Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents (10643 Views)

Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Odinaka00(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
As a President he shouldn't have said that at all, but he seems like a straight talker who doesn't sugarcoat his words. What he said about the blacks is nothing but the truth, Come to South Africa, Hilbrow and Yeoville were occupied by white people years back and these places were so clean and safe.. Now blacks are occupying these places come and see the difference now.. Very dirty

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by blingxx(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2019
VRDroid:
That's my Trump.

Call him anything but not a hypocrite. He tells the hard truth without filters of political correctness.

Blacks need a wake up call.

Imagine your biological mother telling you how miserable your life is,because failed as a son... Bad words don't help you in life
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by movingclouds(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

No you won't.

Your grammar is atrocious.
Well done Mr Grammarian... Buhari doesn't know half of the grammars you know, yet he's there at the top... As long as you understand what he's pointing out, you're free to respond.. If you don't, move on to the next comment...
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Newnas(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2019
IGBOSON1:

As much as i detest Trumps comments, i'd take him any day over a hateful and bigoted Buhari who sees nothing wrong in spilling Igbo blood!

Firstly, this thread isn't a comparison between one president and another. So it's just a desperate attempt to either dodge the topic or to show your tribal bigotry.

Secondly, your claim has no proof. Rather it's a baseless claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2019
movingclouds:

Well done Mr Grammarian... Buhari doesn't know half of the grammars you know, yet he's there at the top... As long as you understand what he's pointing out, you're free to respond.. If you don't, move on to the next comment...

Sharap.

Buhari understands the English language a lot better than you.

The only observation is that he speaks with an accent, and that is nothing. Sir Alex Ferguson is hardly understood yet nobody berates him.

The fact is, most of you are badly educated and rewarded according to your intelligence or lack thereof.

The pains of your wasted lives is what you try to project on the rest of the world and nobody is buying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by KwoiZabo(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is it because you are no better than a rat?
It doesn't matter what he thinks of me or what he says. I am not planning to migrate to US. I am in Nigeria and doing my quota to fix my country.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Manspeaks(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

dont let whites impress you that much....they are sinister....!!

eve was impressed too,in garden of eden and look where are we today....!!

everything fvcked up....!!

This could be my point, you know. Don't be received by those whites shouting racism, they are using blacks to settle political scores. We shouldn't always wear the cloak of victimhood
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by YusufTheGreat: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
VRDroid:

Yes, it is. So embarrassing but true.
are you infested are your parent infested are they rodents?? No offense just a question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ElsonMorali: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
I prefer a man like Trump. At least I know where I stand with him.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by NkayStory(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

So you agree your father is a rat?

Myndd44,Lalasticlala e.t.c..

Rule 2 broken as well as trying to derail this thread.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by NkayStory(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is it because you are no better than a rat?

Myndd44,Lalasticlala e.t.c.

Kindly take care of this fella.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Newnas:
Some people agree that they and their forefathers can be justifiably called rodents.

Simple, let's call them rodents.

Some others refuse to be described as rodents.

Simple, let's call them humans.

Abi, issa simple sturvs na.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by movingclouds(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Sharap.

Buhari understands the English language a lot better than you.

The only observation is that he speaks with an accent, and that is nothing. Sir Alex Ferguson is hardly understood yet nobody berates him.

The fact is, most of you are badly educated and rewarded according to your intelligence or lack thereof.

The pains of your wasted lives is what you try to project on the rest of the world and nobody is buying it.
With every response you give on here, it's so clear you're untrained.. Calling people names and describing lives to be wasted show how much you've nurtured your brain with hate... I know Buhari even speaks a better English than Jonathan, but their English speaking ability isn't the main thing that took them there.. My English isn't good, neither is it bad. There is no perfect English speaker, even there in the English speaking countries, we have Nigerians there who can't construct a totally good English sentence, but the owners of the language never mock them as long as they understand them... You sit in your closet judging someone else's English... Good night English man
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
movingclouds:

With every response you give on here, it's so clear you're untrained.. Calling people names and describing lives to be wasted show how much you've nurtured your brain with hate... I know Buhari even speaks a better English than Jonathan, but their English speaking ability isn't the main thing that took them there.. My English isn't good, neither is it bad. There is no perfect English speaker, even there in the English speaking countries, we have Nigerians there who can't construct a totally good English sentence, but the owners of the language never mock them as long as they understand them... You sit in your closet judging someone else's English... Good night English man

E pain am.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
As much as people hate this man, he's going to be re-elected. I'm not his fan but just saying it as it is.

