Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,719 members, 7,959,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri (3445 Views)

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React / Osun Rerun: How Buhari Sent Fayemi Back To Nigeria To Meet Omisore Ahead Of Elec / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
ElsonMorali:

if you didn't insult me I wouldn't have insulted you, so yes, whatever I said to you, you had it coming.

how did what I posted earlier concern you? are you Reno's image-maker or mouthpiece? or maybe you are related to him.

I repeat it, Reno is not relevant except on twitter. He is only making noise because the Buhari led administration is insincere with the fight against corruption otherwise people like Reno and FFK should be behind bars.
Even a fool is considered wise if he can keep his mouth shut. This is a public forum. Stop embarassing yourself by claiming that someone who is more relevant than your entire family lineage is irrelevant. When Reno speaks, national newspapers carry his speeches. All you can do is to rant, and blame the media and embarass yourself here. Your annoyance and hatred cant stop Reno Omokri from being more relevant than your entire family. If you don't like him, learn to ignore him when he speaks. I repeat STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELF HERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
gentlegenius:

Even a fool is considered wise if he can keep his mouth shut. This is a public forum. Stop embarassing yourself by claiming that someone who is more relevant than your entire family lineage is irrelevant. When Reno speaks, national newspapers carry his speeches. All you can do is to rant, and blame the media and embarass yourself here. Your annoyance and hatred cant stop Reno Omokri from being more relevant than your entire family. If you don't like him, learn to ignore him when he speaks. I repeat STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELF HERE.

you would have taken your own advice and kept quiet instead of revealing to the whole world how stupid you are.

like you said it's a public forum. I have aired my opinion and if you don't like it you can jump into the nearest well.

Reno Omokri is only relevant because the media gives him relevance and because of butt-lickers like you who continue to french kiss his ass.

You can only kiss your fellow man's butt before you start eating a sizeable quantity of _shit, probably why you are full of it. In saner climes, he and GEJ would be locked up for looting the nation's treasury.

you are the embarrassment to your lineage supporting a known looter and an embezzler, not that anything better is expected from you anyway.

I think it's time you stopped making a fool of your inconsequential self on my mentions and look for someone else's mention to haunt like a homeless ghoul.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Borderless: 2:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Afamed:

You should have asked Omokiri himself why he left Nigeria immediately his master lost election if his / Omokiri hand is so clean. Omokiri can continue to impress gullible followers like you.Ask Omokiri to explain the purpose of the millions he took from GEJ without executing any project

Does that change the fact that he spoke the truth? Please refrain from embarrassing yourself online!
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2019
ElsonMorali:

you would have taken your own advice and kept quiet instead of revealing to the whole world how stupid you are.

like you said it's a public forum. I have aired my opinion and if you don't like it you can jump into the nearest well.

Reno Omokri is only relevant because the media gives him relevance and because of butt-lickers like you who continue to french kiss his ass.

You can only kiss your fellow man's butt before you start eating a sizeable quantity of _shit, probably why you are full of it. In saner climes, he and GEJ would be locked up for looting the nation's treasury.

you are the embarrassment to your lineage supporting a known looter and an embezzler, not that anything better is expected from you anyway.

I think it's time you stopped making a fool of your inconsequential self on my mentions and look for someone else's mention to haunt like a homeless ghoul.
I can't understand why all the foolishness and stupidity in this world should come together and find a home in your head.
You are a locus classicus of the most foolish species of humanity.
Oh God, please have mercy on this idiot and give him just a little fraction of sense, so that he can at least realise how foolish he is.
Lord, if you won't pity this fool, at least save me from running into these kind of fools again in this platform.
I created this thread, without inviting this idiot to comment. The thread concerns two people he claims he had no regards for, but he foolishly jumped into a thread that doesn't concern him, and started raining insults on people who are miles greater than him and his entire lineage. God, pls forgive this fool and add a little sense to his empty mind... AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Borderless:

Does that change the fact that he spoke the truth? Please refrain from embarrassing yourself online!
He speaks with two sides of his mouth
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2019
gentlegenius:

I can't understand why all the foolishness and stupidity in this world should come together and find a home in my head.
I am a locus classicus of the most foolish species of humanity.
Oh God, please have mercy on me for I am a classic idiot and give me just a little fraction of sense, so that I can at least realise how foolish I am.
Lord, if you won't pity me a fool, at least save everybody from running into my kind of fool again in this platform.
I created this thread, not knowing I was an idiot of epic proportions. The thread concerns two people who have no regards for me. When they steal millions of naira they only gibe me #1,000 to come and sing their praises here. I know my foolishness is futuristic, and me and my entire lineage are doomed to perpetuate the foolishness gene to the rest of my unborn lineage. God, pls forgive this me and add a little sense to my empty mind otherwise my entire lineage is forever doomed... AMEN!
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Lovelive: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2019
gentlegenius:

All of you have one thing in common: Political bigotry!
This is why you will never see anything reasonable in Reno's criticisms of Buhari. You can call him a wailer or whatsoever you like, but the issues Reno raised here are real and very true. WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM REALITY?
Use google to investigate some of his facts before you crucify him. As a reasonable person, even if buhari is my father, I will still point out any wrong move he made in his government. Nigeria belongs to all of us, not only to APC and buhari's supporters.
Truth must be told and you nailed it right.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Lovelive: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2019
ElsonMorali:
I blame the media that carries this man's news. They keep him relevant.
And I blame SEUN for allowing people like you commenting here in NL.

