Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy (942 Views)

Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by GMBuhari: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
This issue has caused lots of trouble, argument and insults here and there but I am hoping reasonable people can help me solve this issue

So in my community two ladies live together in the same room they are in the same department, studying the same course

They both got pregnant the same day and give birth the very same day, one of them has her fiance in the same state where they are studying, she often visits, spends the night sometimes days and during that period there's always the question of unfaithfulness on the lady's part,

the other's fiancee is in another state and visits once a while

Like I said both ladies gave birth the same day within hours apart

Now one of the fiancées is bringing the issue of infidelity

Has anyone ever seen or heard this issue before?

Could it be infidelity or just coincidence

Thank you
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by daddytime(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Otuocha...

The guy na Dr. Do good. E time and measure dem well.
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by Paulscholari(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
What kind of a story is this! Guy come out well.
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by Froshloaded: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mad oo
The guy sperm mad ooo grin
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by GMBuhari: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
ikh777:

THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED

MINDING YOUR BUSINESS sir.
it is a good time to apply it.

Well the thread is not for kids whose balls hasn't dropped really

Mind your business, that's why one man murdered his wife and kids, he didn't know they weren't his children until he went to US embassy to apply for family visa upon which he was mandated to conduct DNA to prove paternity

Besides that one of them fiancées in my community is quite loyal, respectful and friendly, he's contributed immensely to the development of my community and was going to propose last year if not for unforseen circumstances

Does that give you a perspective?
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by Kyrx(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
shocked
How did you know that they were impregnated on the same day?

Their baby delivery on the same day doesn't equates to them been impregnated on the same day.
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by GMBuhari: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
daddytime:
Otuocha...

The guy na Dr. Do good. E time and measure dem well.

It sounds strange to you too right?

Two friends giving birth the same day

I mean how?
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by GMBuhari: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kyrx:
shocked
How did you know that they were impregnated on the same day?

Their baby delivery on the same day doesn't equates to them been impregnated on the same day.

I really don't know, but I've never seen that happen or heard it anywhere either

Both gave birth to healthy / mature baby girls both babies dark in complexion
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by Kyrx(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
GMBuhari:

I really don't know, but I've never seen that happen or heard it anywhere either

Both gave birth to healthy / mature baby girls both babies dark in complexion

Well such events do happen, I've heard more funny ones before. If anyone of the guys is in doubt over his baby paternity, a simple DNA test will reveal that.

Some women will give birth at 39th week, others 40th, or even 41st. So I strongly believed that they weren't impregnated by the same person.
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
This one pass coincidence and conspiracy O! This one na real Coronapregnancy.
Re: Is This A Coincidence Or Conspiracy by ikh777: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
GMBuhari:

Well the thread is not for kids whose balls hasn't dropped really

Mind your business, that's why one man murdered his wife and kids, he didn't know they weren't his children until he went to US embassy to apply for family visa upon which he was mandated to conduct DNA to prove paternity

Besides that one of them fiancées in my community is quite loyal, respectful and friendly, he's contributed immensely to the development of my community and was going to propose last year if not for unforseen circumstances

Does that give you a perspective?

errrm so WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT... did you bring them back to life?

coming online to share it, is not a MATURE THING EITHER.... elders dont talk about other people's business to the public.

I say unto you again... MIND YOUR BUSINESS. As long as you can not help or you are not directly involved, learn from it and walk away.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make $5000 With #5000. No Teaching Costs !!!!! / My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams / Nigerian Lady Boasts Of Her Ashawo Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.