If George Bush Jnr could win re-election in 2004 , I don't see any reason why Trump won't win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by movingclouds(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

E pain am.
Lol, pain me? That got me laughing... Change how you think, someone below u and someone who doesn't speak as good as you do, can utter great words that can add to your life even with their inferior English sentences...
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Nemesis909: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
movingclouds:

Lol, pain me? That got me laughing... Change how you think, someone below u and someone who doesn't speak as good as you do, can utter great words that can add to your life even with their inferior English sentences...

Gerrout.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by OtayProperties: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
VRDroid:
That's my Trump.

Call him anything but not a hypocrite. He tells the hard truth without filters of political correctness.

Blacks need a wake up call.
so you're saying he's right for assenting that black people are rodents?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2019
OtayProperties:
so you're saying he's right for assenting that black people are rodents?

Actually, he isn't saying that. He's just saying that no matter how much crap he rants he'll still win a second term. Even Bush jnr who did worse got a second term.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by JRussell: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Donald Trump says Baltimore is filthy and full of rats
Rats are dangerous and cause disease
CNN say that Trump means Black people
So CNN are saying Black people are dangerous and cause disease
how is Trump Racist again?
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Greatzeus(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
datasthmagirl:
You guys should stop this nonsense and silly race bating crap. Baltimore is one of the dirtiest places in the US with one of the highest crime rates.

The rodent infestation that Trump pointed out in Cummings' district was LITERAL FACT. Some places in ,Baltimore is as bad as mushin and ajegunle. It was that hypocritical idiot at CNN that brought his race card and dehumanization narrative into the equation with his hypocritical tears.

Otherwise, Mr. Trump's assertion is already generating positive reactions in that district which may see the failed and ineffective Cummings getting ousted from his 13th (or so) congressional election.

All these stories just to prove Trump right that you and your generations are infested Ebola spreading rats?
Stop using your left finger to point the way to your father's house. If you don't understand,go meet an elderly family member,show him my comment,he will explain to it.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by BigBashiru: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
dazzlingd:
Blacks have come again, he's not far from the truth, most populous black nation in the world looks like a rodent infested world... Even the whole African continent is the most backward.... The most backward cities in the world are those infested with blacks... Black people are a plague. Our ancestors wont be proud of a generation we have become

Preach it bro! And the blacks are the ones that have the most ego. I love Trump cos he speaks the truth about black africa and publicly shames blacks! This is one of the very good ways to stir dem lazy niggers to action; to stop running to ready made land and to develop their freaking countries.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by BigBashiru: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Newnas:

Firstly, the people who castigated Trump's speech on tweeter are mostly whites. So it's not a "blacks have come again" issue.

Secondly, those places are undeveloped because the government neglected them not because they chose to be underdeveloped. I'm a town planners and I am telling you this authoritatively.

Thirdly, let's agree, for the sake of argument, that DT is right. There are a thousand and one ways to say the truth and fact than to rain insults, abusive and derogatory words on people.

Lastly, as a leader there's a minimum level of morality and diplomacy that's expected of you. He's a model for all their youths. What kind of legacy is he laying for future generation.

I rest my case.

No they are underdeveloped because they are inhabited by low IQ niggers called blacks. Just the same way black men have taken over the streets of chicago with wanton violence. The black race is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by BigBashiru: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Laurene:
but is black communities not infested? checkout regions dominated by blacks all over the world ... South Africa, France, UK, US as case study
Black race is a disgrace to humanity. Africans especially nigerians seem to have low IQ.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by BigBashiru: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Newnas:

Exactly.

I wonder how a sane African is able to think that the whites wish good for us.

It's the peak of absurdity.
As black people what have you been able to invent? You fly on a white invented airplane, use a white discovered electricity and modern appliances.... The black man is good for nothing! All they know is migrating in droves to europe and north america. Bunch of lazy low iq people.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by etrouble: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
comshots:
Trump is far better than buhari.

Is he not also far better than the couple who gave birth to an unfortunate miscreant like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christian. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Sponsor / Primary Election Crisis: APC May Convene NEC Meeting Early November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.