Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (60922 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by tigerclaws: 1:23am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Thats too much of a task. Do hawking on a major express expressway with high traffic and speed
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by tigerclaws: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]

[/s]
[s]
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by tigerclaws: 1:26am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
[s][/s]

Social media is a place to brag! Go on!

A job you need!
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Justpd: 2:38am On Jul 29, 2019
If someone can be shameful enough to defend tacha or even try justifying her mess up on Sunday, two things are involved, you either look stupid or you're plain stupid.
#nuffsaid

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by LZAA: 2:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Wait ppl actually watch ds rubbish?
Smh
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Budline1(m): 2:57am On Jul 29, 2019
TruthHurts100:
All the game nights for that big brother arena... Tacha never complete any not to talk of winning. Ordinary jigsaw puzzle, she nor fit solve till time run finish. Shey you get. That thingy.... Na the only grammar she Sabi be that. kiss

Exactly lol. Just 'Thingy' and 'Basically' be grammar wey she Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Budline1(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Slynation:

Next time u wanna put up this kinda post endeavor to ask questions because everything has a reason...
You came for Ebuka right, but yet u clearly shot yourself on the leg by saying u only watch the show Saturdays & Sundays...Personally I loved the way Ebuka disgraced her, In case u don't know, Tacha is making a mockery of this show with her wrong choice of words, like the show is already been staged for her to win & other housemates only came to fulfill all righteousness.. She once told Isilomo or whatever her name is that "she has already paid her dues" and she knows she's definitely not leaving the house without the grand prize, also she told Seyi even if she ended up not winning she will still be "way bigger than all the housemates PUT TOGETHER" hmmmmmm....!!
She won't pack her belongings in advance whenever she's up for eviction, such confidence & comfortability is quite alarming & even if she fvcked her way into the house she ain't supposed to drop hint to the viewers because it's a dent on the organisers of the show, so Ebuka was right to tackle her publicly in that manner before it gets outta hand...

She's clearly discrediting the show which no one has ever done before. I think Big brother should find a way to let the girl go, she's not fit for this show at all. Her intellect is so poor, proud, rude and all. I wonder how she'll even grant interviews after the show when she can not even say the properties of a winner correctly. A new twist will be introduced on Tuesday, we don't know what it is yet but it could be addressing this girl's behavioral patterns and she wouldn't find all this easy anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Timileyin1234(m): 3:23am On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
WHERE'S THE BEAUTY.SOMEONE THAT WALKS LIKE A CRAB.
U can’t make heaven walahi

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by deltateam: 3:47am On Jul 29, 2019
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka, fool he is, immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Good night, Nairaland.

Op so if you go for a job interview, this is the response you will give them? I am disappointed.

Everything in life is not a joke. Biggie expected characteristics like humility, tact, determination and thereabout.

Which one is Tacha? So if you are asked to list the characteristics of a living thing, you begin to mention yourself?

What a defence.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by iamfromlagos(f): 4:08am On Jul 29, 2019
makydebbie:

Just look at your poorly constructed English and you've the impetus to call someone olodo. You be olodo in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Madam, you sef check wetin you type.
It's you have and not you've.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by iamfromlagos(f): 4:15am On Jul 29, 2019
Jimiyung:
You insulted his english and thought putting a word like “impetus” would help you. You used it wrongly so you both are not different in terms of gramma....
You dey mind that one. See wetin she sef type.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by femi4: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2019
computergeek:

Ebuka didn't say characteristics of Tacha, he said characteristics of a winner.

It's not about being dumb. She was trying to be witty in her own way. Tacha, Tacha, Tacha is her own way of saying she's the winner spec. The housemates even cheered her for a bit at that smart answer.

Ebuka, swanky ass that he is, obviously doesn't like being out-witted.
She's dumb.....Ebuka asked the question in three different ways

Xteristics of the winner
Xteristics of who Tasha thinks is going to win
Xteristics of the would be winner

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by femi4: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2019
emerged01:
I agreed with op. What did Ebuka mean about characteristics of a winner? winner has no characteristics,it is the viewers that decide who win. If there is any characteristics,Efe won't have been the winner. What characteristics Efe has that made him winner? It is only viewers that determine the winner. Nelson got evicted over some dumb housemates..that show there is no characteristics.
Dumb!

The question is personal not genaral. Your perspective or opinion is what Ebuka needed at that moment. He wasn't asking for the criteria biggie/viwers use in choosing the winner

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by mickool(m): 6:13am On Jul 29, 2019
To me, three characteristics of #bbn winner is simplicity 2.originality 3.intelligent..Efe Showed a great personality of simplicity and originality Miracle possess intelligent. Ebuka didn't do any wrong by asking Simply Tracher! Sorry, Simply Tacha ....what are the three characteristics of BBN winner.
When He put Jackye on the spot the last time, many people came out to attacked him that he hated Jackye. and He was trying to defend or protect Tacha when she was referred as witchcraft.
Simply Tacha is just too proud, arrogant and dullard.

