Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

s - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (8101 Views)

White Woman And A Black Man's Response / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term / Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by alicianna(f): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed puzzling thread
Re: s by queeneve: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
both@zimdrill
Re: s by femionasan(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2010
Y'all should cut this irritating talk out abeg. Ghana or Nigerian or wherever,  the woman makes her choice. One in 5 black people in the world are Nigerian so the chances of meeting a Nigerian black man is high but still yet every black person is no different abeg.  I am quite surprised y'all are arguing with MOBO44. This is a typical case of a madman physically fighting a sane man, on lookers will never know the difference between the madman and the sane man, they will think both of you are mad.
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

both@zimdrill

well if you say both then you confuse me

becoz his initial statement was that the guys are crap in bed

if there are weak in bed then why bother unless if he is attracted to these women therefore more turn on by these woman than his own (nationality blanket or region blanket)

so the case is nolonger about weak men but being attracted more to SA woman and an excuse to jumpover is the "weak men statement "
Re: s by teeboyseve(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2010
how abt this?

Re: s by teeboyseve(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2010
And this,

Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2010
femionasan:

Y'all should cut this irritating talk out abeg. Ghana or Nigerian or wherever, the woman makes her choice. One in 5 black people in the world are Nigerian so the chances of meeting a Nigerian black man is high but still yet every black person is no different abeg. I am quite surprised y'all are arguing with MOBO44. This is a typical case of a madman physically fighting a sane man, on lookers will never know the difference between the madman and the sane man, they will think both of you are mad.

My brother you are deviating, all i said was i wanted the SA men and Ghana men to stop claiming to bed Nigeria here in Europe, they are other ways to have a white lady.
Re: s by yagbaboy1(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2010
And these. who cam beat my 9jerians guy. when all other southern,Eastern,Western and even Norther African Countries are dyeing of one problem or the other? talk about Nollywood; thats what am saying

Re: s by mpulesa(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2010
Mobo or whatever, please try to be creative and come up with a fascinating topic, *yawn* embarassed
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2010
s
Re: s by aminalib(f): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
grin why do u guys let this man get to you, he obviosuly writes these things to get a reaction,
Re: s by sky4(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2010
This development is really a serious one,
Re: s by aminalib(f): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
MOBO, have you tried SA Men or Ghanian men to know they are weak in bed, hmm sounds like a personal experience tongue
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

MOBO, have you tried SA Men or Ghanian men to know they are weak in bed, hmm sounds like a personal experience tongue

i wanted to ask him that but i chilled becoz he would think that i am taking it very personal
Re: s by aminalib(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
lol, I think he has tried all of our AFRICAN men cuz only one who has tried would know who is weak in bed,
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2010
aminalib:

lol, I think he has tried all of our AFRICAN men cuz only one who has tried would know who is weak in bed,

then he is a buttyboy
Re: s by aminalib(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
lmao, he deserves only the best boys
Re: s by ksena(f): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
let me just show this 1 person
Boris Kodjoe

Re: s by MrCork21: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2010
MR CORK, AKA STRONG BLACK MAN, AAKA GODS GIFRT TO ALL WOMENS & ALBINO wink

Re: s by ksena(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mr-Cork:

MR CORK, AKA STRONG BLACK MAN, AAKA GODS GIFRT TO ALL WOMENS & ALBINO wink
hahahahahahahahahahaa
Re: s by xhosachoc(f): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
;DI have a confession!*wink*i am the one responsible for spreading that rumour about the weak black man.One boring weekend ,some friends and i dressed up as guys as a hen night prank and went around pretending to be naija dudes all across europe and parts of africa! tongue i would like to apologise to men from south africa ,zim and nigeria for my actions .None of you are weak,i started the rumour and i think its very unfunny!*straight face* cool
Re: s by SALady(f): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ZIM DRILL you must learn to avoid MOBO just my advice, nje you know.
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
SA Lady:

@ZIM DRILL you must learn to avoid MOBO just my advice, nje you know.

ok

i love people like him they think half way once you give them the other half they start to see light
Re: s by MrCork21: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
SA LADY must be from Zulu state, I suspects she gots heavy Nyansh tongue
Re: s by SALady(f): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mr-Cork:

SA LADY must be from Zulu state, I suspects she gots heavy Nyansh tongue

Cock I believe your teenage crush is not with me but with Goddess.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^ What do you mean avoid MOBO, what have i done than expose SA men as weak, SA lady what is your issue.
Re: s by Yorisb: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
hmm I wish I was in the UK tongue
Re: s by ksena(f): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
Yorisb:

hmm I wish I was in the UK tongue
me too tongue kiss
Re: s by Yorisb: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
hmm Why and I thought the poster said the white women need Naija guys and not GIRLS?? undecided  wink
Re: s by ksena(f): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
Yorisb:

hmm Why
that i have to show you wink
Re: s by Yorisb: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hmm u could have fooled me u know? tongue

@Topic

Of course Naija Men are the best and very sweet. Ask Ksena?
wink
Re: s by ksena(f): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
Yorisb:

Hmm u could have fooled me u know? tongue

@Topic

Of course Naija Men are the best and very sweet. Ask Ksena?
wink
hahaha, baby, me fool you?
why nah?
i want to show you cheesy

and, yes Yorisb is very very sweet, he swept me of my feet kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys / . / Good Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.