Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents (10642 Views)

Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
you african women are so funny....cute and funny....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Manspeaks(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

no no....i dont accept that....considering the atrocities of whites in the past and present,i dont consider them to be morale barometer....

If you doubt just check what he said about Macron yesterday, he said Macron was being foolish to impose tax on US tech company in France. Just imagine he was referring to a black president.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is what Bubu Has cause us
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Yyeske(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
trump must not be like every president. He was that way and the people of America elected him. Other politicians hide under the diplomacy nonsense to sit on relevant matters and sweep them under the carpet. but Trump says things the way it is.
Whatever, I support you, according to Trump, you are a rodent from a shithole and I hope you're cool now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Manspeaks:

If you doubt just check what he said about Macron yesterday, he said Macron was being foolish to impose tax on US tech company in France. Just imagine he was referring to a black president.

dont let whites impress you that much....they are sinister....!!

eve was impressed too,in garden of eden and look where are we today....!!

everything fvcked up....!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yyeske:
Whatever, I support you, according to Trump, you are a rodent from a shithole and I hope you're cool now.

dont mind her....we still have to defend her no matter what....

black women are your eternity,are your rebirth....!!

you are to defend her no matter what....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Temple1288(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Olorunnim:
Trump Asslickers are abundant on Nairaland always supporting him even when he's done nothing to improve their lives.

But you'd squat to asslick Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton? Just know that Obama directly and indirectly increased terrorism.. In Africa, if his foolish brain acted properly he wouldn't have scattered Libya...

I'm not sure you even know what Pres. Trump is talking about! Baltimore looks like Kolkota in India

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Temple1288(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Na WA ooo. Black man done suffer. Of all words to use in the dictionary "infested"

yes INFESTED!
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Temple1288(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

dont mind am....

insulting people after you destroyed them is wake up call for him....

nonesense....

whites are in no position to say anything to blacks....

Ask Obama that! He was busy eating Burger in the White House and creating destabilization all over the world instead of trying to help those Black infested zones in America
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by frankmoney(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
We have so many uncle ruckus (boondocks) on nairaland .... Even if Trump insult thier parents they would say he is right . Y'all are no different from.zombies , I'm not even sure Americans are this loyal to Trump the way some Nigerian are loyal on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Temple1288(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Laurene:
but what stops black communities from developing? is white supremacy still overshadowing them? Obama was US president for 8 good years what did he do for Baltimore?

Leave those idiots!! Each time I see a picture of Barack Obama, first thing that comes up in my mind is WASTED OPPORTUNITY..
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Temple1288:

Ask Obama that! He was busy eating Burger in the White House and creating destabilization all over the world instead of trying to help those Black infested zones in America

dont mind halfcast people....they are a new type of human beings....

i have 2 brothers that are halfcast....i keep my distance from them because i know they not like me that is completly black....but i dont hate them either....i know what they are going through in this confusin world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Olorunnim: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Temple1288:

But you'd squat to asslick Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton? Just know that Obama directly and indirectly increased terrorism.. In Africa, if his foolish brain acted properly he wouldn't have scattered Libya...

I'm not sure you even know what Pres. Trump is talking about! Baltimore looks like Kolkota in India
Hey fishbrained W A N K E R did read in my post about Obama or Clinton? learn to read and analyse before quoting.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Olorunnim: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Laurene:
and what has buhari done to improve your own dirty life?
Smelly cunt did you read in my post about buhari? in fact if you may know i didn't vote him next time use your head and not your arse.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Laurene: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Temple1288:

Leave those idiots!! Each time I see a picture of Barack Obama, first thing that comes up in my mind is WASTED OPPORTUNITY..
during Obama's tenure black on black violence was the worst and people keep blaming the Caucasians for their misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Laurene:
during Obama's tenure black on black violence was the worst and people keep blaming the Caucasians for their misery.

i realy dont understand what you are all about....

we are pointing fingers at the original criminal and you are saying we have no right to do so....??

with you or without you,crimes of whites will catch up with them eventualy....

and their is nothing,you,black woman can do to defend them....

stay in your lane and shvt the fvck up....!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by TSRC: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2019
YungMillionaire:
If Buhari calls Igbo people rats then I will agree that Buhari is not better than Trump.
He can't call Igbos rats.
That term best suits the Fulani.

Though he can call Igbo's 5‰.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by YusufTheGreat: 1:52am On Jul 28, 2019
VRDroid:
That's my Trump.

Call him anything but not a hypocrite. He tells the hard truth without filters of political correctness.

Blacks need a wake up call.
so him saying blacks are infested its True??
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by scribble: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Newnas:

How? A honest question.

in every way

he didnt rig election to win...

he is not an islamic fundamentalist

he is not a tribalist and ethnic jingoist

he went to school, buhari did not

he respects the rule of law, jibrin from sudan does not

god punish bubu abeg
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by therealpeace: 2:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Newnas:

Firstly, the people who castigated Trump's speech on tweeter are mostly whites. So it's not a "blacks have come again" issue.

Secondly, those places are undeveloped because the government neglected them not because they chose to be underdeveloped. I'm a town planners and I am telling you this authoritatively.

Thirdly, let's agree, for the sake of argument, that DT is right. There are a thousand and one ways to say the truth and fact than to rain insults, abusive and derogatory words on people.

Lastly, as a leader there's a minimum level of morality and diplomacy that's expected of you. He's a model for all their youths. What kind of legacy is he laying for future generation.

