Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents (10640 Views)

Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
oshey defender, I guess you are even clueless to realize ted sold CNN and warner brothers have owned CNN for decades.

I guess ted also controls trump twitter account that has been used for setting all sort of new lows in public decency and racism

It's the same people. Will you like to fire openly at your parallel with face open shots?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by dazzlingd(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Blacks have come again, he's not far from the truth, most populous black nation in the world looks like a rodent infested world... Even the whole African continent is the most backward.... The most backward cities in the world are those infested with blacks... Black people are a plague. Our ancestors wont be proud of a generation we have become

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Newnas(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
scribble:

better than fulani dumbo u support

How? A honest question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Harlem2(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nemesis909:

So you agree your father is a rat?

No we are not illegal
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Newnas(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
dazzlingd:
Blacks have come again, he's not far from the truth, most populous black nation in the world looks like a rodent infested world... Even the whole African continent is the most backward.... The most backward cities in the world are those infested with blacks... Black people are a plague. Our ancestors wont be proud of a generation we have become

Firstly, the people who castigated Trump's speech on tweeter are mostly whites. So it's not a "blacks have come again" issue.

Secondly, those places are undeveloped because the government neglected them not because they chose to be underdeveloped. I'm a town planners and I am telling you this authoritatively.

Thirdly, let's agree, for the sake of argument, that DT is right. There are a thousand and one ways to say the truth and fact than to rain insults, abusive and derogatory words on people.

Lastly, as a leader there's a minimum level of morality and diplomacy that's expected of you. He's a model for all their youths. What kind of legacy is he laying for future generation.

I rest my case.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by dazzlingd(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Newnas:

Firstly, the people who castigated Trump's speech on tweeter are mostly whites. So it's not a "blacks have come again" issue.

Secondly, those places are undeveloped because the government neglected them not because they chose to be underdeveloped. I'm a town planners and I am telling you this authoritatively.

Thirdly, let's agree, for the sake of argument, that DT is right. There are a thousand and one ways to say the truth and fact than to rain insults, abusive and derogatory words on people.

Lastly, as a leader there's a minimum level of morality and diplomacy that's expected of you. He's a model for all their youths. What kind of legacy is he laying for future generation.

I rest my case.

Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by candygist: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
comshots:
Trump is far better than buhari.

Which Nigerian presendent , both past and present is better than trump ?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by candygist: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
VRDroid:
That's my Trump.

Call him anything but not a hypocrite. He tells the hard truth without filters of political correctness.

Blacks need a wake up call.

Which wake up call ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by candygist: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
joeluv:
Even ajegunle is better than some parts of Baltimore. Shameful!Trump is right on this one!
In other words you prefer ajegunle to Baltimore ?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nemesis909:

That may be true but to him you are no better than a rat.

E.O.D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Newnas:

I rest my case.

The funny part of it is this, renowned Dr Ben Carson who was a presidential candidate from the Republican party during the 2016 US presidential election that Trump later won is a black man and he heads the HUD department of the trump's administration of which there is no single sign of his department presence in those areas that needs his services most which is an own goal by DT.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
VRDroid:
That's my Trump.

Call him anything but not a hypocrite. He tells the hard truth without filters of political correctness.

Blacks need a wake up call.

by somebody like him....??
no,but no thank you....

i am more surprised that many of you are not angry....
are we talkin about a race of people that destroyed and confused everything,especialy africa....??

am not takin no critic from any white....

they are not in the position to judge anything....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by PFRB: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Newnas:

I rest my case.

Have you read what Trump wrote?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by YungMillionaire: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
If Buhari calls Igbo people rats then I will agree that Buhari is not better than Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
candygist:

Which wake up call ?

dont mind am....

insulting people after you destroyed them is wake up call for him....

nonesense....

whites are in no position to say anything to blacks....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

no,but no thank you....

are we talkin about a race of people that destroyed and confused everything,especialy africa....??

It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
its better you people dont accept any kind of insults against your kind....

you will only motivate them to do much worse....

stop them at their tracks immediatly....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
VRDroid:

It is what it is.

maybe....

but who caused it....??

we were alone in our part of the world with our skirmishes with each other....

then,they came and industrialized death....!!

sooo,dont even try to defend them....it pisses me off.... angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
The CNN are so obsessed with this man. Give him a break

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Laurene: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is it because you are no better than a rat?
but is black communities not infested? checkout regions dominated by blacks all over the world ... South Africa, France, UK, US as case study
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
but is black communities not infested? checkout regions dominated by blacks all over the world ... South Africa, France, UK, US as case study

Therefore you are truly no better than a rat.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Newnas(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

no,but no thank you....

Exactly.

I wonder how a sane African is able to think that the whites wish good for us.

It's the peak of absurdity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Laurene: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
oshey defender, I guess you are even clueless to realize ted sold CNN and warner brothers have owned CNN for decades.

I guess ted also controls trump twitter account that has been used for setting all sort of new lows in public decency and racism
paste a screenshot of where he was showcasing racism
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
PFRB:

Have you read what Trump wrote?

he is not wrong....

their are many other ways to critisize somebody....
and when you are already a offender,then you have to be extra careful....

what do this whites think we are....??....daft....??

or they thinkin today we all forgot what happened in the past....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Newnas:

Exactly.

I wonder why a sane African is able to think that the whites wish good for us.

It's the peak of absurdity.

It's absurd....lets be honest with each other for once....
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Laurene: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Olorunnim:
Trump Asslickers are abundant on Nairaland always supporting him even when he's done nothing to improve their lives.
and what has buhari done to improve your own dirty life?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

maybe....

but who caused it....??

we were alone in our part of the world with our skirmishes with each other....

then,they came and industrialized death....!!

sooo,dont even try to defend them....it pisses me off.... angry angry

You did not take your classes on Evolution seriously. It has always been survival of the fittest. It is organically wired to the planet's DNA to evolve beings based on Survival traits. So, blacks must begin to do more than survive. Spend more times in laboratories and Libraries than clubs and joints.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Where did Trump call black men rodents?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Laurene: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Newnas:

I rest my case.
you are a town planner in ogbomosho not in USA.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics

Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357 ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
VRDroid:

You did not take your classes on Evolution seriously. It has always been survival of the fittest. It is organically wired to the planet's DNA to evolve beings based on Survival traits. So, blacks must begin to do more than survive. Spend more times in laboratories and Libraries than clubs and joints.

your brains is a survival tool too....use it....!!

how can you accept them,tellin you to be nice and they are ruthless....??

oya,mr Evolution,enter my mouth willfully....am hungry....

do you see how useless your suggestion is....??

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Newnas(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
and what has buhari done to improve your own dirty life?

Npower, Trader Moni.

Millions of Nigerians are benefitting from these two schemes not because they belong to a certain tribe or political party or because they are affiliated to anyone. Rather, just because they are Nigerians.

This is just an example.

Moreover, this isn't about our president. It's about a lose-mouth racist president.

If you don't see anything wrong in his speech then I can't help you. Birds of a feather flock together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos To Release 253 People Arrested In Connection To Lagos Protests / Meet The Children Of General Sani Abacha (PHOTOS) / Sanusi To FG: Sack 50% Of Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.