Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad (44399 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad by dnawah(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Davash222:
To kneel and beg a woman to be your responsibility is the height of foolishness!!!
yes it is as foolish as begging for Ruga

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad by cactuscee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
KevMitnick:
She's agreeing because he sponsored the degree and not because she loves him. She is under an obligation to accept the proposal. grin
You are right

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad by Davash222(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
eghuan1:

I swear. I proposed to my babe, and she said yes o. But because I didn't kneel down, she said I have to do it again. I just jejely collected the ring and kept in my house. Over two weeks now the ring de with me. She go beg me for it later
Nice one chief, na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad by Davash222(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
havilla:
even as a lady I found this comment soo funny but kinda true grin
You're wise. Can I marry your brain??

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad by noble2faith(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
KevMitnick:
She's agreeing because he sponsored the degree and not because she loves him. She is under an obligation to accept the proposal. grin

She must agree by fire by explosion

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad by ThatFairGuy: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
The only fo.ol among men I know are those ones that kneels to propose... First-class fo.ols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.