isn't a good thing but lemme repeat again,it is misplaced priority AT THIS TIME for a small state like Ebonyi.
Adios amigo.

Ok.. Nice analysis, but lastly it would be patronized by people. I'm optimistic that greater ebonyians won't be in the poverty doldrums for life. They would patronize it bros.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Triniti:
I should have never engaged you in a conversation. Adios amigo

Ciao!!
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I now finally believe all rumours, on how wicked ebonyians are.

What a comment.

Ok, Mr Nice!!
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

You just dunno what you want in life, Osagyefo.

We asked for land not insult again... An extension of our lands over there..

Imagine such collabo...
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We asked for land not insult again...
An extension of our lands over there..

Imagine such collabo...

You just dunno what you want, do you?
Remind which state are you from again?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok, Mr Nice!!

Your mindset is not different from an hausa fulani.

The thinking just align.

There are still historical findings people do not know.

I think scholars should concentrate more on ebonyi and hsusay fulani link research... in-depth to unbundle these hidden mysteries.

less or infact no focus should be given to Igbo link.....is not correlating at all.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

You just dunno what you want, do you? Remind which state are you from again?
Let answer u
Omambala.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Let answer u

Omambala.

Ok get the land from kogi or enugu. Ebonyi don't have enough for her populace.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Your mindset is not different from an hausa fulani.

The thinking just align.

There are still historical findings people do not know.

I think scholars should concentrate more on ebonyi and hsusay fulani link research... in-depth to unbundle these hidden mysteries.

less or infact no focus should be given to Igbo link.....is not correlating at all.

Ok Osagyefo!
Next one please.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok Osagyefo! Next one please.
please, please and please.
My moniker is Meles Zenawi.

I will be forced to report you, if u keep bundling a strange name to me.

Thank you.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

please, please and please.

My moniker is Meles Zenawi.

I will be forced to report you, if u keep bundling a strange name to me.

Thank you.

Ok Osagyefo!
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Another white elephant project that will not be completed in his tenure. Was any feasibility study done?Is this the most pressing issue in the state.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by mabea: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Otunba2004:
hmmn most Lagos Street traders are from where? Why are they leaving their state to Lagos, answer my question
Your question is off-point
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok Osagyefo!

I was even forced to check the meaning of Osagyefo and it means Great
So thank.

So maybe I will restructure my names to Osagyefo Meles Zenawi.

Thanks
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I was even forced to check the meaning of Osagyefo and it means Great

So thank.

So maybe I will restructure my names to Osagyefo Meles Zenawi.

Thanks

Ok Osagyefo
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok Osagyefo
Thank u
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by ariesbull: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nothing like Brothers anymore.

That no longer exist.

Na ezuzu .... onye nzuzu...ịkpụ nne gị ...abụghị brothers anymore
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by ariesbull: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Truth is a very vital weapon in attacking and exposing frauds of old.

Onye hausa.

Ezi bida sikwa na onye Hausa mere ya ibi
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
ariesbull:

Na ezuzu .... onye nzuzu...ịkpụ nne gị ...abụghị brothers anymore

Why is it that u guys easily go insultive on trivial issues....
You guys should better stop it.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
ariesbull:

Ezi bida sikwa na onye Hausa mere ya ibi

Enyi I bu onye hausa...forget unnecessary sentiments and all these denials una dey do.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by ariesbull: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Enyi I bu onye hausa...forget unnecessary sentiments and all these denials una dey do.

Ana ezuzu , Ana akogheri, Ana apitori , ikpu nne gị onye awusa ....ngwa na ako , ka m pitosia gi ugbua
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Uncleodi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
globemoney01:

You must be a clown to ask for Obiano’s achievement, there is no community in Anambra without atleast one Obiano project, the flyover you are hyping Umahi for, Obiano completed 3 better ones within 3 years,

My brother, you don't have facts!

First of all, I would wish you withdraw this particular statement that Obiano's 3 flyovers are better than Umahi's own.

Are you aware that Heavy duty trucks, trailers and Long vehicles are prohibited from plying on the so called "better" Obiano's flyovers?
This is due to poor structural design and strength! That is why the barricades all the 3 flyovers with overhead iron bars.
This is not the case with Umahi's flyovers as fully loaded dangote and even NNPC petrol tankers drive freely over the flyovers in Ebonyi.

Why this is sad is because it took Obiano 15 Billion NAIRA EACH to construct the 3 flyovers at a total of 45 Billion naira yet, it is only open for small cars and SUVs.

Umahi's flyovers are more durable, robbed and even longer than the ones in Awka buy atleast 100meters each, yet they were constructed at the rate of 5 Billion NAIRA each.

