Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (60925 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Jaqenhghar: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
The country is on the brink of anarchy and this is priprity for some people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by jasmine1600: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha is the most empty house mate I have ever watched in BBN history.
She’s not intelligent which is evident in every task N ordinary conversations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by makydebbie(f): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jimiyung:
You insulted his english and thought putting a word like “impetus” would help you. You used it wrongly so you both are not different in terms of gramma....
You can as well spell grammar correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by yunafa(f): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ebuka did what he had to do for the reputation of the organisers and sponsors of the show. The girl's actions threatened the show's credibility and someone needed to correct that notion.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Odinz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sometimes I just sit and wonder if speaking and writing good English in any way evaluates to being irritable. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by scofield(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
madam keep quiet and stop glorifying stupidity.she was asked a simple question, simple question which even a primary school kid would give a reasonable answer, and she kept yapping TACHA ! TACHA .this is one of the reasons we why buhari called us lazy youths.Tacha f**ked up pointedly, so don't go about blaming ebuka

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Opera240: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Seyi was like .... Hahahahahahahaha , When Tacha said I'm characteristics

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by OBAUX01(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Then, how come you and your entire generation are still jobless and useless?
My fren go and find yourself something useful and be doing.�
computergeek:
I don't need a job sweetie. I can employ you and your entire generation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Jimiyung(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
I guess we all belong in that bracket. So less of grammar police and more of passing your messages without insults.
makydebbie:
You can as well spell grammar correctly.

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by TemmyWon(f): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
teelarryberry:

Op Tacha na,pure olodo ,,de fact u are defending her ,,(birds of desame feathers ) association of Instagram twekars,,
No sir, op is quite intelligent, a twerkar(sic) cannot do that analysis. I'm impressed as she voiced my opinion and share my views. Feel free to insult me too
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Samari29(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bros it’s time for bed
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Upton: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by pocohantas(f): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
Smh.

The question was a very simple one. Since you are very good in analyzing the show, tell the honorable house the characteristics of a winner?

Tacha gave that answer for 2 reasons;
1: Overconfidence.
2: Inarticulacy. She couldn't have done any better tbh.

That you typed this piece to Ebuka, not forgetting your choice of words in describing him, I bet you would have done same or worse.

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by PeaceNexus(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
I was making a general statement but I had to quickly edit it when I realized it could be construed. My apologies please.
computergeek:
Obviously, dude. I lack home training. So you and I are in the same category wink

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by bolajigold: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
A halfwit defending another dumb girl.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
What irks me about tacha is that she's too proud yet dumb. Ebuka did absolutely nothing wrong, he simply asked a question that even a 5 year old can answer. Tacha fans are just being delusional abeg.

I know tacha would stay for awhile. Biggie would keep her around to trend the show and milk y'all penniless grin but the 60m? She's not smelling it at all. She would go back to twerking and taking raunchy pics for ashy, old, sex-starved he-goats on IG since that's her only forte.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Yahya123: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ebuka is a corny ass Nigga.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Soso990240(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka, fool he is, immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Modified: And as for all the hate-blinded, uneducated RUGA stinking cows wailing below, quote me and waste your borrowed data.

U are already taking sides with Tasha, maybe u are her fan and u are pretending over. U want Jackie punished because of what she said, but u don't want Tasha to be punished for insulting, disrespecting and throwing
Good night, Nairaland.
U are already taking sides with Tasha, maybe u are her fan and u are pretending over it. U want Jackie punished because of what she said, but u don't want Tasha to be punished for insulting, disrespecting and throwing an object at Mike? Funny how fans reason

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by delerx(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Don't mind the idiot. Every body is rich on social mediaquote author=MachadoPreto post=80723861][s][/s]

Social media is a place to brag! Go on!

A job you need![/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jimiyung:
You insulted his english and thought putting a word like “impetus” would help you. You used it wrongly so you both are not different in terms of gramma....

To think that she's even a teacher grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by rubyjan(f): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
WorWorBoy:
And Mercy is smart? grin grin

Yes, much more smarter than that Tacha. She got her puzzle in the Friday night games in less than 2 1/2 minutes, while Tacha could not even attempt the puzzle.

If you don't watch the show, ask questions before talking rubbish.
She is the dumbest in the house and so full of herself. Ebuka and big brother decided to teach her life lessons since last week.

14 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
How on earth does this his analysis add value to us as young people in Nigerians. Other countries are coming with ideas and programs that can improve standard of living, we are busy discussing Tacha or Ruga or COZA.

Wake up from your slumber

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by kristen12(f): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Team Tacha cheesy cheesy you guys don't seize to disgrace yourselves. Dumb idiots

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Soso990240(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:

Ebuka didn't say characteristics of Tacha, he said characteristics of a winner.

It's not about being dumb. She was trying to be witty in her own way. Tacha, Tacha, Tacha is her own way of saying she's the winner spec. The housemates even cheered her for a bit at that smart answer.

Ebuka, swanky ass that he is, obviously doesn't like being out-witted.
haba bros.. Fear God nah. Sentiment aside, this is a simple question. Tacha was caught unaware, so she decided to cover it up. 3 characteristics of a bbnaija winner and u are calling ur name 3 times. Tell d viewers what they want to hear, and u are calling ur name. Is d show not suppose to educate their audience?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Wetlands22: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Who post this rubbish??

