Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (41196 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Lightway: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
eliok:
If you are looking to make the kindle your second income source watch out . its possible
Will drop some tips here later

Hello can you can please help me with some profitble niches
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lightway:

Hello can you can please help me with some profitble niches
yeah it cost a token just 6k
Send me a message
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Lightway: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
eliok:
yeah it cost a token just 6k
Send me a message

A PM
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2019
Lightway:

A PM
an e-mail
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Making kindle an income source steps
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2019
Choose a niche you can rank.
Write 12 books.

I know it seems much but making it an income source is nice.

Plan how many book every month . if you have some cash. Plan 2 books a month.

Yes pay someone to write two books a month.

Will continue
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
After get your books ready
Upload them.
Don't abandon them.

I see a lot of people abandon their kdp account.

Don't do this.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2019
publish my no content paperback yesterday
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:
publish my no content paperback yesterday
great. Keep writing
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Last chance to get
Publisher rocket today
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by ozoemenaca: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
How much is the publisher rocket
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Loxleyy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
eliok:
After get your books ready
Upload them.
Don't abandon them.

I see a lot of people abandon their kdp account.

Don't do this.

I have five books live this is what I've gotten so far

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Loxleyy:

I have five books live this is what I've gotten so far

Have you gone through any tutorial from any of the bosses.?

Please don't do like many people . tutorial is to show you what is working now.
This is my 7th month. I have sales every day and every week.

I have bought courses. And watch videos. It was a course on children books that change my life
After 5 years of inaction.

Since June, I have read 2 courses. 1. Self publishing master class

2. Self publishing revolution.

Please don't give up.
My tutorial is quite cheap will remain cheap for only this year.

Thanks
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2019
Na wao.
December has been decent.

Don't forget to take this model serious. No abandon it oo
God bless your hustle
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Mcslize: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2019
eliok:
Last chance to get
Publisher rocket today

Is publisher rocket same with kdprocket or are they different?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2019
Mcslize:

different but do the same work. If you can get both its great. I have more than one tool. All about strength and weaknesses
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
My book is not selling . check your keywords
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Lolo24: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
eliok:
different but do the same work. If you can get both its great. I have more than one tool. All about strength and weaknesses

Its the same thing
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Carmal90(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lol...
Orisirisi
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keep writing
December will soon pass.

Upload your last set of books this week and before Christmas's so you will enjoy some Xmas sales
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by javaRookie: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
eliok:
Keep writing
December will soon pass.

Upload your last set of books this week and before Christmas's so you will enjoy some Xmas sales
Pls how many words do you rewrite for those children books? 2k or 4k?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
javaRookie:

Pls how many words do you rewrite for those children books? 2k or 4k?
1k to 2k is ok
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by javaRookie: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
eliok:
1k to 2k is ok
Just simple words right? No need to be verbose?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
javaRookie:

Just simple words right? No need to be verbose?
yes
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Get publisher rocket
Get low content templates

Get paying keywords

For a token of 8k
Kickstart your kindle business with these tools today

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by All4good: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mcslize:

Yes. They are the same. Used to be KDPRocket but was renamed to Publisher Rocket this year after some issue with Amazon owners of the KDP trademark.
If you need the link to an original license of Publisher Rocket (and how you can obtain a $20 discount), you can send me a PM
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Mcslize: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
All4good:

Yes. They are the same. Used to be KDPRocket but was renamed to Publisher Rocket this year after some issue with Amazon owners of the KDP trademark.
If you need the link to an original license of Publisher Rocket (and how you can obtain a $20 discount), you can send me a PM

I have the old KDProcket. Still working very well. Any need to change to the new one? More so, can one use the formal license key for the new one?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Penboy: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2019
All4good:

I'm interested.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by All4good: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mcslize:

I have the old KDProcket. Still working very well. Any need to change to the new one? More so, can one use the formal license key for the new one?
Even before the name change, when a new version is launched you are required to do an update by returning to the rocket website and downloading the new version then enter your license key again.
If you choose not to update, you won't have access to any new features, that is all. Your license key continues to work.
Let me sound a note of WARNING here to us all. People are beginning to massively abuse the rocket license by multiple resales. Dave Cheson is obviously seeing these and it's only a matter of time before he decides the way to curb it.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Preparing towards the new year.

Lessons learnt
1. Kdp works and its a step by step thing

2. Even if you have no money but have a system and zeal, you can get started

3. This is the first time my friends don't know what I'm doing except you guys here.

4. My first sale was kindness books for kids and its a 30$

5. With God all things are possible. I have been gathering book covers, kdp courses and software.
The two most important things that matters was
God and my determination.

There are days I sold nothing. Sometimes a week.

It was another children book that started making
Sales since published.
It made 2 sales every week. I was excited.
It was my major earner.

Today. I have learnt a lot. I make sales every day even though I have few books 14.

My plans for next year I will update here soon
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Mcslize: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
All4good:

Even before the name change, when a new version is launched you are required to do an update by returning to the rocket website and downloading the new version then enter your license key again.
If you choose not to update, you won't have access to any new features, that is all. Your license key continues to work.
Let me sound a note of WARNING here to us all. People are beginning to massively abuse the rocket license by multiple resales. Dave Cheson is obviously seeing these and it's only a matter of time before he decides the way to curb it.

Exactly. We know how to abuse things a lot. Things like this should be done codedly. Selling it openly is quite dangerous. The developer will surely end up changing it to one license key per user the way it is going.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
eliok:
Preparing towards the new year.

Lessons learnt
1. Kdp works and its a step by step thing

2. Even if you have no money but have a system and zeal, you can get started

3. This is the first time my friends don't know what I'm doing except you guys here.

4. My first sale was kindness books for kids and its a 30$

5. With God all things are possible. I have been gathering book covers, kdp courses and software.
The two most important things that matters was
God and my determination.

There are days I sold nothing. Sometimes a week.

It was another children book that started making
Sales since published.
It made 2 sales every week. I was excited.
It was my major earner.

Today. I have learnt a lot. I make sales every day even though I have few books 14.

My plans for next year I will update here soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.