Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? (4381 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by MiztaPepperoni(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2021
Abeg if I tell you ladies say I never get work, I no go school but I be hustler and I get potentials, you go agree marry me?

If I carry you come my caban and e be like the picture I attach so, you go agree to start life with me for that caban?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Virginkpekus(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2021
Who get that slippers? grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by kinzation(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2021
Na one old hag pussy got get am grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by MiztaPepperoni(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2021
Virginkpekus:
Who get that slippers? grin

Na me dey manage am oooo
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by donbachi(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2021
Only a real woman,will visit u and see wat will become of u in the next 10yrs....the foolish "wete cash for squander" types,will leave u at the doorstep just by opening dat door.

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2021
U even get mattress and pillow with a big mirror grin

Boss abeg do small giveaway for niggas na

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by falcon01: 11:19am On May 18, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
Abeg if I tell you ladies say I never get work, I no go school but I be hustler and I get potentials, you go agree marry me?

If I carry you come my caban and e be like the picture I attach so, you go agree to start life with me for that caban?
you try sha, but no be better girls you go get
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by MiztaPepperoni(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

Chaiiiiiiiiii

Na wa ooo

Make I use the slippers do give away if you want
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2021
Here to read comments from tha ladies cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by sorepco(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2021
U seem to be ok. U cud paint ur walls as it will be a source of inspiration. The walls r the only negative thing i c here.
The walls have humidity...r moist...dreary...uninspiring....redundant. ignight the room with good paint colours. The walls r despairing. Minus the walls u r ok...you have good tiles n u r neat. Keep up the struggle. No be all man go go school...some wey go still de live on bank of mummy n daddy!

MiztaPepperoni:

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by pansophist(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2021
Amy woman that can not love you for who you are is not a real woman grin

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

you get tiles, mirror and better duvé for this hard time no be juju be that? smiley

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by holluikon(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

He even dey live for tiled room; no be ritual be this??

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by tommy589(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

There are good girls out there that won't mind growing with you.
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Weneda(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2021
Yes my wife did thesame. But i thank God for life today

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by chinchonglee(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2021
Some girls don't mind ooo.
Dem go follow u enta soakaway sef.

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Vyolet(f): 12:28pm On May 18, 2021
I can bet you are not happy living like that, you wish you have it better than this, but a woman that refuses to live with you like this is bad because she is the one made for sufferness, tell me why any woman should join you in suffering.
You would date a woman in this condition, make love to her and get her pregnant then you bring forth another head to suffer with you.
Suffer no dey tire una?

20 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by paulolee(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
the house even get sweet tiles, beautiful mattrass n nice settings and u de complain....come see room wey family man with him 5 kids dey stay for streets na

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by paulolee(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
holluikon:

He even dey live for tiled room; no be ritual be this??
I swear, d gee na coded ritualist n yahoo boy wey don pick before n now him de use brokeness cover up mk e for no cast..i
if I get such crib eeh, babes go de rush me die bcoz d settings be like who get bright future ahead

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
donbachi:
Only a real woman,will visit u and see wat will become of u in the next 10yrs....the foolish "wete cash for squander" types,will leave u at the doorstep just by opening dat door.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Ishilove: 12:57pm On May 18, 2021
Hell no. Dem no born us come suffer for this life

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Luizkid(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2021
Op so with this condition sef ur prick dey stand??

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 18, 2021
Wow....
I like the way you arranged your bed.

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Lilpen3758: 1:36pm On May 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

grin grin him no know wetin God do for am

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Lilpen3758: 1:45pm On May 18, 2021
paulolee:

I swear, d gee na low budget yahoo boy wey don pick before n now him de use ritual cover up...if I get such crib eeh, babes go de rush me die bcoz d settings be like who get bright future ahead
wait ooh Bros?? I think you Don blow ooh anytime I read your signature e dey give me hope infact I read your signature for motivation ooh abi you just dey follow crowd complain?? undecided undecided

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Michelle55: 1:48pm On May 18, 2021
The room is even tiled, you cum get bed and pillow join. Abeg my brother wetin remain again?
Oya cum let horse goan get married since that's the only thing you desire cheesy
Mind you, we go get agreement base on say you go dey sleep for ground and na me go get the bed. I no cum world cum suffer my brother, shey you gree?

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by paulolee(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2021
Lilpen3758:
wait ooh Bros?? I think you Don blow ooh anytime I read your signature e dey give me hope infact I read your signature for motivation ooh abi you just dey follow crowd complain?? undecided undecided
lolz....nairalanders no go kee me with laff....see sweet jonzing, see as u de wash n lamba me codedly...
me I still de find money o...if dangote de find bar, who I be na?
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by mrsoludomeka(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2021
Vyolet:
I can bet you are not happy living like that, you wish you have it better than this, but a woman that refuse to live with you like this is bad because she is the one made for sufferness, tell me why any woman should join you in suffering.
You would date a woman in this condition, make love to her and get her pregnant then you bring forth another head to suffer with you.
Suffer no dey tire una?
He never said he is not happy staying in that room,after all the room is worth living and comfortable.any woman that loves you from her God given heart will stay peaceful no matter what.all that glisters are not gold.

Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by debbydams(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2021
tommy589:

There are good girls out there that won't mind growing with you.
yes
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Lilpen3758: 3:48pm On May 18, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....nairalanders no go kee me with laff....see sweet jonzing, see as u de wash n lamba me codedly...
me I still de find money o...if dangote de find bar, who I be na?
no be lamba Ooh....... I get anything way go make me lamba person?
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Tickles001(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

It depends on your age. If you are up to 25, your chances are slim. If you are above 30, your chances are almost zero.
Sad but true
Re: Ladies Will You Start Life With Me In This Condition? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
There are people living under the bridge. Some, in uncompleted buildings where they are exposed to all kind of dangers and diseases.

Some live and sleep on the streets. So if you are privileged to have this little confort, then be grateful to God. At least you have a roof over your head that you can comfortably sleep with the doors securely locked.

To your question.

If truly you have Prospects, then an understanding woman should be able to manage with you. Pending when you both get a better a more comfy place. No biggies.

At This Point Ehn!(pics Attached) / My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent