Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions (113316 Views)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by MarianaTrench: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2019
This video is old...who pushed the news to front page?

The first timeno sae it was about 4 years ago
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
what a dramatic sex, even the poor child was wailing but these dogs couldn't even listen to the baby

a weird and wild life in human lately
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by BrotherJesu(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Do i blame you? No. I blame them boys.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Peejoeee(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2019
So babies stop been used as pillow?

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Biglittlelois(f): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:

Because it is happening within your CULTURE. I know you believe that your culture doesn't change which would mean that people don't change. It's time for some of you to face reality. PEOPLE change which means cultures change.

You have no point here, the woman chose to do it cos she wanted sex badly, it has nothing to do with culture.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by slowice(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Haba..... Where the picture naw..... undecided undecided
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Erastuslove: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Pls, can we guess the possible tribe of this woman? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by RealGOAT: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
They didn't show their face and that's makes it acting inorder to get views on Instagram...Just for business sake.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by crackhouse(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2019
I saw this video yrs back
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by YusufTheGreat: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:
So this is Nigerian culture? The culture you guys are so proud of. grin grin grin grin
Bitch you dumb

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Pablonkor: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
I no see picture oo
Abi na invisible sex
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Psoul(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:

Because it is happening within your CULTURE. I know you believe that your culture doesn't change which would mean that people don't change. It's time for some of you to face reality. PEOPLE change which means cultures change.

You sound so unintelligent to me.
First of all, who told you that the incident happened in Nigeria?

Secondly, what has culture got to do with this. Do you really understand what culture means. I don't think u do.
Let me take for instance. In you country or society, I believe it is not in your culture to get involved in armed robbery?
Are there armed robbers in your society?
If I find one armed robber, can I be right to say that armed robbery is your people's culture?
People should learn how to hide their ignorance so that we keep assuming that they know something instead of them to publicly come and show to us how ignorant they are.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by micxwell(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:

I really don't disrespect people but to be honest, you're not making sense please.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by micxwell(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
you sound dumb, lots of topics around the world has been reported on this forum. Is your brain on relapse? undecided
Dumb is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Duggedised12(f): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2019
micxwell:

Dumb is an understatement.
as in eh,very mumu somebody. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by vRendoh(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2019
The women did not do it for pleasure...but I can bet the he-goat
did it for pleasure or for vengeance.
A wo -man can make some unspeakable sacrifices especially for her kids. The he.goat who is bouncing on the mother without pity on the crying baby deserve no 2nd life as human.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by OyinO: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2019
This is what we call MOTHER FUCKER

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2019
What if she's a nanny? If she's the baby's mother, then its unfortunate ....these are probably the mothers we see hanging around at renown supermarkets in and around Lagos ....so unfortunate.

Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-nursing-mother-backing-her-baby.html?m=1
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by taiwolomo1: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:
So this is Nigerian culture? The culture you guys are so proud of. grin grin grin grin
And who says it happened in Nigeria. Na only naija be black? Abi na only na bush de?? grin
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Ironi:

Worse happens in Nigeria , Biko !
Worst things happens n Ghana as well. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Funny enough She's a Nigerian... lol, cheesycheesy
She is not Nigerian. undecided
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Bambambiglo: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:

See this sadistic american slave here spewing trash. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Was making .my hair opposite a hotel when I saw this woman come out.to pick.her baby from the gate man's wife. Learnt she's married but still does that for a living. It was so devastating.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-nursing-mother-backing-her-baby.html?m=1

This did not happen in Nigeria and these are not Nigerians. Why did you make this post and in the process try to deceive people into thinking this was in Nigeria when it was not? Rubbish angry
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by bstringz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
khiaa:

You're actually very dumb. Dumb girls annoy me. Culture hardly changes, but because human beings are flexible means that they can introduce things into a culture that wasn't in the culture before. So by your idiotic reasoning, Gay, Transgender, Drug abuse, School shooting, Abortion are all American culture that was established by the founding fathers? You're probably squeezing inside one Studio apartment in California and owing thousands on your credit card, and you're here trying to be a complete idiot... Congrats you succeeded.

Dumb girls are really annoying

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Charelsz:
She is not Nigerian. undecided
OK bro....
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by MeeLan: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
fake
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Tecno66: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
LordofNaija:
What was the lady mumbling, heard something like " I must come "
It was supposed to be a quick one so that she can collect her change but the guy refused to finish up on time. She was urging him to conclude it before people start showing up. You know say no day time.
Re: Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions by Tecno66: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
How did camera get there. ...whose camera is that?

There is nothing immoral about giving it to her with baby on back. Do men not bang women with baby inside womb, and does anyone complain?
Orga, abeg no take laugh kill person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.