Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April (3696 Views)

A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Natasha Weds 190: With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 9:50pm On May 17, 2011
NATASHA: A new member, intuitive, very young, adventurous, thoughtful, brusque, virgin - as she claims (I wonder what she does on sexuality section). Don't mess with her or she'll turn around to bite you. As I've gathered on NL, the most controversial female - a new member at that - of the last few months.

What do you have to say about her?

Decision made off nairaland by a couple of male nairalanders  cool
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by vincent10(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2011
^^^a cheap way to woo a lady
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 10:01pm On May 17, 2011
Awww  cheesy cheesy --- I agree! What can I say about her? Well,  she's a large fool.  angry

Tashy babe I swear  if you come near me with any yeye comments, i'll be forced to use my catapult on you!  undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 10:05pm On May 17, 2011
BABE!:

Awww  cheesy cheesy --- I agree! What can I say about her? Well,  she's a large fool.  angry

Tashy babe I swear  if you come near me with any yeye comments, i'll be forced to use my catapult on you!  undecided

ROTFLMFAOOO!!
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:10pm On May 17, 2011
shocked :o190 did i tell you if I was a virgin or not undecided and what is the meaning of this? How am I controversial?
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 10:14pm On May 17, 2011
^^ oh shut up and accept the award. angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:15pm On May 17, 2011
which award? cheesy and Babe is like you have forgotten i also have my bow and arrow specially made for your nyash undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 17, 2011
vincent_09:

^^^a cheap way to woo a lady

very cheap.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by MMM2(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2011
what is dis?
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:32pm On May 17, 2011
^^ask 190 grin and seriously you guys should stop saying 190 is wooing me cos clearly he's not cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 10:35pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

which award?  cheesy and Babe is like you have forgotten i also have my bow and arrow specially made for your nyash  undecided

lol---See your mouth like which award----  tongue  Bow and arrow? You mean your left leg and arrow.----Ouch! Sorry, Tashy babe, that was too mean, but it's you so grin kiss
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Advocator: 10:35pm On May 17, 2011
Who the effing hell is nutasha? At least vote some people like

Aminalib
MrsDarkSkin
Babe
EthioDime
Tpiah

Not some random chick who dropped out of nowhere.

I disagree with this bullcrap.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 17, 2011
Advocator:

MrsDarkSkin
Babe
EthioDime
Tpiah

LOL thanks! Natasha is VERY cool though but this thread? eh. Seems desperate.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by toyemz(f): 10:38pm On May 17, 2011
^^^^
thanks
you beat me to it
Nice one Advocator
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 10:38pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^ask 190 grin and seriously you guys should stop saying 190 is wooing me cos clearly he's not cheesy

Are u sure he's not angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Advocator: 10:39pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Is was posted by the b-i-t-c-h 190, what did you expect out of this thread? smiley

toyemz:

Nice one Advocator
Thanks.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 17, 2011
Advocator:

Is was posted by the b-i-t-c-h 190, what did you expect out of this thread? smiley

Thanks.
be nice.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:40pm On May 17, 2011
Advocator:

Aminalib
MrsDarkSkin
Babe
EthioDime
Tpiah

hmm humans is it not this same advo that told sir fly to read people before he throws insults on them? what the heck have I done for you to speak of me this way undecided clearly you have gone against your own advice, you don't even know me and I don't even want you to and seriously what do you even know about me to disagree with 190 undecided and BTW Never you call me a random chick undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:42pm On May 17, 2011
BABE!:

lol---See your mouth like which award----  tongue  Bow and arrow? You mean your left leg and arrow.----Ouch! Sorry, Tashy babe, that was too mean, but it's you so grin kiss

no i mean bow and arrow the one that nokia made lolz wink
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Advocator: 10:44pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm humans is it not this same advo that told sir fly to read people before he throws insults on them? what the heck have I done for you to speak of me this way undecided clearly you have gone against your own advice, you don't even know me and I don't even want you to

What did I do except disagree with this thread in general.

190:

What do you have to say about her?

I only said what I had to say after reading this line. I don't dislike you because I don't even know you. I just opposed this thread that's all. So how is that an insult as a starter?

Tell me and I will delete it right now and apologize.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 10:45pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

no i mean bow and arrow the one that nokia made lolz wink

lol-- Shediot!. That's why I love you---hehe--You always have a good comeback. smiley
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2011

wE NEED A PORTAL MAN FOR OUR BUILDING . WOULD YOU APPLY? . . . . So jobless undecided grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 10:49pm On May 17, 2011
Ad-volcano

what the heck is your ish

Like i said the decision was made off nairaland by other dudes from Date up zone and sex zone

why are u going haywire or is Natasha owing u punny  angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:49pm On May 17, 2011
Advocator:

What did I do except disagree with this thread in general.

I only said what I had to say after reading this line. I don't dislike you because I don't even know you. I just opposed this thread that's all. So how is that an insult as a starter?

Tell me and I will delete it right now and apologize.
okay this is it read your post again and look at the way you addressed me '' who the effing hell is natahs'' . . . '' not some random chick who fell out from no where undecided angry angry like I said before don't you ever address me as that you feel me?
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 10:51pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=indigo]LOL thanks! Natasha is VERY cool though but this thread? eh. Seems desperate.

Desperate for what

Look at this calabar woman,

Go and climb a mango tree before u talk to me  angry

D-sense:

wE NEED A PORTAL MAN FOR OUR BUILDING . WOULD YOU APPLY? . . . . So jobless undecided grin

No Thanks

Im a manager already at F-B-I ( Female body inspector ) and BABE is my secretary  angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:53pm On May 17, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- Shediot!. That's why I love you---hehe--You always have a good comeback. smiley
lolz I dont back out easily Bwediot cheesy wink
MzDarkSkin:

lolz thanks love so are you too  kiss
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 10:54pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

[/color][color=#770077]lolz thanks love so are you too  kiss

Did you say so are you too  shocked shocked

Its mzdarkskin we are talking about here  shocked shocked

Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Advocator: 10:56pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

like I said before don't you ever address me as that you feel me?
Uh uh I fell threaten.  cheesy

O.K dear, I apologize for coming off a little harsh. You deserve that trophy aight!

190:

Ad-volcano

Like i said the decision was made off nairaland by other dudes from Date up zone and sex zone

why are u going haywire or is Natasha owing u punny  angry

I'm looking past you, you little gay, you don't worth my replies. cool
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 10:57pm On May 17, 2011
190:

Ad-volcano

angry

huh 190 get real what decision are you talking about  
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by kandiikane(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2011
Aren't we all random onliners. grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On May 17, 2011
Badosky jnr 2 , i see u becoming popular wel wot can i say my siblings are all celebs on nl , ride on bebee
we rock
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz thanks love so are you too  kiss

thanks hun!!! smiley smiley kiss

no offence to u sis but this thread is a FAIL. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured / Ondo Girls : Are They Really Sex Addicts? / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.