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by osejie17(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
computergeek:

Ebuka didn't say characteristics of Tacha, he said characteristics of a winner.

It's not about being dumb. She was trying to be witty in her own way. Tacha, Tacha, Tacha is her own way of saying she's the winner spec. The housemates even cheered her for a bit at that smart answer.

Ebuka, swanky ass that he is, obviously doesn't like being out-witted.
very correct. and she was very composed. ebuka took it very personal I guess he wanted to humiliate her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Soso990240:
haba bros.. Fear God nah. Sentiment aside, this is a simple question. Tacha was caught unaware, so she decided to cover it up. 3 characteristics of a bbnaija winner and u are calling ur name 3 times. Tell d viewers what they want to hear, and u are calling ur name. Is d show not suppose to educate their audience?
It's Babe, not bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by koyyess: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Don't mind ebuka. People have reported he is rude.

As regards tacha, I think she was put on a spot and didn't want to be any more controversial with unnecessary words. Hence her reply.

Ebuka should have moved on.

Sisi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Siscooh: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2019
The day he exposed Jackie and Khaki on the witchcraft accusations, he didn't mess up. You guys are just clueless. Keep mobilizing for and empty vessel

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by ioreth69(f): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2019
KevMitnick:
It's called Abracadabra, the more you look the less you see. If he treats her badly, it will clear up any insinuations that he's helping her in any way. grin. Sharp guy
Exactly
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by greypencils: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
MERCY IS NOT AS DULL AS TACHA.BESIDES SHE'S VERY COMPETITIVE AND ENTERTAINING.SHE MAKES THE SATURDAY PARTY LIVELY AND DOES HER TASK WELL.ORDINARY PUZZLE TACHA GOT CONFUSED.SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY TACHA DOESN'T MOVE HER FEET SHE'S ALWAYS HIDING IN ONE CORNER AND ANY ATTEMPT TO DANCE IS CULTURAL DANCE.SHE DIDN'T BRING CLOTHES OR RATHER SHE DOESN'T HAVE CLOTHES.THANK GOD SHE HAS STOPPED WEARING SOCKS AND PANTS.SO WHAT GAME IS SHE PLAYING?WHAT'S HER STRATEGY.BEFORE THE START OF THE SHOW PEOPLE EXPECTED SO MUCH FROM HER ESPECIALLY IN DANCING BUT MERCY JUST TOOK EVERYTHING ALL THE SHINE AWAY FROM HER.SHE DOESN'T EVEN WALK ELEGANTLY.SHE STANDS CARELESSLY AND WALK LIKE A CRAB.SHE CAN'T STAND MERCY ONE ON ONE.ALL HER FANS ARE PORTING TO MERCY EVEN DAVIDO SAID HE'S TEAM MERCY.PLS TELL ME 3 CHARACTERISTICS OF TACHA THAT CAN MAKE HER WIN THE GAME JUST LIKE EBUKA ASKED.WE MAY LIKE A PARTICULAR HOUSEMATES BUT CAN U DEFEND OR PROVE THE ATTRIBUTES THAT CAN MAKE HE OR SHE WIN.NOT BY JUST SAYING MY LASTMA SOLDIERS ARE VOTING WHILE BEING DISGRACED DAY IN DAY OUT.TACHA'S DISGRACE STARTED FROM THE DAY MIKE TONGUE LASHED HER.SHE HAS NO BUSINESS IN THAT HOUSE.SO IF EVANS THE KIDNAPPER GOES TO BIG BROTHER AND DOES NOTHING U WILL VOTE HIM COS OF HIS POPULARITY?BESIDES TACHA WON'T BE A GOOD AMBASSADOR AND REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY SERIOUS PRODUCT.HOW WILL SHE COPE.BIG BROTHER EXPECTED MUCH FROM HER COS OF HER FOLLOWING BUT FROM THE WAY EBUKA SPOKE TO HER DESPICABLE TODAY IT'S OBVIOUS THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HER SAME WAY SHE LOOKED DOWN AT HER FELLOW HOUSEMATES.THATS KARMA WORKING.BIG BROTHER IS NOT BY MOUTH.
One thing these tacha fans don't know is that Big Brother is always Big Brother. You can't be bigger than him as a housemate. Even if she has the most number of votes and fans, she can always be rigged out. Let them learn from Lolu of last season BBN. As Big brother take commot Lolu no be here.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2019
computergeek:

That sounds about reasonable, but it's ricocheted cos he's made a major fool out of himself tonight. The girl has been the object of so much antagonism and hatred, and that arrogance she puts up is merely a defense mechanism to keep her head up.

Modified: Now I know why NwaAmaikpe loves trolling on Nairaland grin

The kind of insults you receive as mentions over giving your own opinion are just darned funny. Especially from those who can't construct simple sentences in English... Please keep 'em coming. Na una go tire last last.

I thought long and hard before deciding to write this. A few month back even close to a year I saw some of your post and loved your approach and spec on issues and decided to follow you. I must say I didn't expect all these from you. First people should be able to have a different opinion from you without been crucified, it's a free world. Then again I don't think for any reason someone should be insulting on social media to people it's simply and sincerely inappropriate and immature. I have been trolled before I learn not to be dragged down by it, you can learn to ignore or make your post known and clear, disagree without been disagreeable. Please just let the drama end. Apologies if I overstepped my bound but you been someone I admire to the point of following I didn't think you will so such. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant / #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.