Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub (60438 Views)

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by ruggedtimi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Interesting sight

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Shaev7(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's well. Make we continue to dey talk about cattle and RUGA! Shame...

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by tempest01(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-WFLxquasc

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday dived 164ft to bottom of the Gulf of Finland aboard a self-propelled deep-sea submersible, called the C-Explorer 3.11, to explore a Soviet submarine that was sunk during World War Two.

The Soviet Navy Shchuka-class submarine Shch-308 Syomga (‘Atlantic Salmon’) was sunk by a German mine in October 1942 near the island of Gogland, west of St Petersburg, and was later discovered during a deep-sea expedition in May 2018.

The 66-year-old president, who took part in mounting a memorial plaque to the wreck in memory of the 40 crew members who lost their lives in the attack, said the moment was important because "everyone must know that Russia does not forget its heroes."

“I do this because our people work everywhere – in the air, underwater, and under the earth”. He also said he was able to view the sunken vessel from all sides, and wanted to gain a better understanding of the work of those who risked their lives every day.

The shot clip shows how his official "Bunker-on-wheels" would have sailed under the sea if the need arises. According to reports, the new official state car is designed to keep Vladimir Putin safe when submerged in water---well remember the Russians are experts in Submarine tech.

https://autojosh.com/watch-russian-president-vladimir-putin-dive-50m-to-the-bottom-of-the-sea-in-a-submersible-to-explore-sunk-soviet-submarine/

O L D
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Godwin2am(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

He's NOT a Christian. Stop lying to your fellow gullible religious retards in Nigeria.
WHY SO MUCH HATRED. GET PEACE FOR YOUR SOUL
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by MachadoPreto: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
noblealuu:
The undeniable beauty of technology...

Here in my country, it's RUGA, Shites and 2023 presidential race that our unfortunate leaders are dreaming of
[/s]
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Dpharisee: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

He's NOT a Christian. Stop lying to your fellow gullible religious retards in Nigeria.
He is an orthodox Christian
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by MachadoPreto: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
BlacSmit:
I love president Putin. He's a conservative Christian.
[/s]

Stop peddling lies

He believes not in Christ!
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by MachadoPreto: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
k777:
And Buhari still chasing herdsmen around the country�

Mikepenny5:
If only the Ruga man is just 1/2 Putin
[/s]
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Dearlord(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thé headline is misleading, I thought Mr Putin dived with his pant down to the underwater to experiment.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Julius1351(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hoping our amiable #PMB can man up like dis one day and lead troop into #sambissa to face........
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by raphy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tht short man de enjoy his country unlike us sleeping with one eyes open.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by spiritedtete: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

He is not just a Christian... But a didicated one. That's not the topic by the way.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by realestniggah: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
dirtydiva:
World leaders don dey build their exit route should incase nuclear war starts. What could imagine scientist create such tech if not to dulge consequences, soon you go hear say US don build one Tech similar to Russia.

Lmao..I won't talk
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
I thought what we call mummy water (mermaids)lives in that water and it was documented,may be President Putin want to go and pay homage.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by naturefellow(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Buhari, see your mates... ?
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by saajus: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2019
When will my country start manufacturing self-propelled deep-sea submersible? I know we got the brains that can do this. It's already existing, let's just copy and paste.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Ikpongiton: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2019
some countries are lucky to have a caring and a president that is full of action and some countries like nigeria,have a vegetable in place of a president.chei!
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2019
BlacSmit:

Christian ke
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by BENEAMATA: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2019
TRUMP , YOU SEE UR MATE ?! na only to dey dive your big head inside SHITHOLE you sabi .
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by ajl: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2019
Who dives into bottom of the ocean in a submersible? Nairaland, mind your language.
Anyway, grammar no be our language
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by ifyboy60(m): 1:19am On Jul 29, 2019
BlacSmit:

conservative gini?
confirmed eastern orthodox, i.e in name only
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by tigerclaws: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

[/s]
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by tigerclaws: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
[s][/s]

Stop peddling lies

He believes not in Christ!

[/s]
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by tigerclaws: 1:23am On Jul 29, 2019
MachadoPreto:
[s][/s]
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by KenModi(m): 1:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Omooba224:

So because he is a conservative Christian, he is a great president? It is like saying I love president Buhari because is a fundamentalist Muslim. How does one's religious position equates to good governance? Do you really know what Putin is doing to minority religious groups in Russia? Stop being a religious bigot and admire people based on their antecedents or achievements. Thanks.

Thank you for talking sense into the head of that religious bigot!

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by enemyofprogress: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari na your mate be that o, ordinary swimming pool you no fit dive. Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by seguno2: 2:07am On Jul 29, 2019
danjalingo:
See the way presidents function. Our own knows only about cows that can't produce milk.

What do we Nigerians know except to eat, feast and fcvk?
What else do we know? Science? Mathematics? Adventure? Why should we expect a president who is different from who we are and how we are?
Does that make any sense to you

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by seguno2: 2:09am On Jul 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Buhari na your mate be that o, ordinary swimming pool you no fit dive. Mtcheeeeeeeew

Buhari can fly...................................................... in a presidential jet.
Not so

1 Like

Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by okeyfrank: 2:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Can BuBu do such a thing? Lols
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Glorylynn: 3:44am On Jul 29, 2019
He just gave his own opinion I see nothing wrong in that,must everyone reason in your own direction?

Omooba224:

So because he is a conservative Christian, he is a great president? It is like saying I love president Buhari because is a fundamentalist Muslim. How does one's religious position equates to good governance? Do you really know what Putin is doing to minority religious groups in Russia? Stop being a religious bigot and admire people based on their antecedents or achievements. Thanks.
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by sindan: 4:25am On Jul 29, 2019
godofuck231:
Buhari is busy fighting for rural, I sorry for aisha that guy must have missed the pussi like 10k times for her anus.

Aisha doesn't mind, she herself na ashawo
Re: President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub by Soulsymbol99: 4:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari can't risk this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.