ZON.B
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Lovelive:

[s]And I blame SEUN for allowing people like you commenting here in NL.

ZON.B[/s]

Scurry along. I don't reply lowlifes.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Lovelive: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Scurry along. I don't reply lowlifes.
But you did.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by exponential1: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2019
Name one soul in PDP starting from 1999 that is not a bigger thief than all on the list ? When will you stop being foolish n start pointing out that every living soul dead n alive from PDP have been party of the endemic looting it orchestrated on Nigeria wealth along with your blame of APC politicians instead of being quiet on the thieves.

gentlegenius:

All of you have one thing in common: Political bigotry!
This is why you will never see anything reasonable in Reno's criticisms of Buhari. You can call him a wailer or whatsoever you like, but the issues Reno raised here are real and very true. WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM REALITY?
Use google to investigate some of his facts before you crucify him. As a reasonable person, even if buhari is my father, I will still point out any wrong move he made in his government. Nigeria belongs to all of us, not only to APC and buhari's supporters.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2019
exponential1:
Name one soul in PDP starting from 1999 that is not a bigger thief than all on the list ? When will you stop being foolish n start pointing out that every living soul dead n alive from PDP have been party of the endemic looting it orchestrated on Nigeria wealth along with your blame of APC politicians instead of being quiet on the thieves.

Since everybody in PDP is a looter, what about those that crossed to the APC and become saints? You now expect them to fight corruption with buhari...?
Corruption is not our problem in this country. Hypocrisy will kill Nigeria before corruption.
Now let me be sincere in telling you this truth: You are one of the worst hypocritical fools in this country. With fools like you, who will never say the truth because of political sentiments, this country is heading nowhere. If only I know who your governor is, I would have appealed to him to declare a state of emergency on your foolishness.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2019
ElsonMorali:

If only my stupid father had used a quality condom that won't break on that fateful day; and if only my olosho mother had closed her legs, right now, the world have had a shortage of one useless idiot.
If only Tecno and itel had stop selling cheap phones, and if glo had stop dashing free data, broke ass niggas like me wouldn't afford to come online to insult people who are more successful than my entire family.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by exponential1: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Let’s talk about those still there first, after that we move to those that moved but we must start with those that ruled first before coming to the next mind you no one is telling you all APC members are not thieves but all PDP politicians that have tasted power n looted must be jailed first before foolish lunatics supporting PDP can demand to have anyone from any other party to be jailed.

gentlegenius:

Since everybody in PDP is a looter, what about those that crossed to the APC and become saints? You now expect them to fight corruption with buhari...?
Corruption is not our problem in this country. Hypocrisy will kill Nigeria before corruption.
Now let me be sincere in telling you this truth: You are one of the worst hypocritical fools in this country. With fools like you, who will never say the truth because of political sentiments, this country is heading nowhere. If only I know who your governor is, I would have appealed to him to declare a state of emergency on your foolishness.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
exponential1:
Let’s talk about those still there first, after that we move to those that moved but we must start with those that ruled first before coming to the next mind you no one is telling you all APC members are not thieves but all PDP politicians that have tasted power n looted must be jailed first before foolish lunatics supporting PDP can demand to have anyone from any other party to be jailed.

I am struggling so hard to understand what you wrote up here. Didn't you learn the importance of punctuations in school?
If only I know those who sponsored your education, I would asked them to sue the schools you attended and ask for a refund of their money.
My candid advise to you is to go back to school to develop yourself. Forget about politics and politicians, because none of them cared about you. They don't care if you are well trained or not, but they send their children to the best schools in the world so that they will come back one day to rule you. Let's stop defending politicians online and think about our own life. I'm going offline now to read my book.
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Deemas(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Maybe you should come and seize my phone. Reno should be a guest of the EFCC but the ineffectiveness of this administration in prosecuting corrupt politicians makes him very bold. But what do you know about anything anyway?

What is this one saying? Maganan banza kawai.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by ElsonMorali: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Deemas:

What is this one saying? Maganan banza kawai.

