Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. (971 Views)

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. by ElsonMorali: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
valenu:

@1x2x3
This is why I concluded that this preaching of love won't work. Majority of the Yorubas have deep hatred for the Igbos. How can this animal quote me to say I'm dragging the Yoruba into my nonsense again? That's the manifestation of the deep hatred I'm talking about. While we are picking at ways to come to terms, he's exhibiting his hates. I wanted to turn a blind eye to this but I have decided not to. I'm not begging anyone for unity.

In case you don't know, the southeast of Nigeria is handicapped politically. Do you know how? I knew you wouldn't know. Learn to study histories.

You don't know how inconsequential you really are until you realise that no-one gives a crap about what you want or what you say. I have schooled you in the other post. Endeavour to print it out and paste it by your bedside. Make sure you read it every time you go to bed and every time you wake up.

And yes, you are the animal. There's a reason you are called pigs, bit I guess in your own case you'd be a piglet, right?

Cry baby.
Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. by valenu(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Typical. Your error is pointed out you start crying and pretending to be the victim.

Read the first write up again. Maybe your mind was on sabbatical when your fingers were typing.

Yorubas are now the ones dividing the United south by kissing their Fulani master's ass. That's basically what you implied. I guess you are allowed to kiss Atiku, another Fulani man's ass and nauseum because his ass is sweeter to you abi?

I believe you still a kid. Go and ask around what happened when the late sage Awolowo approach Azikiwe to form a unity government with Yorubas in a deal that would have made Azikiwe the first Prime Minister of Nigeria but instead he, Azikiwe, an Igbo man decided to betray his fellow southerner and instead lick Tafawa Balewa's black butt and settled for the purely ceremonial role of President.

You have been licking and French kissing Fulani and Hausa butts a long time ago, no be today.

I'd school you more how y'all rejected Ojukwu who came from exile to contest presidency and voted for another Fulani man, Shagari in the 80s because he picked Alex Ekwueme as his errand boy.

It's a pity that history has been scrapped from Nigeria's curriculum in schools, maybe your prideful and arrogant nature would have been deflated a little bit and allow you and the rest of us see road.

See this fo000l. I won't blame you because you would think you are right. Igbos supported Atiku simply because he is more enlightened economic wise. You decided to choose Buhari even having known that he did not do well in his first term, just because you don't want to be on the same side with the Igbos.
Okay, today what's happening?
There is this my Yoruba Neighbor That was strongly supporting Buhari that first time. She's even a house wife for that matter. Then, she would insult GEJ like GEJ was a nobody. I didn't blame her costume she didn't know what was going on. She stays at home and welcome the husband who is a salary earner anytime he's back from work.

Na so Buhari Don win GEJ, a new era. Economy falling falling falling. Companies folding till it affected this my neighbor's husband. He lost his job. This yeye woman had to embrace the truth by force when prices started going higher everyday.
This woman had to start doing zobo drinks and kunu to supply to shops. Before you knew it, the husband faced reality and started doing conductor for danfo.
Gbaaam! Who dey suffer the thing pass? Imagine a graduate turn conductor.
Yoruba, you will never learn.

Fulani will soo deal with you guys
Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. by valenu(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
1x2x3:

What good things do we have recorded in the history? If we keep passing down history of horrible past without any positive record about unity then such history is only a seed of hatred.
Please, don't mind that enemy of progress. I was only trying to point out to you where the problem lies. I'm not trying to discourage you. I would be glad to support the movement in any possible way I can when it starts.
Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
1x2x3:
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been on this platform for quite some years and have experienced enormous dramas , gained enough knowledge, earned from peoples contributions and now know how the mind of an average Nigerian works. Yes I have played politics, I have played tribalism, I have made fun of our typical slangs like Igbos, afonja and all then come to realize our fundamental problem is rooted in hatred, lack of education, tribalism, and religious discrimination. There is a huge need for a non-profit movement that will sanitize the average Nigerian against such negative vices which has kept the masses hostage for decades. Nigeria wasn't design to fail, we are supposed to go from strength to strength through unity and taking advantage of our growing populace rather we've kept deteriorating which is evidenced by decay in every sector of the country .

I watched a video of an Hausa Shiite member who is the leader of a small group of protesters and I marveled at his level of intelligence and how he spoke about the manipulations by the Elites, how these people brainwash the uneducated into fighting imaginary enemies. I couldn't sense any form of tribalism in a 10 minute long video, he had enormous courage that he made daring and striking statements against bad governance right in front of armed security forces. I could perceive how touched the Policemen were, I saw their inner persons wishing they could join the protesters but then their uniforms restricted them.

I would like to see a New Nigeria where there are;

1. Pure Unity and Oneness
2. Zero Tribalism
3. Zero tolerance for Political affiliation
4. No Religious Discrimination
5. No Godfatherism

It may seem impossible to some but believe me when I say the masses are beginning to get enlightened, they are beginning to see the manipulations and we need more hands to come together to birth this New Nigeria rather than disintegrate what we have.

A New Nigeria is urgently needed and I would need the coming together of those who are purged off tribalism, religious discrimination and political affiliations.

I am seeking a passionate team of volunteers which comprises of;

1. 3 good writers who can research and drive points persuasively

2. 2 experienced moderators

If you would like to devote your time to be part of this movement kindly signify so we can come together. Please be aware there are zero tolerance for Tribalism, Political affiliation and Religious Discrimination.

If you can't see pass those vices kindly stay away.

cc; Seun, Lalasticlala, ishlove, mynd44
alert me when it starts... I'm so so interested...
Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. by Pabuchi: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oga I no see justice for your post. Without justice no good will happen in nigeria. Many people are seeking for justice

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Needed For A New Nigeria. by ElsonMorali: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
valenu:

[s]
See this fo000l. I won't blame you because you would think you are right. Igbos supported Atiku simply because he is more enlightened economic wise. You decided to choose Buhari even having known that he did not do well in his first term, just because you don't want to be on the same side with the Igbos.
Okay, today what's happening?
There is this my Yoruba Neighbor That was strongly supporting Buhari that first time. She's even a house wife for that matter. Then, she would insult GEJ like GEJ was a nobody. I didn't blame her costume she didn't know what was going on. She stays at home and welcome the husband who is a salary earner anytime he's back from work.

Na so Buhari Don win GEJ, a new era. Economy falling falling falling. Companies folding till it affected this my neighbor's husband. He lost his job. This yeye woman had to embrace the truth by force when prices started going higher everyday.
This woman had to start doing zobo drinks and kunu to supply to shops. Before you knew it, the husband faced reality and started doing conductor for danfo.
Gbaaam! Who dey suffer the thing pass? Imagine a graduate turn conductor.
Yoruba, you will never learn.

Fulani will soo deal with you guys[/s]

I'd engage you but then what's the point arguing with someone who struggles to connect brain and fingers. I see your struggle and I pray for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Begins Swearing-in Of Ministers / Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot / Remains Of Tafawa Balewa's Wife Buried In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.