Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex (963 Views)

Best Hoods To Stay If You Are Single And Searching / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Would You Stay.... If He Cheats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by Zealoy(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Hello Nlanders pls I'll like to know the best place someone can live if he's doing business at Tradefair complex that is not far from the market and at affordable price, budget 150-200k one room self contained.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by pussyeater(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Volks
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by neoG(f): 1:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Here to learn too
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Barracks , volks , abule ado.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by Zealoy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
omohz:
Barracks , volks , abule ado.
Pls do u know how much one room self contain may cost around this area,
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by chinchonglee(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stay in Alakija or oluti..

Reason: constant power supply.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by ikechukz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Zealoy:
Pls do u know how much one room self contain may cost around this area,
If you want something good at Abule Ado, you have to budget 180k to 250k for a self contained apartment and don't forget 50k for agent fee and another 50k for agreement.
You can get something cheaper if you move towards the barracks but it's not worth it in my opinion; you'll spend more on transportation, waste time on traffic and I don't want to even get started on the bad environment.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by Zealoy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
ikechukz:
If you want something good at Abule Ado, you have to budget 180k to 250k for a self contained apartment and don't forget 50k for agent fee and another 50k for agreement.
You can get something cheaper if you move towards the barracks but it's not worth it in my opinion; you'll spend more on transportation, waste time on traffic and I don't want to even get started on the bad environment.
wow that's lil on the high side, I so much like that place cuz on the constant power supply but d huz rent is high
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by henrinity(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2019
I know of place around alakija before cbn estate for 250
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by Eze2000(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2019
No one has mentioned Ijegun.

The guy says he is at work over in trade fair for heaven's sake that means he will be gone from home all day 6 days a week. Why all the talk of power supply at over populated Alakija?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by Zealoy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
henrinity:
I know of place around alakija before cbn estate for 250
250k is still on the high for me wish I can get it for 150k
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex by Zealoy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
any help guys

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of My Pre Wedding Photo You Are All Invited,14th December 2019 / Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him / Who Do You Feel Sorry For, And Why Do You Feel Sorry For Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.