Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" (27395 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by 12345baba(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Mummy wey ur address me go like visit
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Olatara(f): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Chanchit:
What you don't have you can't give. The way this woman gives, it would be very hard for other pastors to do same cos many of them are just not givers. Had it been they could emulate this woman, 60% of Nigerians problems would be solved cos these pastors have the money.
Even some of our so called pastors go to Cele during the night.

I watched her interview on tvc, they asked her if it is good for us to pray for our enemies to die, she said if she give witches €1m, they will go and buy chemiron to replace her blood they want to drink.
In other words, witches needs money.
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by anonymuz(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why don't Africans think straight when it comes to religion, why are we so naive and docile listening to fabrications because it comes out of the buccal cavity of your fellow man,
Everything we need is in the Bible, if it is not in the Bible, it's not the truth
you are 100%correct
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by olaadesino(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Mk12:

who mentioned Muslims here? we are talking of humans here
The same thing was said to Jesus to the extent of killing him but God safe him
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2019
olaadesino:
The same thing was said to Jesus to the extent of killing him but God safe him
Jesus always mind his business. he didn't stray from his mission on Earth
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by tintingz(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Fucking truth, they hate Muslims online but knows all the alfa and mallam joints in lagos, they form too posh shaking their fake yansh at their highbrow entertainment centers they go to dance on sundays, but when real life problem knack their destiny they start looking for deliverance in the hands of the people they love to hate...

Na Our Nigerian Atheist they even funny to me pass ... make ayie never pause their destiny small ni, na dem do juju pass

Do you have any proof @bolded?
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Wantedmiller: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Grace001:
When it comes to religion. Religious Nigerians are synonymous to hypocrite. I know of many families that are so religious,they attend almost every church services. Once they have a problem and they perceived it to be spiritual"OFA" "Arrow" the next is to go traditional because they know those Pentecostal pastors will just waste their time the only anointing they have is to speak big big grammar..

Once they get their healing, they go back to their church to do thanksgiving whereas they received the healing from "yeye osun" "ifa priest". Religious Nigerians are nothing but HYPOCRITE

Baba.... you don succeed in making me laugh out hard.

pure truth dear
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Chanchit: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Olatara:
In other words, witches needs money.

She's speaking in figurative speech. Meaning money is powerful. If you want to penetrate through a group of people planning against you, give their head money and watch how their plan would come to an abruptly end.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Chanchit: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
femichill:

What of those that can not afford the1m, or people that want to kill you to claim your inheritance.

She's just trying to say "bless those who curse you"
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Lee29: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Nigerians and hypocrisy are inseparable.

Dem go dey Form holier than thou but Na dem do bad bad bad things...
Through Jesus Christ our lord... by the grace of almighty God...Fela

That’s is why I’m an African tradition worshipper, if you try me Na African science (juju) I go use follow you.

No go give your life to Christ. STOP worshipping idols
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by huptin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Fucking truth, they hate Muslims online but knows all the alfa and mallam joints in lagos, they form too posh shaking their fake yansh at their highbrow entertainment centers they go to dance on sundays, but when real life problem knack their destiny they start looking for deliverance in the hands of the people they love to hate...

Na Our Nigerian Atheist they even funny to me pass ... make ayie never pause their destiny small ni, na dem do juju pass

nobody dey look for mallams and alfas abeg, those ones no fit do any miracle
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Truth is bitter. Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it - Uthman Dan Fodio.

Many people are avoiding this thread for obvious reasons. Reverend Mother is 100% correct. Obj, Tinubu, celebrities, politicians and business men , especially those high ranking civil servants and those occupying juicy places know it is pure truth.

They patronize them for solutions and give testimony and thanksgiving offerings, vows, tithe and gifts at Redeem and Winners and other Pentecostal churches.
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by damocool(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nukilia:

grin grin grin The seeds of discord has been sown at the early stage of the Church in Nigeria. The unity of the body of Christ is the only way we can all grow. The church is meant for liberation of the captives. We are one family and should support one another
There's nothing like supporting one another, you don't give in to false doctrine in the name of support . This is what the scriptures say 2 John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds... Anyone can go secretly to anywhere to receive anything, God is looking at everyone and will judge us accordingly, Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil..
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
huptin:

nobody dey look for mallams and alfas abeg, those ones no fit do any miracle

I know you are kidding. You are trying to raise another hot topic. Those celebrities, politicians and civil servants who have them at Ilorin, Bornu and Senegal/Mali will avoid this topic. You may not get correct response as Nigerians are hypocrites. To become a star and maintain it is not easy.
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Grace001: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

How do you know this?

How do I know? That’s another hypocrite we are talking, were you born yesterday? I can say categorically that almost 70% of south-westerner go through traditional means when they perceive problem to be spiritual “arrow/ofa” just pray that you or none of your family should experience problem beyond medical solution. Let’s leave it there
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by huptin(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
babaolofin:

I know you are kidding. You are trying to raise another hot topic. Those celebrities, politicians and civil servants who have them at Ilorin, Bornu and Senegal/Mali will avoid this topic. You may not get correct response as Nigerians are hypocrites. To become a star and maintain it is not easy.

Those ones are Moslems already, hardly will you see a Christian go to Alfa and mallams, they would rather visit babalawo
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by NobleAngell(f): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
StarbozzMedia:

C&S does not move about bare footed. Only Cele does that. In C&S you only take off your shoes or whatever before you enter the church but immediately you step out the church even if you are on the garment you can wear your footwear.
Alot of people confuse Cele with C&S just because they all wear white garment.
Oh Really? I thought they are same. But they have same uniform right?
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by deebrain(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Agugbadin:

Name one miracle you have done and name your customers

The miracle of ignoring a senseless request.
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Immaculate090: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
[
That is why most of them ended up as a Shepherd in the church to suffer ...

quote author=gistvicreports post=80697610]

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/hypocrites-will-come-to-white-garment.html[/quote]
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by StarbozzMedia: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
NobleAngell:

Yes they both wear white garment
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by youngakodex: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Our Rev Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi.......thanks so much for your truly message
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Adelekefresh: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
My biological parents are one
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Circuit3: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
NobleAngell:

No! The uniform is not the same. C&S uniform is not standardized. They wear anything "White" with as many color mixtures as they wish!

Cele has a standard in dressing worldwide.

There is a difference between the white clothing both churches wear.
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Circuit3: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
I completely agree with the woman. Many hypocrites today in Christianity today.
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by efficiencie(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
mikkycoins:
Nigerians love miracle and solution centres alot
Open one in sambisa forest tomorrow and watch the place transformed into a beehive of religious activities

Oh so you like problems! So if someone opens up a problem distribution centre you will be the first in line to receive a fresh dose of problems abi?

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by specialJosh(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
9jayes:

Their ladies can fvck eh! Also the pastor would have slept with 90% of the women both married and singles
Hmmmmm, this is not happening in white garment church alone, it's everywhere.
The reason why that the white garment church secret always reveal is that the Foundation of the church was found in Truth and anybody that goes against it will be exposed before they died unlike those that will always wear suits, their secrets can never be revealed until they are dead
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
pretenders everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today / Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos) / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.