Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate (41400 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by festacman(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
tno4real:

You think developing a nation is by speaking grammar
You did not watch the screening. They did not just speak grammar. They shared some functional ideas and demonstrated in the process, possessions of vital technical proficiency and expertise that will help them deliver results as ministers if confirmed.
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by maisauki: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
lazinny:

Festus is not that young you know. 49 or 50 not sure. Nonetheless, young is a relative word grin
my mentor once asked me, " Prof, who's a youth?" that is, who's young? I just replied " a youth is someone who is willing and able to do things" and he nodded with approval
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by candygist: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
joshuaakindele7:
They should have allowed him to sing national Anthem. I still don't believe it that Festus will be a minister.
Enemy of progress. You want every body to be backward like you. I reject you
Re: Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate by joshuaakindele7(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
candygist:

Enemy of progress. You want every body to be backward like you. I reject you

i just left ban so i will not reply you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday / Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.