I rest my case.
Who are the leaders and government that neglected and left black people areas underdeveloped? Same leaders that Trump is attacking, and ofcourse attackingTrump back. Same people that pretend to like black people are the same people that left black people in shithole. Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, Detroit, and black Africa countries as whole are all dirty and infested...It is hightime somebody call us to order...Senators like Cummins should not pride himself in just donkey years spent in senate but he should be ashamed of predicament of black people in his domain. What is the joy of 8 years presidency if Obama's home town record more death a weekend than Syria inna year? Black people/leaders behave like they are cursed. While I fast and pray daily that the Orange man loose 2020 election, I will not get carried away with tears of a hypocrite reporter. The best way to shame trump is to change our ways and build a beautiful cities for ourselves. If white people mow their lawns, black people too must mow theirs. If white people clear their trash bin, black zip codes should not be left unkempt with filled up bins. We can continue to wail because of what Trump said...yes Trump is a racist, disgusting, and childish leader...But his assertion is what 80% of whites, 70% of mexicans, 100% Asians, 100% Arabs, 100% Africans from Africans feel about African American society in their closet. Trump is not the problem but black leaders, elites, and influencers that are hypocrites and useless
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by kopfschmerzen: 5:21am On Jul 28, 2019
datasthmagirl:
You guys should stop this nonsense and silly race bating crap. Baltimore is one of the dirtiest places in the US with one of the highest crime rates.

The rodent infestation that Trump pointed out in Cummings' district was LITERAL FACT. Some places in ,Baltimore is as bad as mushin and ajegunle. It was that hypocritical idiot at CNN that brought his race card and dehumanization narrative into the equation with his hypocritical tears.

Otherwise, Mr. Trump's assertion is already generating positive reactions in that district which may see the failed and ineffective Cummings getting ousted from his 13th (or so) congressional election.

What a slowpoke!!! I bet this idiot can't even point to Baltimore in a map. I live in White Marsh in Batty and none of your hood in the whole of Nigeria is as clean and affluent as my hood.

When will Trump call out poverty infested trailer park and heroine hooked up white America.

slowpoke like you, that have not seen the local airport in your backwood should STFU bout Murica.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by kopfschmerzen: 5:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Manspeaks:

Stop propagating left wing media narratives. Trump was echoeing the voice of residents in one district in Baltimore where Rep. Elijah Cummings comes from. The whole thing is that across five schools in Baltimore they couldn't find any black student that is proficient in basic phonics and math, and that schools were taken over and infested by rodents. Trump is saying Mr Cummings is corrupt, he should go and do something about his infested district.

Remember that there's raging battle between democrats and republicans in the USA about immigration, and Elijah (ranking member, D) together with other committee members went to their southern border to check things for themselves. Trump has accused him of "brutal bullying" of border agents.

He did not call black people "rodent" or "infested" , at least this time.

Stop typing shit, where in Baltimore did this fantasy of yours happened? Will you just STFU and support your white nationalist mentor in peace.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by kopfschmerzen: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Temple1288:

What a slowpoke!!! I doubt anyone in your bloodline have been to Batty!!! Go back to your trailer park and opioid infested Mississippi red neck hood. Plus the state of Maryland is not ranked in the ranks of poor state in mother USA.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by wowcatty: 5:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Where is the tweet now? All your fake outrage should be saved for the real shitt on your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Newnas(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2019
scribble:

in every way

he didnt rig election to win...

he is not an islamic fundamentalist

he is not a tribalist and ethnic jingoist

he went to school, buhari did not

he respects the rule of law, jibrin from sudan does not

All the attributes above fit Trump like a second skin. Even the average American won't doubt this. But you, you just had to defend your bigotry. You're unhelpable and irredeemable.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Newnas(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Some people agree that they and their forefathers can be justifiably called rodents.

Simple, let's call them rodents.

Some others refuse to be described as rodents.

Simple, let's call them humans.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by adekolaelect(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2019
comshots:
Trump is far better than buhari.
you have headache.
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by scribble: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Newnas:

All the attributes above fit Trump like a second skin. Even the average American won't doubt this. But you, you just had to defend your bigotry. You're unhelpable and irredeemable.

you are stark lunatic
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by michlins(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2019
If you support this guy, then you and Buhari supporters are drinking milk from same cow
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by Laurene: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

i realy dont understand what you are all about....

we are pointing fingers at the original criminal and you are saying we have no right to do so....??

with you or without you,crimes of whites will catch up with them eventualy....

and their is nothing,you,black woman can do to defend them....

stay in your lane and shvt the fvck up....!!
when you can't hold a coherent argument you resort to insults . How long will you keep pointing fingers at the so called original criminal? I'm sure if you don't eaten this morning you will still blame them
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by tsdarkside(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Laurene:
when you can't hold a coherent argument you resort to insults . How long will you keep pointing fingers at the so called original criminal? I'm sure if you don't eaten this morning you will still blame them

what the hell is wrong with you....??

you think am the only person pointing fingers at them....??

let me guess....:
you are connected to them somehow,or maybe you are a halfcast....
Re: Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents by ayaside(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

That may be true but to him you are no better than a rat.
Trump was simply talking about West Baltimore that happens to be one of Cummings(Hope I got his name) district which is abandoned and INFESTED with rats and rodents but it is news.. They always twist it and make you believe what they want you to believe. Democrats is just a fvcked up party and that's why they gonna lose again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Adamu, Commissions Nigeria Police School Lafia / Meet The Children Of General Sani Abacha (PHOTOS) / Osinbajo:Those Managing Nigeria’s Oil Resources Must Account For Crude Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.