Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It (48022 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Morenikeji070: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Yes don't mind so silly people. Our problem in African majority of people really dont understand and how to handle relationship
Nothing in wrong in sending nude pictures and video to your partner [quotqe author=Flier post=80674496]Dont mind them, I don’t know what is so special about nude pic as long as you trust the person you are sending it to [/quote]
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
The reasoning behind sending nudes would always baffle me. What's so pleasant about wanting other people to see your unclothedness when its not during sex? Some females are so dumb. So you think sending nudes would make the man love you after wanking off or what

2 Likes

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Divay22(f): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Nudes ain't just my thing.
I don't request for it and i see no reason why any insane nigga would ask for mine.
My boyfriend dares not too.

1 Like

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by TGMISKY(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Las las, you go always see new girl nude for naijauncut everyday

1 Like

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Yes don't mind so silly people. Our problem in African majority of people really dont understand and how to handle relationship
Nothing in wrong in sending nude pictures and video to your partner [quotqe author=Flier post=80674496]Dont mind them, I don’t know what is so special about nude pic as long as you trust the person you are sending it to
What about if his phone get stolen?
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2019
joeeee240:

No wonder. Heart broken and Pained soul grin

I think this should be directed at the majority of Nigerian guys who give for all the wrong reasons. Altruism is my forte, it has never left me pained/heartbroken. Not when I will do same and more for the very next person. wink

2 Likes

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2019
They won't listen, them no dey hear word, even married women dey follow send. My boss is a living example and na me go teach am lesson
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Of all the things I have done for love,

Payed school fees, bought gift for him on my birthday, applying plenty makeup, helping his sister babysit,cooking, cleaning...etc

This is one thing I have never done.

But then, different strokes...

Bought gift for him on YOUR birthday?

shocked

Dis your own is "worstest" Ma!
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by KevMitnick: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Payed school fees, bought gift for him on my birthday, applying plenty makeup, helping his sister babysit,cooking, cleaning...etc

Chai... Things we do for Love.
- Jamie Lanister grin
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by nuelyoyo(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
They won't listen, them no dey hear word, even married women dey follow send. My boss is a living example and na me go teach am lesson
Are you implying that your boss sends you nudes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by enemyofprogress: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Are you implying that your boss sends you nudes shocked shocked shocked
All i know is that las las she go get brain
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Kendrick80(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Tell that to Kim kardashian undecided
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't know if I am "villageic" or what ever to do video chat no dey gree me sef
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Morenikeji070: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Perfect question. Nude pictures and video never meant to save on phone pictures or Whatsapp. Easiest way to hide your partner nude pictures incase your phone got stolen. Has soon as your partner send you a nude after you saw it delete it away from you Whatsapp and phone. Don't keep it.
Divay22:

What about if his phone get stolen?
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by topstone4: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

You? Baby sit?!

shocked

Do you even know anything about babies
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by emilyone(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
More men ask for nudes unlike ladies, while some men will send nude pic without her making a request
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by bewla(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Am yet to meet u
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Have you also aborted a child for love?
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Kendrick80(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tell that 2 Kim west
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:

Totally against my ethics. smiley
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Totally against my ethics. smiley
ThankGod you didn't, we women do many stupid things for love.

1 Like

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by blingxx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello nairalanders, my name is olawale sodiq a 300l Pol student adeneran ogunsanya University of education, pls I need help with my school fee all I need to complete it is just #6000.. Pls I don't mind any amount, our exams begin next week

Acct:0167802089 gtb.... Pls help a brother, my school is 25k and I have 19k.... I seriously don't mind any amount
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by Bbbwings: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
BORN2RULE20:
STOP EXPOSING YOUR BODY SO CHEAPLY,

IT WILL MAKE PEOPLE UNDERRATE/UNDERESTIMATE YOU AND SEE YOU AS WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING.

YOU DONT NEED TO DRESS SEDUCTIVELY TO MAKE PEOPLE ADMIRE YOU.
Are you having sleepless nights because people are having sex?
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by IDFWU(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by IDFWU(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:
Savage grin

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by NACE13: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with sending your trusted partner nudes.
Just make sure your face is not included. As for the guys, make sure you hide the pictures/videos inside about 10 folders and then lock the folder with eye,voice and thumb scanner.

Seriously, where's the fun in a relationship without nudes?!

Imagine being in a board or staff meeting and your woman sends you this : "Just a lil something to take your mind off a stressful day. Dinner is ready. I love you baby. XOXO". grin
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by macho44(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I think this should be directed at the majority of Nigerian guys who give for all the wrong reasons. Altruism is my forte, it has never left me pained/heartbroken. Not when I will do same and more for the very next person. wink
I owe you SOMETHING!!!
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by macho44(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:
ThankGod you didn't, we women do many stupid things for love.
It's a two way thing, men too do same.
For instance, I called one ERINMA wey I been dey reason her matter way back sote she no gree pick my call, na so I begin dey cry unto say "Her LOVE ❤ was looking for my trouble".
Las Las, I stopped crying after eating fried rice, chicken and a chilled bottle of Fanta. That moment I realized I was only HUNGRY and nothing more.[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
macho44:
I owe you SOMETHING!!!

I don't know why Nigerians take these things as big deal. One ediot nobsa|is already took the post to another thread to trend. It is just fcking money!!! If you have it and another person is in need, GIVE!!

2 Likes

Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by gladisa7: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Flier:

I do send and recieve nude pic every day, nothing special about it,it’s fun
I know most ladies on here won’t tell the truth grin

You will live long and you will make heaven..Ps. add me. am older than u can imagine though cool.
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by macho44(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know why Nigerians take these things as big deal. One ediot nobsalis already took the post to another thread to trend. It is just fcking money!!! If you have it and another person is in need, GIVE!!
Let it pass. Blessed is the hand ✋ that giveth, the recipient might eat better at that moment, but the giver sure sleeps best. I'm sure you had a blissful night rest�
Re: Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It by mobilemykel: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Q

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.