So tell me who is the boss here.

For starters, Obiano gave out those flyovers as contracts at inflated prices but Umahi's flyovers were done by the state ministry of works and supervised by him being an experienced CIVIL Engineer. He was able to save 10B each for the construction of other projects including 9inches concrete roads in all the 13LGAs, new government house, new international market, new building material market, new industrial cluster, south-east virology center, brand new teaching hospital, new house of assembly complex, masterpiece shopping MALL, mind blowing ecumenical center, state of the art accident and emergency complex at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki and other numerous ongoing projects.

It is also important to note that Ebonyi receives the least allocation in the south east! Anambara is far way ahead but could do better.

PS: This is not intended to undermine H.E Gov. Williams Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by i08033463477: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stop posting rubbish. Ebonyi should focus on removing their people from hawking gala all over Nigeria. Ebonyi state is should focus more in human capital development, education and agriculture.

Please tell us what a poverty inflicted state like Ebonyi needs flyover for? How many cars are in Ebonyi state? Cars in Ebonyi state may not be up to 100.

What does Ebonyi needs malls for when most of its population are among the poorest Nigerians.

Take note, as for Awka flyover, the barrier are meant to curtail and sanitize environment so that heavy duty vehicles doesn't constitute nuisance or fell off from flyover like we see everyday in Lagos. It has nothing to do with the structures because it was properly built.

Asaba even copied Obiano's barrier model as shown below.

[s]
Uncleodi:

First of all, I would wish you withdraw this particular statement that Obiano's 3 flyovers are better than Umahi's own.

Are you aware that Heavy duty trucks, trailers and Long vehicles are prohibited from plying on the so called "better" Obiano's flyovers?
This is due to poor structural design and strength! That is why the barricades all the 3 flyovers with overhead iron bars.
This is not the case with Umahi's flyovers as fully loaded dangote and even NNPC petrol tankers drive freely over the flyovers in Ebonyi.

Why this is sad is because it took Obiano 15 Billion NAIRA EACH to construct the 3 flyovers at a total of 45 Billion naira yet, it is only open for small cars and SUVs.

Umahi's flyovers are more durable, robbed and even longer than the ones in Awka buy atleast 100meters each, yet they were constructed at the rate of 5 Billion NAIRA each.

For starters, Obiano gave out those flyovers as contracts at inflated prices but Umahi's flyovers were done by the state ministry of works and supervised by him being an experienced CIVIL Engineer. He was able to save 10B each for the construction of other projects including 9inches concrete roads in all the 13LGAs, new government house, new international market, new building material market, new industrial cluster, south-east virology center, brand new teaching hospital, new house of assembly complex, masterpiece shopping MALL, mind blowing ecumenical center, state of the art accident and emergency complex at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki and other numerous ongoing projects.

It is also important to note that Ebonyi receives the least allocation in the south east! Anambara is far way ahead but could do better.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by globemoney01: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Uncleodi:

This is absolute nonsense. The Awka Flyovers are not the first in Nigeria to be baricaded, Even the flyover in Asaba is barricaded, reason is that the flyover is for high speed vehicles and these big trucks causes obstruction of traffic, the baricades were not put from the beginning, it was after heavy lorries and trucks were collapsing on the bridge that the the govt thought it wise to divert them as you can see from the pic below.

Secondly there is no way you can compare the low budget Umahi flyovers to Awka ones, the Umahi flyovers are simply low budget. If you want I can post the pictures here and who told you they flyovers were completed at 15 billion each? Fake news.

About revenue, Obiano met Anambra IGR at about 400 million per month and has increased it to over 1 billion, what is Umahi doing about raising revenue for Ebonyi instead of depending on federal allocation. Lets not even talk about other projects because obiano dwarfs umahi on those.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by globemoney01: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2019
i08033463477:
Stop posting rubbish. Ebonyi should focus on removing their people from hawking gala all over Nigeria. Ebonyi state is should focus more in human capital development, education and agriculture.

Please tell us what a poverty inflicted state like Ebonyi needs flyover for? How many cars are in Ebonyi state? Cars in Ebonyi state may not be up to 100.

What does Ebonyi needs malls for when most of its population are among the poorest Nigerians.

Take note, as for Awka flyover, the barrier are meant to curtail and sanitize environment so that heavy duty vehicles doesn't constitute nuisance or fell off from flyover like we see everyday in Lagos. It has nothing to do with the structures because it was properly built.

Asaba even copied Obiano's barrier model as shown below.

[s][/s]
Even Rochas copied Obiano's flyover model and ended with a china model, I wonder why other governors are not copying Umahis flyover. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.