Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss (1742 Views)

Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / I Want To Make You Guys Win With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Tony142: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Warning: This post is only for those who are ready to make money from football betting

Good day everyone

The start of 2019 football league will soon kick off in early August

We are giving some people the opportunity to make
Money with us through sport betting

We will be Admitting some people into our "Winning Group Academy" on WhatsApp

Last season was a huge success for us,
And we want this season to be even better than last season

A wise man once said and I qoute

"There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up" -Jonh Homes

As our own way of reducing poverty and unemployment in the country, my oga and i have decided from our hearts to reach down to some people and lift them up from been broke into financial freedom through sport betting/trading

In our "Winning School Academy" on WhatsApp we will be teaching u two things which are

1. How to kill fish(we will teach u how to become a pro in sport betting)

2. We will kill fish for u(we will also give u some of our daily, weekly and monthly match prediction across premier league, Spanish laliga, league
1 e.t.c

Below is the list of things u will learn in the group

1. We will reveal to u the best bookie to use for consistence winning, people do not know that chosen the right bookie goes a long way to determine your winning rate, now let me tell u one secret, some bookie has a better market option for winning than other bookie, in the group we will recommend the best bookie for u to use, and also give u 2 reasons while we recommend the bookie over other bookies

2. We will teach u how to pick sure games like a pro, without guessing, our games are not 100% sure, but due to our high Winning rate, most of our students think our game is fixed, No it is not fixed

3. We will reveal to u "The 4 Golden market option" to pick your games from, the reason why many sport trader lose bet is because they pick their game from the wrong market option, when u know the 4 market option that has the highest
Winning rate, your sport trading skill will improve by 50%

4. We will reveal to u "what the bookie and other sport gurus do not want u to know" in the group we will reveal to u the psychological trick the bookie do not want u to know, knowing this trick alone will automatically put u ahead of 98% of other sport traders

5. We will be giving u sure 2odds each on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

Note: we will be giving all what is mention above for free, but the problem is that we humans do not value free things, so for that we will charge u some cash for it

A wise man once said and I qoute

"You have not lived untill u have done something for someone who can never repay u" - John Bunyan

What I am trying to say is that if we at "Winning School Academy" really want to charge u for what u will benefit from our group, trust me u can not pay for it

But the good news is that we are not after the money but to help people to live above the poverty line, so for that we are charging just a chicken change of 1k, yeah just 1k

But do not be happy yet, the bad news is that we are Admitting just 50 people into the group, and the first 30 people to register will pay just 1k, after that 30 people the price will Increase from 1k to 5k

Note: We might change mind and decide to increase the number of people that we be Admitted from 50 to 100 later, but for now the number of people needed is just 50, we are after quality not quantity

"The difference between dangote and u is just Information"

Also, "every one has the potential to be great, but action takers have more chance of been successful than none action takers" - Me

I have given u all the information u need to be financially free, it is left for u to take action by grabbing this opportunity

For those interested to make consistent money through sport betting, join our "Winning School Academy" on WhatsApp using the below link

Note: after joining the group chat with the Admin of the group for your registration, after registration u will be added to another V.I.P group where all the learning, knowledge, tips, trick and football betting strategy will revealed

Follow the WhatsApp link below to join and book your space among the few people that will be taking, if the link did not work, drop your number to be added manually

https:///BlLtfvGnrFTHxkFycceW4m
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Gisybank(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by amosade: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by ibori1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
invites ur village pipo to join you
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Davny(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
You sound like a motivational speaker bro, it could pay you more than this

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by olexy4real(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Itsmedozie: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2019
grin
see all the write up just for 1k
Las Las people wey drop their number go dey ask for trails grin
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by adspelite(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2019
If you are tired of winning alone then deliberately loss or drink *n**per
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Ukwueze123: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by shamsyonline: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2019
@keemkarr pls drop the website address
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Malvin007: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2019
Keemkarr plz i need the game too..
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Roysnickz: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Roysnickz: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Keemkarr:
Prove your self in a week. By dropping free games here. And prove u are not after that 1k. If 100people send u 1k that's 100k haba.. And u r making money?? Every naija guy Don turn lier finish in the name soccer bet Oga oh!!

I have been making money for a while now with sport trading and am satisfy with the little am seeing. Why coming here looking for more ppl to trick if u are really making money. I have a good source that with a good single game that we play everyday we kp winning and its been just 5 loss this month alone. I Neva comenhere con dey shoutbi need more people to come and join me. Because na when he day sweet we see? I Don try many if una na mouth una get. Thank God I met the right one from Europe. Nonsense
sound great. can I get your contact so as to rub minds
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Roysnickz: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Roysnickz:
sound great. can I get your contact so as to rub minds
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by olabolaji(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Mirallas: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Keemkarr:
Prove your self in a week. By dropping free games here. And prove u are not after that 1k. If 100people send u 1k that's 100k haba.. And u r making money?? Every naija guy Don turn lier finish in the name soccer bet Oga oh!!

I have been making money for a while now with sport trading and am satisfy with the little am seeing. Why coming here looking for more ppl to trick if u are really making money. I have a good source that with a good single game that we play everyday we kp winning and its been just 5 loss this month alone. I Neva comenhere con dey shoutbi need more people to come and join me. Because na when he day sweet we see? I Don try many if una na mouth una get. Thank God I met the right one from Europe. Nonsense
Please am interested in that source
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Robertzini: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Keemkarr:

pls am interested in this.
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Itsmedozie: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Keemkarr:

Omo see marketing strategy shocked
my guy give it to you
your one of the best cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Tbusted(m): 2:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Senior man am interested please add me up 09012701186, Thanks I will the 1k tomorrow.
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Adeiza2200(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Bros abeg I no mind to get your contact at all at all na im bad
Keemkarr:

Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by Ayoleeboy007: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by owiecomforter(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by ajeffery: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by bonaventure777: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Sport Betting: We Are Tired Of Winning Alone Come And Win With Uss by bahyor: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Add me 08035669513

(1) (Reply)

Russian Fighter With Freakish Biceps Easily Defeated In MMA Fight / Man U Credits Ighalo’s Account With N29.45M / Can You Allow Gym Instructor handle Your Wife like this (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.