Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man (4455 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by Mylover259(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2019
My name is Ini-Obong. I am from Akwa-Ibom state, Nigeria but I reside in Malaysia. Only last year, I returned to Nigeria on completion of my studies. For a lot of reasons, I may want to hide some other details for fear of been humiliated by my folks. All I desire are kind and encouraging words to get out of this thing I have come to realise is a huge mess. I have been living in shambles and mystery and decided to speak out before I get consumed. I am 29 years old and I have never had sex with any man, except my dogs. Growing up, we had dogs as guards or say pets.

I HAVE SLEPT OVER 20 DOGS AND NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by 40secondsguy(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Dogfucker....

So what should we do now undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2019
Mylover259:
My name is Ini-Obong. I am from Akwa-Ibom state, Nigeria but I reside in Malaysia. Only last year, I returned to Nigeria on completion of my studies. For a lot of reasons, I may want to hide some other details for fear of been humiliated by my folks. All I desire are kind and encouraging words to get out of this thing I have come to realise is a huge mess. I have been living in shambles and mystery and decided to speak out before I get consumed. I am 29 years old and I have never had sex with any man, except my dogs. Growing up, we had dogs as guards or say pets.

I HAVE SLEPT OVER 20 DOGS AND NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN

The solution to your problem is probably in Malaysia, you might wanna go back there.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by lukui: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2019
you need deliverance both spiritual and moral may be by your church pastor
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by Olorunnim: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Animal Fvcking animal no difference.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by omipatoranking(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
shit...u dnt nid dliverance wat u nid is choice nd decision d help u nid is ursef.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by mu2sa2: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
You were not " sleeping" with dogs; what you did was abusing dogs.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
lie

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by Julius1351(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dileverance all the way!

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by gift2xl: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
LIES!!!
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by ADRIAN88(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Previously on lies the Devil himself can not believe.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by rex444(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
My gf name na ini obong oooooooo....chaaii....she dey naija sha
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
This thing is MORE prevalent than men think. Women tho.

There's even this YouTube girl who does videos on this topic.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Dogs And Never Had Intercourse With A Man by meobizy(f): 3:56am On Jul 28, 2019
The only Ini Obongs I know eat dogs. Thank God she's not among my circle.

(1) (Reply)

Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You / What Can I Do About My Hairy Legs? / See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.