Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest (77698 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / ‘if I See You, You Die, If You See Me, You Die’, Wanted Cultist Threatens Ede / See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Princedapace(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Nigerians are really stupid ..he was arrested because he had tattoos and was shot and out of frustration he was telling them he is a freedom fighter and they will face karma ......but this obontes don't get it

How do u believe his own side of the story? So anything anyone says against the police, we should believe abi?

7 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by stanliwiser: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

What is obontes ?
It is a code used by Aiye men to mean an injew(someone of another cult or someone who is not a cultist)

3 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Unconquerable: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Empty raking.

1 Like

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by stanliwiser: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Princedapace:

How do u believe his own side of the story? So anything anyone says against the police, we should believe abi?

So you didn't notice he is also an Aiye guy?

2 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Princedapace(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Just2endowed2:

That's how barbaric we are in this cursed country, and we will be condemning the govt without looking at our win inner thought . To the oyinbo, they would say he is under influence of drug and they would have seek to givr him medical attention.

Have u seen where cultists wipe out an entire family before? Have u seen where they raped girls to point of death. Those guys have been babaric lately. Beheading people up and down.

7 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by NewDelhi(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2019
chelsea1116:
THE LAST WEEK I SPENT IN NAIJA, i met a guy i knew during my ESUT years in lagos..we greeted well and out of joy cos of my approved schengen visa..i decided to give him few bottles of beer.
We chatted about school and babes etc. I said something that made him knew i was actually a jew man(one of the most proud actually..i wished they had a pendant for jew men like us) and he was so surprised, he said if he knew he would have initiated me into his and make me a BIGGER BOY.
I laughed and told him i so love the small boy i was then. The young man tried convincing me again. I looked at him and smiled, then i politely and jokingly told him it is easier and safer to convince him to quit than him getting me to join, that it would be over my dead body to join any cult. To my greatest surprise he got really upset and started using their yarns which i couldnt comprehend.
He got up and told me he will get back to me soon. I wasnt worried at all, i just paid for the beer we took and happily left.

NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF CULTISM..SAY NO TO IT..IT KILLS AND ENDANGERS YOUR LOVED ONES.
Those guys are nothing but cowards who prey on the weak. Most students in universities don't have a history of violence so its always very easy for them to be a lion in the midst of sheep's. I remember back then in university , me and my guys weren't cultist but the way we supported and looked out for each other, many people always thought we belonged to one fraternity. And that's because you dare not harass or threaten anyone of us. We go find you come house treat your fvck up. We no wan know who you be. Carry your cutlass come make we sef carry our own. One thing I've always hated in my life is oppression and bullying people. Even while in boarding house, I always stood against my colleagues bullying junior students. I hate it. Like I always tell people, I'll rather die than watch a cultist call me to bring my phone or harass me. Even if u be their capon or leader, we go bleed together.

15 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by arent88(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Nigerians are really stupid ..he was arrested because he had tattoos and was shot and out of frustration he was telling them he is a freedom fighter and they will face karma ......but this obontes don't get it
was shot because he had a tattoo? Arrested for carrying a tattoo I would believe, but shot because of the tattoo.pls there's more to that.

7 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Afritop(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Because he knows court will bail him out. That's why he has the audacity to threaten them. Besides the judge might even say the police violated his right by making a video of him and a good lawyer will claim that his outburst was provoked that's why he said such
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by NewDelhi(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
That's why I love Nigerian soldiers, you can't even imagine what they would have done to you if u dey threaten them like this. Them go use razor blade commot that your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by shogsman(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2019
There is no video or picture evidence of his death, he's probably still alive,he's definitely a cultist and he deserved that shot he got,he broke almost 20 windscreen and some people think the police should have handled it more ''PROFESSIONALLY''.

1 Like

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Princedapace(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2019
stanliwiser:
So you didn't notice he is also an Aiye guy?

I don't know but I know police can't just kill him all because he has tattoo. Nah, not possible..

1 Like

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by NewDelhi(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2019
rigarmortis:
OP who told you he is an AYE. Do you know how frustrated and angry unlawful arrest can make you? The guy was arrested and cuffed because he had a tattoo on him. Do you know that alone can make a sane person mad?
No be him use him mouth talk am.. Watch the video again. He deserves to die over and over again. Wished I was there. The series of slaps I would have given him no go get rival.

4 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by stanliwiser: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Princedapace:

I don't know but I know police can't just kill him all because he has tattoo. Nah, not possible..
I mean the guy you quoted, the freedom fighter he said and the obonte keywords he used are code words of Aiye
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by macAB: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2019
ntyce:

Was it the same guy that destroyed vehicles parked at the police station?

