Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (41059 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Keep writing. I'm not struggling to be the best
Writer out there.
But to sell 100 books.
Best seller is my target
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Justnice11: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Please.. Approximately, 500 KENP reads will translate into how much?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Justnice11:
Please.. Approximately, 500 KENP reads will translate into how much?
about $ 2.3
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bjstardom(m): 3:11am On Nov 16, 2019
eliok:
about $ 2.3

Thank you so much Eliok for your guidance and the mentoring, my kindle ebook made a sale yesterday. So happy to see positive results.

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2019
bjstardom:

Thank you so much Eliok for your guidance and the mentoring, my kindle ebook made a sale yesterday. So happy to see positive results.
add more books.

There was a book I write three months no sale.
I kept checking the keywords and it was on page one and two
After three months, it's made about four sales and maintain rankings.

Lesson write more books.
If it no sell now it will sell tommorrow
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bjstardom(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
eliok:
add more books.
There was a book I write three months no sale. I kept checking the keywords and it was on page one and two After three months, it's made about four sales and maintain rankings.
Lesson write more books. If it no sell now it will sell tommorrow
Alright, noted! Work in progress.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
thanks to God and everyone on this journey though it's not where we want but we are going higher I have make 3 sales now will write new book starting from Monday.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:
thanks to God and everyone on this journey though it's not where we want but we are going higher I have make 3 sales now will write new book starting from Monday.
abeg make I give you applause. After so many questions. I hail oo
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
eliok:
abeg make I give you applause. After so many questions. I hail oo

lol i felt confuse then but thanks to God and you , more sales by God's grace
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bjstardom(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:

More wins Bro
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Macgyver1: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:

lol i felt confuse then but thanks to God and you , more sales by God's grace

That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Abdulasod: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2019
I do ebook formatting for Amazon kindle. My service is affordable and fast with 12 hours turnaround. Let's give your ebook that perfect reading flow it deserves. Call/WhatsApp: 07038596582.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Before tomorrow been Monday, come up with three topics.

Don't celebrate a book alone. Better to have people searching and paying you.

Remember if you don't have any sales
Check
1.The book cover

2. The book keywords.Type your book on amazon I mean the keywords you choose, click next until you find your book.

If your book no dey page. 1-5

Go back edit the book details and add the keywords to the description.

3. The book description

4. Change the category

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by MacSmart(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello boss, please do you advice someone to buy Amazon reviews for books? And how can I know if I have made a sale? Thanks.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2019
MacSmart:
Hello boss, please do you advice someone to buy Amazon reviews for books? And how can I know if I have made a sale? Thanks.
if you login, click reports
You will see sales dashboard
If you see orange color bar it means eBook sales.
If you see ash color bar it means paperback sales

Pls don't buy reviews. I know the temptation but don't try it

Move down to kenp and see number of pages read
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls don't buy reviews. I know the temptation but don't try i
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
bjstardom:

More wins Bro
have you uploaded your paperback. Saw your book ranking on page 1 for one of the keywords
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by MacSmart(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2019
eliok:
if you login, click reports
You will see sales dashboard
If you see orange color bar it means eBook sales.
If you see ash color bar it means paperback sales

Pls don't buy reviews. I know the temptation but don't try it

Move down to kenp and see number of pages read

Thank you very much, Boss, for the response.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bjstardom(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
eliok:
have you uploaded your paperback. Saw your book ranking on page 1 for one of the keywords

Really? Thanks!!! Yes the paper back is live, but it hasn't been ranked yet.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by pwetie: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Succint! More ink to your pen.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Children Book sales have been encouraging. This month.
Sold cookbooks
Children's books
Planing to enter self help niche

Hope you are with me
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bjstardom(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
eliok:
Children Book sales have been encouraging. This month.
Sold cookbooks
Children's books
Planing to enter self help niche

Hope you are with me

Yes, I sold 2 ebooks within 2 Weeks I started publishing. Never made any this week tho, I released the paperback yesterday.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by FoolishBoy419: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
eliok:
Keep writing. I'm not struggling to be the best
Writer out there.
But to sell 100 books.
Best seller is my target

I have a little question sir. Please how much resolution should i choose for my children's coloring book?

I don't know the proper size to use for the paperback

This business is really fun though. I will pour more effort to it in he future.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

I have a little question sir. Please how much resolution should i choose for my children's coloring book?

I don't know the proper size to use for the paperback

This business is really fun though. I will pour more effort to it in he future.
coloring book will most likely look wider .
Try
7.5x 9.25
8x 10
8.5x 11

But check similar books and their size . this will give you an idea. Of the right size though

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Ifysamuel101: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
the best things in life are for free.dont pay any body to learn kdp.search about it and you shall learn.also my occult book on kdp is trying I wish I make more from my books.dont pay for keyword.the same person who ask you to pay got the knowledge for free or next to nothing.if you are making so much money or you no ur onion on kdp you ll not beg for 8k to put me true on kdp.i told you that I just want a littel guidance and you asked for 8k.shame on you.ilegend will never do such a thing. 000789960 adebowale oladimeji gtb thats were you want me to pay into.if others are making it on kdp I shall make it too.

2 Likes

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Ifysamuel101:
the best things in life are for free.dont pay any body to learn kdp.search about it and you shall learn.also my occult book on kdp is trying I wish I make more from my books.dont pay for keyword.the same person who ask you to pay got the knowledge for free or next to nothing.if you are making so much money or you no ur onion on kdp you ll not beg for 8k to put me true on kdp.i told you that I just want a littel guidance and you asked for 8k.shame on you.ilegend will never do such a thing. 000789960 adebowale oladimeji gtb thats were you want me to pay into.if others are making it on kdp I shall make it too.
no need for this. I ask them to Pay too since no one was sharing info for free. I share enof so you can start maKing something. The remaining is kept for those who want more. I know that learning is free but secret to more is not.
Although some can consider you and reduce price.

All in all take action. I am not a guru. I follow no guru. Nobody give me keywords but I see them and God helps me. This business has secret. This is what a paid tutor tells you first. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by demelza: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
eliok:
no need for this. I ask them to Pay too since no one was sharing info for free. I share enof so you can start maKing something. The remaining is kept for those who want more. I know that learning is free but secret to more is not.
Although some can consider you and reduce price.

All in all take action. I am not a guru. I follow no guru. Nobody give me keywords but I see them and God helps me. This business has secret. This is what a paid tutor tells you first. Peace
You don't have to explain yourself.

If everything in life is free, we won't have to pay for knowledge in form of books, seminars, courses.

I see you dropping keywords and tips which some people in the same biz won't do. If anyone want those knowledge for free, they should also go search for it.

You deserve to be paid for the time you used in discovering the secrets of your niche. Don't let any frustrated person make you feel guilty about it.

4 Likes

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
demelza:
You don't have to explain yourself.

If everything in life is free, we won't have to pay for knowledge in form of books, seminars, courses.

I see you dropping keywords and tips which some people in the same biz won't do. If anyone want those knowledge for free, they should also go search for it.

You deserve to be paid for the time you used in discovering the secrets of your niche. Don't let any frustrated person make you feel guilty about it.
thanks . she wasn't talking to me anyway. I just wanted to let her know not all things are free
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by RESHARPENED: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
eliok:
thanks . she wasn't talking to me anyway. I just wanted to let her know not all things are free

Afternoon,
Please how do you do your formatting?.

I am done with my first book, but I haven't uploaded it because of formatting.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by demelza: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
eliok:
Okay. smiley
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
eliok saw a category of folk stories for kids but the bestseller is rank 1k is it good to dive in cos I don't know what to write about now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall / Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.