48 laws of power: Rule No 1.Never try to outshine the master

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by meobizy(f): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Everybody claims they don’t watch the show yet possess an encyclopedia-type knowledge about it.
Me, I don’t watch the show, all I see are the adverts of it in between the foreign shows I consume on DStv.

What Ebuka did last night was unprofessional but being someone who has presented for years, it was obviously within the restrictions set on him by the organizers. You see that earpiece he wears? I’m sure people in the control room kept barking orders at him to press Tacha for a straightforward answer.

Tacha’s response floored me, I wouldn’t lie, I would have given the same answer and said nothing else when pressured further. I’m sure it won a few more fans e.g. you OP. If my primary favourite Frodd leaves the show I have stated vocally that I will jump ship to join her army. Right now there is nothing anyone can do or say, she will make it to day 99. I’m sure the ‘god-like’ Mike will leave the house before her.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by dopeJemi: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2019
computergeek:

That sounds about reasonable, but it's ricocheted cos he's made a major fool out of himself tonight. The girl has been the object of so much antagonism and hatred, and that arrogance she puts up is merely a defense mechanism to keep her head up.

Modified: Now I know why NwaAmaikpe loves trolling on Nairaland grin

The kind of insults you receive as mentions over giving your own opinion are just darned funny. Especially from those who can't construct simple sentences in English... Please keep 'em coming. Na una go tire last last.

I am honestly not sorry to say but you are as dumb as the lady in question and you see that thing you put up there as an opinion or observation? It's nothing but a pile of crap.

Ebuka does nothing on his own accord on that stage, Anything Ebuka says on that stage have been thoroughly and carefully thought through and put together by the organizers of the show, Ebuka is only the mouth piece. What Ebuka said last night about Her worrying about who is winning and who is losing has also been said by Biggie Himself to the housemates in the house, And Tacha seems to be the main culprit, She seems to know the winner already even more than the people voting outside the house, and this only adds fuel to the fire of speculation that she is jazzed up or that the show is compromised, Biggie would do anything to protect its image even if it means putting the Arrogant Tacha on the spot to do it. So leave Ebuka out of this foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by meobizy(f): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2019
LZAA:
Wait ppl actually watch ds rubbish?
Smh
No.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by skukimania(f): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2019
computergeek:

Ebuka didn't say characteristics of Tacha, he said characteristics of a winner.

It's not about being dumb. She was trying to be witty in her own way. Tacha, Tacha, Tacha is her own way of saying she's the winner spec. The housemates even cheered her for a bit at that smart answer.

Ebuka, swanky ass that he is, obviously doesn't like being out-witted.

Ebuka actually asked her to give 3 characteristics of Tacha. When she said everything a winner possesses is Tacha Ebuka then said which are? But she couldn't name any.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by frowland(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
BaddieKay:
She's too dumb period... I don't know if she was confused but I see no reason why she couldn't give at least 3 characteristics of Tacha. Its even easy,characteristics of yourself and not someone else,she flopped period
[/s]

Characteristics of a winner was the question and it is an open ended question. Choosing to say Tacha, Tacha, Tacha is her own interpretation of a winner. BBhouse is not a class room.

So, what is the characteristics of a winner if I may ask you? I bet I can relate your answer to *someone* (Uti Uti Uti) etc etc with same characteristics. You and your dumb followers should use your head and not your heart.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Well, I expected a dunderhead to create a thread about that scenario and op didn't disappoint.

Define Characteristics and she was laughing like someone being fingered.

List 3 characteristics of a winner and she clearly showed the world how dumber she is than an empty can of sardine.

Ask jackye similar question and watch her school you like a prof.

Truth is, Tacha's IQ should be measured with that of a bed bug. She should return back to instagram, her sex starved fans are waiting for her to continue her twerking video and smoking E cigarettes for the clout.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by emerged01(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2019
femi4:
Dumb!

The question is personal not genaral. Your perspective or opinion is what Ebuka needed at that moment. He wasn't asking for the criteria biggie/viwers use in choosing the winner
King solomon

If you were in her shoe what would you say?
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by femi4: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2019
emerged01:

King solomon

If you were in her shoe what would you say?
Its a shame if you don't know how to answer such question
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by skukimania(f): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2019
emerged01:
I agreed with op. What did Ebuka mean about characteristics of a winner? winner has no characteristics,it is the viewers that decide who win. If there is any characteristics,Efe won't have been the winner. What characteristics Efe has that made him winner? It is only viewers that determine the winner. Nelson got evicted over some dumb housemates..that show there is no characteristics.

There are things viewer sees in a particular housemate before they decide to vote for him/ her. Like being real, original and entertaining.
Even the Nelson u mentioned answered Ebuka onstage about what he felt he could have done better and he said, "I would be more entertaining and not sleep more".

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by sylve11: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
WHERE'S THE BEAUTY.SOMEONE THAT WALKS LIKE A CRAB.

my oh my! shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by emerged01(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2019
skukimania:

There are things viewer sees in a particular housemate before they decide to vote for him/ her. Like being real, original and entertaining.
Even the Nelson u mentioned answered Ebuka onstage about what he felt he could have done better and he said, "I would be more entertaining and not sleep more".