If yes, then he's long dead.
leave dey mumu who aye help u know how many eke don play game tire.u go die dere agbero like u
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by BruncleZuma: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

He died same day from his gun wounds

Well, he's not coming for that revenge anymore...
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Jman06(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2019
The guy's family should sue NPF for all their worth!

shooting him was unjustified! Though he made a threat against the policemen, the right thing should have been to hold him captive while making sure he's treated of any wound he sustained. When he recovers, then the police can prosecute him properly in a court of law and let the lawyers do their jobs. The guy was possibly not in his right frame of mind while making the alleged threat.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by stanliwiser: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:
That's why I love Nigerian soldiers, you can't even imagine what they would have done to you if u dey threaten them like this. Them go use razor blade commot that your tongue.
And we should be happy about it?
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by otherway: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

[img]https://media1./images/5a7af647680b1cbb8cb9277b33d713ce/tenor.gif?itemid=10794904[/img]

I was the overall leader of the x0X0x gang.

I would not bore you with my bloody rise to the top taking lives...

GIF

The other side of me was a medical student, caring and saving lives.

During my final exams at 600 level,

To be continued.....

Of what you wrote is true then wait a little while....karma must visit you...YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT.
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by TheFacelessMan: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2019
otherway:

Of what you wrote is true then wait a little while....karma must visit you...YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT.

Please let me finish. I became a born again at the end of the story.

Maybe i was even your Pastor this morning...who knows? Where do you worship?

2 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Iykenuwa(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2019
FarahAideed:
[s]This is the same Uniport graduate dude Chinedu Zinquest whose family claimed was killed by the police because of a tattoo and he destroyed vehicles in the station .. At this point dude has been shot and was losing a lot of blood , his body immediately releases an overdose of fear flight and fight hormone andrenaline which when paired with some other narcotic or alcohol he had taken before the encounter could cause such delusional Dutch courage and warrior complex he is putting on ..at the end of the video when his andrenaline wore off he started requesting for a phone to call his dad but unfortunately those policemen declined .. This is nothing but Documentary evidence of Police Human Rights Abuse [/s].

which kain low current abuse?

These animals don't belong to society. Does this fellow sound like someone whose only offence is "carrying a tattoo"?

God bless those that took this animal off the streets

14 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by kaziblake(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
He just signed his death warrant. The police will make sure he never comes back.
He is dead..He bled to death
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by fowlyansh181(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by NewDelhi(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2019
stanliwiser:
And we should be happy about it?
Dude, throw your sentiments aside. With the way he was talking and destroying properties at that police station, it's evident the boy was a cold blooded killer. Obviously he's had killed scores in the past. They shouldn't have hesitated to waste him self

1 Like

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by fowlyansh181(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2019
juvewalex:
With this, he can't be out of jail anytime soon if he's not even dead already.
he is dead already
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by hybridblood07(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2019
And threat to life is an offense in the book of law.. quote author=dominique post=80703166]He just signed his death warrant. The police will make sure he never comes back. [/quote]
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by fowlyansh181(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by Nostradamus: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2019
PoshBoss007:
The guy later died shortly after that video. Now wouldn't it have been reasonable for the police to get him treated, or take him to a hospital and make his family pay the bill, while they build up a case against him? Isn't it what someone in his right frame of mind would've done? And some of us here are hailing the police. Tueh!!!
this is what the police should have done.but the police we have here in a bleeping disgrace to the term 'police'.

That's why I always have an orgasmic joy when some of these useless police officers experience misfortune.
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by stanliwiser: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2019
NewDelhi:

Dude, throw your sentiments aside. With the way he was talking and destroying properties at that police station, it's evident he's the boy was a cols blooded killer. Obviously he's had killed scores in the past. They shouldn't have hesitated to waste him self
I am not complaining about him. i was referring to the way you're praising the high handedness of our soldiers.
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by NewDelhi(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
stanliwiser:
I am not complaining about him. i was referring to the way you're praising the high handedness of our soldiers.
Not praising them. Just a lil irritated at his rants and threats. If I was there I would have beaten him to stupor.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by ba7man(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
NewsMuncher:
He's dead already, the police left him to bleed to death. He's been trending on Twitter for a while now
I would do the same thing.

Imagine following due process only for one political godfather to set him free.

In short, all his team should be hunted down.

6 Likes

Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by egeoffery: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Lives of innocent policemen in danger whether he comes back or not..
Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by stanliwiser: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Nostradamus:
this is what the police should have done.but the police we have here in a bleeping disgrace to the term 'police'.

That's why I always have an orgasmic joy when some of these useless police officers experience misfortune.
You don't know what you're saying. He was first arrested and released, he went on rampage and destroyed 21 windscreen using an Axe(Aiye weapon) and was finally shot. Although it was alleged that he bled to death. But then again releasing him back to the society isn't a way out. If he could be locked away indefinitely it would be better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.