Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (41069 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Virgo01(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
For those that care, I want to take my publishing to the next level and I want to take just 15 people along with me on this journey to financial freedom.

If you are interested, send the mail..."I am interested" to Bestdomains@gmail.com along with your nairaland user name. We'll take it up from there. Thank you.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Virgo01:

Lol...I wanted to ignore this but i have the time now.
It's not about starting anything before anybody, it's about knowing what to do and how to do it.
LCB/NCB publishing is the best decision i have taken as far my publishing journey is concerned.
I started back in December and have made hundreds of thousands up to this very moment. Do you want to know the shocking thing? I only uploaded in December and have not had time to upload more but these books I used a few days to make and upload have continued to make sales up to this moment.

Open your eyes. That which you seek is under your nose.

I am not abusing you or insulting you. You know it can be frustrating when you are not getting sales.
Even I can't upload now as my PC has spoilt.
Please reply your pm and I think your mail is bestdomain 365 @ Gmail .

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Virgo01(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
ambitiouschap:

I am not abusing you or insulting you. You know it can be frustrating when you are not getting sales.
Even I can't upload now as my PC has spoilt.
Please reply your pm and I think your mail is bestdomain 365 @ Gmail .
I never said you insulted me. And yes, I know that frustrating feeling. It is what makes or mars you in this business. You can either get overwhelmed by it or you can get over it and keep going.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Virgo01:

I never said you insulted me. And yes, I know that frustrating feeling. It is what makes or mars you in this business. You can either get overwhelmed by it or you can get over it and keep going.

Thanks bro, I always put my head up being seeing some differences since January and February. I hope I see huge difference this month. I have mail you have you seen it?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please keep the thread in the right direction.

All I know today I picked from threads and other courses . it was after six months of writing that I now have experience.

I know what ranks a book and how to enter new release section.

I now discover that some things o have heard works.

This thread will help you of you can ask questions
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Virgo01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Thanks bro, I always put my head up being seeing some differences since January and February. I hope I see huge difference this month. I have mail you have you seen it?
You're welcome. No check the mail you sent it to. Mine has an 's' at the end
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Virgo01:

Ok done right away with capital letter b right?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 2Odds101(f): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Virgo01:

please bros I have mailed you...
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by sparkle7: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Virgo01:

I mailed you sir. I am ready to go with you to financial freedom. I am graphics designer myself and I have also been following low content publishing on a low.
I would love to be under your tutelage sir.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Meedon: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
How does the no/ low content look like
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Virgo01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
sparkle7:

I mailed you sir. I am ready to go with you to financial freedom. I am graphics designer myself and I have also been following low content publishing on a low.
I would love to be under your tutelage sir.
Seen.
I want to wait for others to indicate interest. We'd take it from there.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by horlamilekan23: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Virgo01:

Seen.

Boss I'm interested, I already sent you a mail
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by ProfDave123: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Virgo01:

Seen.
I'm interested too
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by charlsy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mrdigitech:

Draft2digital is strictly digital as the name implies. Their main purpose of existence is to help you convert your book manuscript to digital formats and then distribute the books to popular publishing platforms (Including Amazon). They use to publish paperbacks to Createspace before but they stopped the service a long time ago.

Thanks for your feedback. I noticed that publish drive does subscription-based service and free service to limited stores which excludes google play book. I tried creating an account on google play but Nigeria is not supported. How did you create your account please?

Thanks.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Penboy: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2020
ProfDave123:
I'm interested too
I'm in sir.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by rolly44: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Veda in
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by rolly44: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
In
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by jworos(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Virgo01:

Seen.
Hello sir, I just sent you an email, I think I forgot to add my Nairaland username as you instructed.

I actually started LCB/NCB Dec last year because of a post you made in another thread, I’m glad I read that post, I’ve made lil something from then till now, I even received my Dec earnings on Monday.

I’ll love to learn more sir.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by jworos(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello sir, please can you throw light on how to bypass the tax payment?
eliok:
Please keep the thread in the right direction.

All I know today I picked from threads and other courses . it was after six months of writing that I now have experience.

I know what ranks a book and how to enter new release section.

I now discover that some things o have heard works.

This thread will help you of you can ask questions
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2020
jworos:
OK.

1. Bypassing this , you need foreign address, of any country .

2. Tax TIN (foreign )

That's all.
Can't explain it here cos its paid info. You can message me if you want it.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by jworos(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Just sent you an email sir!
eliok:
OK.

1. Bypassing this , you need foreign address, of any country .

2. Tax TIN (foreign )

That's all.
Can't explain it here cos its paid info. You can message me if you want it.

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
jworos:
Just sent you an email sir!
reply sent
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bjstardom(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Wow! my new book just entered new release today! ��� Eliok thanks so much for your help, and thanks to ilegendd and helioshay for all their inspirations.

4 Likes

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by jworos(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Replied.
eliok:
reply sent
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Macgyver1: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020
jworos:

I will tell u

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Macgyver1:

I will tell u free
will be happy you open a thread for it. I know the free method but I can't risk it. That's why I don't do that. The paid method is safer.
Thank you
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Macgyver1: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2020
eliok:
will be happy you open a thread for it. I know the free method but I can't risk it. That's why I don't do that. The paid method is safer.
Thank you

Sorry for derailing ur thread. What is free and paid method?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Macgyver1:

Sorry for derailing ur thread. What is free and paid method?

This whole thing is just about getting a foreign EIN number from American IRS. Nothing like paid method.

This information is available free on Google, if people can just research. Peace.
I still maintain try and open a thread of 2 mins. If I start telling what's wrong with what you posted , you will call me names.
I didn't say it doesn't work mind you, it works but.....
I reserve the but.. Involved.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Macgyver1: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2020
eliok:
I still maintain try and open a thread of 2 mins. If I start telling what's wrong with what you posted , you will call me names.
I didn't say it doesn't work mind you, it works but.....
I reserve the but.. Involved.

I said I'm sorry for derailing ur thread bro. No hard feelings.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by jworos(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
You got mail
Macgyver1:

I will tell u free
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Virgo01:
For those that care, I want to take my publishing to the next level and I want to take just 15 people along with me on this journey to financial freedom.

If you are interested, send the mail..."I am interested" to Bestdomains@gmail.com along with your nairaland user name. We'll take it up from there. Thank you.

I'm in sir
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
My experience this year

Number of books published this year 4
Number of books on page 1 is 2 to 3

Number of copies of page 1 books sold over 160 copies.

Ranking of profitable book is less than 100k.

Lesson.

I discovered that most of my books that weren't ranking well began to rank higher after some month's.

New books will try to gain ground

Now my target is to hit bestseller this year.

Keep moving.
PS. All are written books. No ads yet. But will start soonest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall / Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.