O ba awon ara ile 'ya e. Aja l'o ma je'di e lae.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by exponential1: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
As expected of every lunatic supporting PDP.comprehending PDP politicians need to be prosecuted just as APC politicians should be prosecuted for alleged fraudulent damages your medulla. One on one no human in your entire household can write as good as I do, your father inclusive.

gentlegenius:

I am struggling so hard to understand what you wrote up here. Didn't you learn the importance of punctuations in school?
If only I know those who sponsored your education, I would asked them to sue the schools you attended and ask for a refund of their money.
My candid advise to you is to go back to school to develop yourself. Forget about politics and politicians, because none of them cared about you. They don't care if you are well trained or not, but they send their children to the best schools in the world so that they will come back one day to rule you. Let's stop defending politicians online and think about our own life. I'm going offline now to read my book.
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Sam0(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
This guy too get mouth haba!your name na mouthew?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
exponential1:
As expected of every lunatic supporting PDP.comprehending PDP politicians need to be prosecuted just as APC politicians should be prosecuted for alleged fraudulent damages your medulla. One on one no human in your entire household can write as good as I do, your father inclusive.

The worst set of fools are those who are foolish and either lack the awareness that they are fools, or live with the illusion that they are wise.
I am begging you in the name of God to stop embarassing yourself with this your cracking, unhealthy English that portrays your foolishness to the world. You even lack the shame to claim that you write better?
How did you end up like this?
I challenge you to show what you wrote up here to anyone around you that is well educated and see how shocked and disappointed that person will be.
My conscience will blame me seriously if I fail to tell you this sincere truth: GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Deemas(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
ElsonMorali:

O ba awon ara ile 'ya e. Aja l'o ma je'di e lae.

Òro jatijati
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by exponential1: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
At this junction you’d will be left to wallow in your foolishness. I clearly understand when lunatics struggle to act intelligent, a trait known with many cursed souls supporting the PDP that supervised 16 years of ruins it ruled Nigeria.

Show this message to your family members for them to understand what a cursed soul you are.

gentlegenius:

The worst set of fools are those who are foolish and either lack the awareness that they are fools, or live with the illusion that they are wise.
I am begging you in the name of God to stop embarassing yourself with this your cracking, unhealthy English that portrays your foolishness to the world. You even lack the shame to claim that you write better?
How did you end up like this?
I challenge you to show what you wrote up here to anyone around you that is well educated and see how shocked and disappointed that person will be.
My conscience will blame me seriously if I fail to tell you this sincere truth: GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by JonDon12: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Reno , you no go kill me die.

EFCC Starting !! grin grin
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by JonDon12: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
exponential1:

He is right. I cant understand a thing you said. Remember it's English you are trying to write. Not trying to be rude, but just saying.

Maybe termites ate your whole primary school.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
JonDon12:

He is right. I cant understand a thing you said. Remember it's English you are trying to write. Not trying to be rude, but just saying.

Maybe termites ate your whole primary school.

Thanks my bro...
Help me tell exponential1 that he should go back to school.
I thought I was the only one that noticed his poor English.
For him to keep displaying his grammatical ineptitude here and still claim that he writes better simply shows that his stupidity is increasing exponentially, just as his name suggest.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Before you label anyone opposed to ur favourite god a looter, kindly paste a link of allegations against Reno or accept that you're the ass-licker and a stupendous fool.

While you're at it, kindly explain why the EFCC have not sought his extradition or prosecution abroad like they want for diezani

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by exponential1: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ring my phone once your quote yourself with another monicker. You are left with your foolishness as I stated previously, I discovered it is pure waste enlightening PDP lunatics on NL. I am not ready to go down that lane with with subhuman as despicable as you.

gentlegenius:

Thanks my bro...
Help me tell exponential1 that he should go back to school.
I thought I was the only one that noticed his poor English.
For him to keep displaying his grammatical ineptitude here and still claim that he writes better simply shows that his stupidity is increasing exponentially, just as his name suggest.
Re: Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
exponential1:
Ring my phone once your quote yourself with another monicker. You are left with your foolishness as I stated previously, I discovered it is pure waste enlightening PDP lunatics on NL. I am not ready to go down that lane with with subhuman as despicable as you.

Let me reply you once more and for the last time, advice you to GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
This has nothing to do with our political differences, rather, it is a sincere advice. You've just fed me with another round of your tart, motor park English. This is pure madness!
I will refuse to fight this war with you any longer because it is not wise for a sane man to fight a mad man, knowing too well that the mad man had nothing to loose. Reading your dreadful English everytime you quote me is becoming very unhealthy for me, hence, I give up!
You can go ahead and declare yourself the winner of this fight, and don't forget to reward yourself for this achievement.
Wishing you all the best as you continue to wallow in your stupidity and wander in your fool's paradise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Manchester United Sack Solskjaer / GRAPHIC IMAGES: Several Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops / Buhari 50 Cars Convoy In His Visit To Owerri( video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.