Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub (60446 Views)

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Mikepenny5(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
If only the Ruga man is just 1/2 Putin
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by k777(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Manhood85(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Fear no go let our presido do that kind play o.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by adedayoa2(f): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
lanre316:
Buhari cannot try this
can you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by happney65: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
BlacSmit:
I love president Putin. He's a conservative Christian.

A conservative Christian that has divorced his wives more than once?I thought ur religion does not allow divorce?A conservative Christian that is a dictator and kills other members of the opposition..

Shior..Nonesense and Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by realstars: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Can buhari do that?
Nigerian African style is our operandi.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by point5: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Putin is sure one of the greatest president of this generation
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Nemesis909: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
noblealuu:
The undeniable beauty of technology...

Here in my country, it's RUGA, Shites and 2023 presidential race that our unfortunate leaders are dreaming of

Those things were created by individuals.

What have you ever made?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by selemo: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
BlacSmit:
I love president Putin. He's a conservative Christian.
He is not a black monkey president..

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Omooba224:

So because he is a conservative Christian, he is a great president? It is like saying I love president Buhari because is a fundamentalist Muslim. How does one's religious position equates to good governance? Do you really know what Putin is doing to minority religious groups in Russia? Stop being a religious bigot and admire people based on their antecedents or achievements. Thanks.
learn some humor... I also read what he wrote and saw humor...

Enhance ur calm.. Thanks
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by idonhammer: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Putin dey try walahi..if na my people here Dem go kuku kill me inside that water. I no go try am for here lai lai

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by BabylonCruise(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Omooba224:

So because he is a conservative Christian, he is a great president? It is like saying I love president Buhari because is a fundamentalist Muslim. How does one's religious position equates to good governance? Do you really know what Putin is doing to minority religious groups in Russia? Stop being a religious bigot and admire people based on their antecedents or achievements. Thanks.
Oga he said he loves Putin, and the man is a conservative Christian, I didn't see where he said he loves him cos of Religion.
Even if he did, he never mentioned that he loves what the man does.
Sometimes We are too in hurry to heap our intelligence on people without knowing that we are indirectly showing off our ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Mapoka: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
TheGreenLand:

people take style dunce sha. U no see as ur buffons GEJ and OBJ dey do am everyday b4 grin.haters & cry cry.

The thing pain you reach like this?
Sorry ooo!!!
Take heart because you go dey alright las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by MikeBetty(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
danjalingo:
See the way presidents function. Our own knows only about cows that can't produce milk.
The Cows Wey No Produce Milk Na Lesbian/gay Cows? Nobi Me Talk Amoooooo!
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by oluwasegun007(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmmm..
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
BabylonCruise:

Oga he said he loves Putin, and the man is a conservative Christian, I didn't see where he said he loves him cos of Religion.
Sometimes We are too in hurry to heap our intelligence on people without knowing that we are indirectly showing off our ignorance.
don't mind some people ooo. U might be even quoted now and insulted until drop ur gloves... There are determined idiots and there are idiots by circumstances or associations we have them all... Take that to CBN
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by toprealman: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Make this guy no do pass Hitler ooo
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Omooba224: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
BabylonCruise:

What does the word "conservative Christian" mean in the first place? I guess it's used as a financial term.. Moreover, I don't see the correlation of his admiration (religious admiration) and the topic under discussion. Nobody is heaping his intelligence on others. Gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Omooba224: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
learn some humor... I also read what he wrote and saw humor...

Enhance ur calm.. Thanks
Alright.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-WFLxquasc

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday dived 164ft to bottom of the Gulf of Finland aboard a self-propelled deep-sea submersible, called the C-Explorer 3.11, to explore a Soviet submarine that was sunk during World War Two.

The Soviet Navy Shchuka-class submarine Shch-308 Syomga (‘Atlantic Salmon’) was sunk by a German mine in October 1942 near the island of Gogland, west of St Petersburg, and was later discovered during a deep-sea expedition in May 2018.

The 66-year-old president, who took part in mounting a memorial plaque to the wreck in memory of the 40 crew members who lost their lives in the attack, said the moment was important because "everyone must know that Russia does not forget its heroes."

“I do this because our people work everywhere – in the air, underwater, and under the earth”. He also said he was able to view the sunken vessel from all sides, and wanted to gain a better understanding of the work of those who risked their lives every day.

The shot clip shows how his official "Bunker-on-wheels" would have sailed under the sea if the need arises. According to reports, the new official state car is designed to keep Vladimir Putin safe when submerged in water---well remember the Russians are experts in Submarine tech.

https://autojosh.com/watch-russian-president-vladimir-putin-dive-50m-to-the-bottom-of-the-sea-in-a-submersible-to-explore-sunk-soviet-submarine/

what is our baba Bubu doing?
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

He's NOT a Christian. Stop lying to your fellow gullible religious retards in Nigeria.
You are the one being gullible here. Orthodox church is what?
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by SmartMugu: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bubu's turn next.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by godofuck231: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buhari is busy fighting for rural, I sorry for aisha that guy must have missed the pussi like 10k times for her anus.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
If na Buhari enter this kind tin i swear high b.p go just kill am thereIf na Buhari enter this kind tin i swear high b.p go just kill am thereIf na Buhari enter this kind tin i swear high b.p go just kill am there
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by oluwaahmed: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
dirtydiva:
World leaders don dey build their exit route should incase nuclear war starts. What could imagine scientist create such tech if not to dulge consequences, soon you go hear say US don build one Tech similar to Russia.

Bros this na old tech nau. U no dey watch national geographic or History channel. Even Navy seals use it for missions into submarines.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by delishpot: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
So what's the big deal na? Our own Presido also flies in a plane to explore 1st class medical care from across the seas. Our leaders also travel in vessels.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by luminouz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Bros this na old tech nau. U no dey watch national geographic or History channel. Even Navy seals use it for missions into submarines.
well I no know ooo... Wetin man no know pass am.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by macphilip: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
just see how pure and transparent Russian waters are.
unlike what we have in the Lagos lagoon where poo just dey everywhere!!!
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Aldebaran(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Putin, if you see mami water, never you run away
Funny you grin
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Aldebaran(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

He's NOT a Christian. Stop lying to your fellow gullible religious retards in Nigeria.

Wicked
grin grin grin
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Gkemz: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
A proactive and competent president Putin who appreciates the selfless and heroic service of the heroes past, not like our undead and incompetent president, a tribal and religious bigot who only promote and reward nepotism and tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.