Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ (2910 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by tlops(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2007
have u ever loved someone that u dont even have the guts to say that u like her.?
meen its miserable most of the time! I didn't
want to loose her and so i just kept to myself. have experience this?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by smile007: 6:10pm On May 12, 2007
Never exprience dat b4
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by tlops(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2007
cool, it hurts.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by iice(f): 6:22pm On May 12, 2007
Nope hasnt happened to me.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by BBoy3(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2007
Nope - I guess that is what seperates the boys from the men cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by temmyabby(f): 7:01pm On May 12, 2007
ummh, this is serious o, are u sure she has not gone to the village just 4 ur case, lol just kidding, ok seriously now tell her if she says no, u ain't gonna die besides u neva know what she'll say, and even if she says no, u'll feel a lot beta with that off ur chest
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by tlops(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2007
B-Boy:

Nope - I guess that is what seperates the boys from the men cheesy

I think so
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by acidrop(f): 9:09am On May 14, 2007
it hasent happend, 2 me, but am not suprised it hasent, because it is alwayz common with the guyz, but still i feel ya wink
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by sussy1(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2007
It show the guy is not bold enough.There is no crime in seeing what u like and getting it,but if she say no  ,well ,ko gba ko kin dija.
Let her gooooo  cool

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by tlops(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2007
sussy1:

It show the guy is not bold enough.well ,ko gba ko kin dija.
cool

guess probably shy.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by acidrop(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2007
sussy1:

It show the guy is not bold enough.There is no crime in seeing what u like and getting it,but if she say no ,well ,ko gba ko kin dija.
Let her gooooo cool

sometimes itz not about the boldness, its about real love, havent u cn, hw a guy will practic a full poem of shakespear in fron of his mirro and when he reaches the girlz front turn completely numb

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by swwetE(f): 6:26pm On May 15, 2007
for guys, it happens a lot. So many are tongue tied when they meet a girl they really like. my advice? think- the worst that would happen is she'l say no. and get it over with or else, you'll never get over it.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by soulpatrol(f): 12:30am On May 16, 2007
yup. better to try than not at all. the girl might have a thing for you and be waiting for you to make the first move.
try to make excuses to spend as much time as possible with her. before you know it, she'll warm up to you and give you the green light.
wait o, are we talking about a guy liking a girl or vice versa? cool
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by tlops(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2007
soulpatrol:

wait o, are we talking about a guy liking a girl or vice versa? cool

yes a guy like a girl.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by kike001(f): 12:07pm On May 16, 2007
tell me about it u just cant say it cuz u dont no wat dat person will say but d person might like u ppl just ve 2 take chances i guess but YEAH
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Babypinkyz(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
C'mon with men
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Atreides(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
Jee-zus. . Who ressurected this dead topic?
Well since it's been ressurrected,no,i wasn't in love with him(matter of fact i haven't been in love with anybody)but i was really,really into him and i wasnt able to tell him because of circumstances beyond my control.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by chic2pimp(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
Extremely Common with women. Especially since most of em' are afraid of being rejected.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by 190: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
cool cool
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
No, I don't fear puszy
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by BABE3: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
@OP . I have . Chei! In fact, I'm still caught up in the mess! Actually, the dude is my very good friend, and thats what makes it difficult. I just don't have the balls yet lipsrsealed.
Its a very painful something.(nigerian english)
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Atreides(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
No English like Nigerian English. grin
The thing was inside my mind and i was having a hard time resisting it so i cut off contact with the person for the sake of my wellbeing.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Goldieluks: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
@OP, Yep!
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by BABE3: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

No English like Nigerian English. grin
The thing was inside my mind and i was having a hard time resisting it so i cut off contact with the person for the sake of my wellbeing.

Well, I Say there is! grin
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Pweety4me(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
It's always one thing or the other! cheesy smiley
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Atreides(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2011
'inside my mind' always cracks me up. .
grin grin
any more Nigerian English?
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by MzGreat(f): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

grin grin

face your front grin
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by BABE3: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

grin grin

-She gave birth to a male son.
-Can you hear that smell?
-I came to your office, and I met your absence.
-What does it say by your time?
-Reverse back.
-Enter Inside.
-Are you inside of my mind?
-Come and start going.

LMAO, d list is endless.
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by MzGreat(f): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
your mess is smelling
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Atreides(f): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
BABE!:

-She gave birth to a male son.
-Can you hear that smell?
-I came to your office, and I met for absence.
-What does it say by your time?
-Reverse back.
-Enter Inside.
-Are inside of my mind?
-Come and start going.

LMAO, d list is endless.
grin grin grin grin
I use 'come and start going' sometimes!
Lmao@ she gave birth to a male son. Will she give birth to a female son or a male daughter before?
And my father always tells me to face my front!
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by Atreides(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
MzGreat:

your mess is smelling
DEATH!!!!
Will it scent before?
Re: Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ by BABE3: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

grin grin grin grin
I use 'come and start going' sometimes!
Lmao@ she gave birth to a male son. Will she give birth to a female son or a male daughter before?
And my father always tells me to face my front!

I use all of it all the time (When I'm with my Nigerian people), that was why I put the "Nigerian English" in brackets, in case an outsider/non-Nigerian is reading it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only:don’t Settle For Second-class Behavior From A Woman / Can Nland Guys Do Dis. / Please Nominate Me For Mr. Nairaland 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.