Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate (41389 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by olamakinde(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
festacman:
Any YOUNG NIGERIAN who is not proud of performance of FESTUS KENYAMO and ISA ALI PANTAMI at today's Senate screening should bow his or her head in shame.

They are big advertisement for "Not too young to run" campaign.
Hope you know that the two people don't belong to the youth class
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by brigadier747: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
The idiot is working for himself (hustling) for his pocket and family yet old wasted youth b debating btw good and eloquent, d earlier u know dat activism is scam in nigeria d better for d youth...oshiomole is a good example...
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by abbeytech1: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
I'm always happy whenever Mr. Festus Keyamo is speaking, the man is very intelligent. Good product of PMB

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Slickszoom(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
After watching the screening of Mr Festus Keyamo a nominee from “Delta State” my own delta I have no doubt that will contribute positively to national developments and progress if taken to the Ministry of justice...

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by godwon01(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Festus Adeniyi Keyamo is a colossus genius. A very brilliant bigot .A distinguish gentle man of a legal luminary of the highest. I bow to his intellectual capability. He is second to non. Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Festus but no chance to serve their fatherland. I dove my hat. Highly intellectual response. May Almighty God continue to enhance his intellectual capability.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Truthbites: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
festacman:
Any YOUNG NIGERIAN who is not proud of performance of FESTUS KENYAMO and ISA ALI PANTAMI at today's Senate screening should bow his or her head in shame.

For me big advertisement for half truths
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by greggng: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Festus has been very intelligent, very hard-working and Above all successful lawyer of repute...without politics he is still a success. Those that knew his early days with Gani fahewimi should be able to talk about him not endomie kids here

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Indispensable85(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2019
The guy is sound. He should be sent straight to ministry of justice, if the president knows what he's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by oye1889: 2:38am On Jul 27, 2019
philkay:
I think we should different between good and being outspoken. The two are different. Being outspoken doesn't mean the person is good
Talking about being good. You consider what he is bringing to d table. Among many things He talked about he suggested 3Ds as measure to ensure justice are no longer delayed in our Supreme Court which he also pointed that is the busiest in d world. That's being good.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Sprumbaba: 3:21am On Jul 27, 2019
NTA is still poor. I still hear the stupid sound in their video like it was in the 80s
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Burgerlomo: 4:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Dino wan fall the man hand he wan gee the man unnecessary heart attack grin
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by contigiency(m): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2019
When you are the best of what you are you shine like gold.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by contigiency(m): 4:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Dino wan fall the man hand he wan gee the man unnecessary heart attack grin

That was being silly from Dino.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by banty: 4:34am On Jul 27, 2019
I swear all he has said should be the duty and responsibility of the senators, they ought to have study the loopholes in our constitution and amend where needed. Na just clothes n bleeping dem dey use our commonwealth do.. e dey pain no, i just reazon d matter

1 Like

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by bender79: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2019
brigadier747:
The idiot is working for himself (hustling) for his pocket and family yet old wasted youth b debating btw good and eloquent, d earlier u know dat activism is scam in nigeria d better for d youth...oshiomole is a good example...
When you get there(if ever) Hussle for your village
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by ogbonti: 5:15am On Jul 27, 2019
lazinny:

Festus is not that young you know. 49 or 50 not sure. Nonetheless, young is a relative word grin

Official age, same Festus Keyamo, from AAU Ekpoma? That guy is not less than 54
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by NicodemusMusa: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Festus is intellectually sound, but he cant function effectively working for Miyetti Allah and MACBAN.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Divine200: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2019
datola:
He is a senior lawyer and you don't expect him not to be fluent

He made a grammatical mistake by saying: 'I think it is high time we amend..,,' It's supposed to be : it is high time we amended...

Nothetheless, he has a good CV.

Congratulations Festus ADENIYI Keyamo!
Why the emphasis on adeniyi?
He is not youruba
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Wizmasta: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Keyamo is our future President.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by somehow: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2019
This guy sound. Not just making mouth but stating facts with evidence of what he has achieved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9KOHz8xDIE
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by mapet: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2019
philkay:
I think we should different between good and being outspoken. The two are different. Being outspoken doesn't mean the person is good

You submission here is logic-on-reverse. Let me assume you watched Keyamo's screening, let me assume you understood the questions posed to him, you mean your interpretation of Keyamo's performance at the screening is "outspokenness"?

You don't like Keyamo, obviously, but don't display it in a way that makes one question your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by mapet: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2019
godwon01:
Festus Adeniyi Keyamo is a colossus genius. A very brilliant bigot .A distinguish gentle man of a legal luminary of the highest. I bow to his intellectual capability. He is second to non. Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Festus but no chance to serve their fatherland. I dove my hat. Highly intellectual response. May Almighty God continue to enhance his intellectual capability.

Brilliant bigot? Do you need to check a dictionary?
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by RMAsuquo(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2019
When you smart you are smart...

Local man is pleased!
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Samosaconfirm(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2019
datola:
He is a senior lawyer and you don't expect him not to be fluent

He made a grammatical mistake by saying: 'I think it is high time we amend..,,' It's supposed to be : it is high time we amended...

Nothetheless, he has a good CV.

Congratulations Festus ADENIYI Keyamo!

Heyaa, English master. Am sure your own blunder is uncountable
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by hakm5: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2019
lazinny:

Festus is not that young you know. 49 or 50 not sure. Nonetheless, young is a relative word grin
Define youth. Olodo
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by princeSammyz: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2019
I did not like this man as an APC spokesman. But watching this interview now, I just fell in love with him. The issues he raised are so relevant to the sanity of our justice system (E.g. the supreme court ruling on Osun where the case decided on 4 against three or so) and to the welfare of the common man. As a matter of common sense, the national assembly should take hints from these points. He is both experienced and intelligent. I just hope he gets the appropriate portfolio cox that's another issue.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Angelfrost(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Ugosample:

how many mega watts has our failed useless president added to the national grid?

You shouldn't waste precious time on sycophants... They are a bane to revolutionary leadership. Individuals consigned to a lifetime of subservience and stupidity.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by corpersforum(f): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Please CLICK HERE TO LIKE "Naija Viral & Trending News"Facebook Page to get all Viral & Trending News and qualify for our amazing GiveAways.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by tno4real(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
festacman:

You really need to hide your face in shame.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by tno4real(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
festacman:

You think developing a nation is by speaking grammar
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by festacman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
tno4real:

You really need to hide your face in shame.
I have nothing to be ashamed of but you sound like you have. Enjoy your shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.