Oh! Was Efe more entertaining than TTT or Bisola?
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2019
computergeek:
Bbnaija: Ebuka Evidently Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight.

Before we delve into the main issue, a little detour.

So, I made a comment here last week about how heavily hypocritical Nigerians are about this BBNaija show. I only watch the show on Saturdays and Sundays, the parties and eviction shows respectively, and I don't understand why Nigerians are bit*ching so much about it.

All these moralistic, self-righteous people will be asking, "What is the essence of this BBNaija show?" Ogbeni, if you don't want to watch, don't tune in. Don't open threads concerning BBNaija. Submit your IP addresses let me see the kind of por*n y'all are watching. It's distracting Nigerian youths, are they retards? Don't they know they should only in their free time? Who's forcing them to borrow airtime to vote for already-made people?

So tonight, Ebuka was a plain bad show host. This isn't tribalistic cos I'm Igbo, but he didn't do well speaking to Tacha and addressing her like she's a cankerworm in the house.

He showed very clearly how much he hates the girl. Ebuka is allowed to have favorites but not to express favoritism or dislike openly.

He began by saying: "So, Tacha, you know all that's going on in the house. You seem to know who's losing and who's winning. You analyse everything bla bla bla... So tell me three characteristics of a winner,"

As a sharp PH babe, the girl said, "Tacha, Tacha, Tacha..."

Ebuka, fool he is, immediately took offense. In a demeaning way, he asked her, "What is the meaning of characteristics?" The girl said it means something that defines a winner.

He kept asking her the question in a very condescending manner and she kept saying, "Me." The girl even got surprised at a point about how aggressive he was.

Finally, he said, "I expected better," and some other rude statement he made, and moved to the next person.

At the end of the show, he began to shade Tacha very heavily but indirectly, saying that some housemates should know that they are not biggie himself but mere housemates. They should stop trying to know what the viewers want and have fun in the house. That some people here feel that because they have a so-called army outside, they can just sit through the show and win the money...

EBUKA, if you're on Nairaland, You messed up big time tonight putting that girl out there like that and demeaning like she was some slowpoke...

FYI, I want Omashola to win, not even the kain Tacha I'm here defending. I wonder why they didn't punish that Jackie girl for accusing Tacha of witchcraft. They let it slide. Defamation shouldn't be permitted even though it's a game.

Like play like play, na she go win even though she no go carry the money. Just like CeCe.

Good night, Nairaland.

You don't need to tell us u igbo before penning down gibberish.

As a host, he can device any means to attack the house mates and as an audience u lack no capacity to judge fully writing this rather u make a submission.

I don't see anything tribalistic here rather I think any right thinking person won't descend so low to your understanding.

Ebuka is purely right and you are wrong.

Adios

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by sylve11: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2019
ChemBrodar:

Leemao.. I said you're a fool... I didn't made mention of your family nor your generation.. But because you know y'all are worthless fool, you had to drag everyone into the mud.

I don't blame you, I blame your dad because ordinary Vaseline would have make you a waste. He should have used you dance soapy.

@emboldened, Ikr.. You lack it.

You're trash and a disgrace to your generation as a whole. Face it!

easy bro, easy................ smiley smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by nairamaniac: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2019
emerged01:

Then she would have simply said a winner should be interesting to the audience, loved by the house in order to limit eviction-nomination counts and be the best of himself or herself, period.

Even when Ebuka asked, "are you a characteristics"? She said yes, I am a characteristics".

How can someone(a person) be a characteristics?

At worst, you can only have characteristics of a particular subject.

In this case, she should have replied "Ebuka, I have all the characteristics of a winner".

Not "I am a characteristics".

Someone like her dey would ask her "who would you want to feature in your hit track"? In her desperate attempt to appear confident, she would reply "nobody, cos I am the future" or "I can't see the future".

This op is one of the problems of this country. U see black but trying to paint it white.

The op is blaming Tacha's dullness and Ignorance on Ebuka that obviously didn't deliberately intend to expose her.

Imagine the op going as far as calling a host of a show doing his job demeaning words like "FOOL" ,"SWANKY ASS" and all that.

Op, computergeek, I had the go watch the video after your post. I am more ashamed and dissapointed at you.

With all due respect u are quite stupid and silly.

Same way Tacha covers up her deficiencies by slaying on the gram, twerking and nudity that's how urs are covered with Literature and Queen's English.

You may be very Good with the use of English, but you need to work on your brain to enable you write down reasonable opinions based on intelligent observations, devoid of sentiments and unbias.

Op, I actually conclude that you are the most stupid person on this your own thread, probably worse that even ebuka(you insulted) and Tacha (you aided and abbaited her arrogant ignorance).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by sylve11: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

I'm not like you that was deprived of childhood nutrition.

Direct your nonsense to your siblings at home.

una wicked here sha....... grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant / #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.