Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate (41397 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
philkay:
I think we should different between good and being outspoken. The two are different. Being outspoken doesn't mean the person is good

u made a point here shaa..

he is also a criminal like Buhari...

maybe he was good like Osibanjo ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by henryadex(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Festus without politics is real while otherwise he is a chameleon

1 Share

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Emu4life(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
K
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
emeijeh:

Humble my foot.
What do you expect?
He is being screened.

I expect you to tell me about his humility 3 months after he has been made minister

well he is just a Buharist just like VP Osokanjo
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by emeijeh(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

well he is just a Buharist just like VP Osokanjo
And that shameless BBQ guy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by omooba969(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

thou i dnt like APC but he is good after watching him today..

my sentiment towards now change, he even looks humble.

Dino wan disgrace him shaa lol

Keyamo and Dino once ruffled feathers on channels TV... it's tense.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by GMbuharii: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bolustical:
Festus is the nightmare of Wailers and riff-raffs from the kerosene-sharing region.

He singlehandedly demystified PDP's media team including unrepentant liars such as Segun Sowunmi and Buba Galadima.

I think he should be either the Junior Minister of Justice or Information Minister.
Be swimming in your bitterness towards people God has blessed beyond a curse lolsssssss

All of us know your are older than Keyamo grin

But Hypocrite, Keyamo is still our son and his smartness has gotten him what he wants, lolsssssss... you people are nothing but mallams lolsssssss

Btw,it's you that will be junior to others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by kuuljay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Radio stations in the south east has been a washed with callers cursing why amaechi will be asked to bow and go,now festus how been grilled and came out eloquently,what they are saying now is that talking well does not result to good works just like their brothers on nairaland are doing,truth is nobody from the east will speak well of anything from buhari govt except they are benefiting directly,no matter how good it is.they are too bitter hearted and vindictive

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by mastermaestro(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
philkay:
I think we should different between good and being outspoken. The two are different. Being outspoken doesn't mean the person is good

It shows how easily swayed the populace are. They are quickly moved by the deception of oratory and not trustworthy character.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Flier: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
festacman:
Any YOUNG NIGERIAN who is not proud of performance of FESTUS KENYAMO and ISA ALI PANTAMI at today's Senate screening should bow his or her head in shame.

They are big advertisement for "Not too young to run" campaign.
He is Festus Kanyemo you don’t expect anything less
He knows exactly what Nigerians want to hear

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by emmychina: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
They should have allowed him to sing national Anthem. I still don't believe it that Festus will be a minister.....point of correction please u dont sing d national anthem but rather u recite it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by omooba969(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
joshuaakindele7:
They should have allowed him to sing national Anthem. I still don't believe it that Festus will be a minister.

He's earned it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
;Dso brother Festus is now a Minister too..Congrats to him o, and Minister of what please o, because for over a year now I gave up on the country, don't know what the hell is happening again just interested in increasing the money in my bank account,and looking for the next opportunity to japa from the country.
I can manage to know my Governors name, but I bet 50k that I don't know the deputy governors name ,not to talk of senator representing my area gaan.. Anyway ,ki lo kan mi..
In other news, just finished watching "Avengers Endgame ", and "Long shot ".."John wick parabellum was hot, non stop action from the beginning.. it's been indeed a fulfilling night � grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by AngelicBeing: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
philkay:
Gbam, it also doesn't mean that the person will not loot or eat egunje grin
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
omooba969:

Keyamo and Dino once ruffled feathers on channels TV... it's tense.

yeah i watched it na. tha was why when i saw dino there i had to wait till Festus turn

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Lovelive: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dino supposed to ask him: "Do you know our National Anthem? " then after ask him to sing it. And Lawan would have been without option to let him(FK) entertain us.
Who knows he might end up disgrace himself.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
emeijeh:

And that shameless BBQ guy.

BBQ means what?
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by okah86(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
that's a nice one from them all, but the youth need to rise up to the occasion

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by okah86(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
they all did there best and we hope to see a good change this time around

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Reminds me of Ochuli’s performance, so sad he died in an auto crash. Rip sad

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nyamuriflathead: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
datola:
He is a senior lawyer and you don't expect him not to be fluent

Nothetheless, he has a good CV.

Congratulations Festus ADENIYI Keyamo!

Which one is ADENIYI again?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by akinbode1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Keyamo is sound and good product.....
He deserves to be a minister at federal cabinet....

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by placeofallure(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
lazinny:

Festus is not that young you know. 49 or 50 not sure. Nonetheless, young is a relative word grin

Forgerrit! By Nigerian standard, he is young. Especially when we have an ancestor as president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by tigerclaws: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

Which one is ADENIYI again?
[/s]
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Nyamuriflathead: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]

Surprised? Maybe u should call on God this time
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Lekanboii: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
He tried.

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by dheilaw1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
basty:

Correct ya self now, what are trying not to say here?
do you actually think the guy's writing in English?
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Halo22: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Well Festus Keyamo just sounded great as an erudite lawyer, my worry is that once he is confirmed, that APC syndrome might hold him off integrity. Prof Osinbajo is a case study.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bolustical:
Festus Keyamo is the man.

how many mega watts has our failed useless president added to the national grid?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.