Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? (1540 Views)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
Guys,

Would you date a woman with witty mouth? Do you think you can handle a woman with such wits and sarcasms? Or you prefer a timid woman who makes you feel like a man without challenging you?
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Guys,

Would you date a woman with witty mouth? Do you think you can handle a woman with such wits and sarcasms? Or you prefer a timid woman who makes you feel like a man without challenging you?

the question is ---- why would you want a woman to make feel like a man ? having her own set of mind makes her a human being not a programmed robot that has to please me or wait for a command
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by googles: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2010
Talking from my own experience, It attract the guys but after a while it overwhelms them i think undecided. . . . .esp. wen I win most of the arguments
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am liking this Zimbo guy! Keep up the good work baby!
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
Men like to feel they run thangs and know EVERYTHING!
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by dobodobo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
I can Marry anyone but one is, I am very stubborn and that's worrisome
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
So doododo,

You have to have the last word is what you saying?
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by dobodobo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
I am stubborn when it comes to argument even with friends, I don't know maybe Devil is living in one part of my heart but I don't raise hand on anyone
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2010
Have you ever raised your hand in anger?
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by dobodobo(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
Never,Raise hand on woman is abomination in our family, but I always like to be right and I don't argue on what I don't know about .
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by double08(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
questions are never answered on NL
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
Are you Igbo by any chance?@dooooodoooo
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by HighChief4(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
A gal that stands her point but not stubbornly always win my heart. She shuld have her own mind.
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Men like to feel they run thangs and know EVERYTHING!

those are man with kids brains

if my woman has to make feel like i run the house then i aint man enough to make myself feel and confident enough without making a woman less equal or inteligent than me
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by dobodobo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Are you Igbo by any chance?@dooooodoooo
I'm funny dude,a yoruba by half chance and I don't have trouble with my girlfriend ,she describe me as funny,stubborn and when I am upset,I get over it within an hour or 2 hours
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
Okay,

It a strong belief in Igbo family not to raise hand to the women, so I was just wondering,

I am glad that you don't raise your hand in anger, it take discipline to do that, GOOD job! wink
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by 1one: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Guys,

Would you date a woman with witty mouth? Do you think you can handle a woman with such wits and sarcasms?Or you prefer a timid woman who makes you feel like a man without challenging you?
I can't stand stupidity in a lady and unfortunately many of them nowadays orbit that dumb blonde atmosphere, some are so stupid they can't even find their upper lips using their tongue,

I like having an engaging conversation with a lady, so yes, witts and a peaking IQ would definately work it for me.
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2010
1one:

I can't stand stupidity in a lady and unfortunately many of them nowadays orbit that dumb blonde atmosphere, some are so silly they can't even find their upper lips using their tongue,

I like having an engaging conversation with a lady, so yes, witts and a peaking IQ would definately work it for me.

even myself i cant stand one but on average you attract or you are attracted to someone of your thinking level
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by dobodobo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
@queeneve, I have never seen my father raised hand on my Mom and they never divorce for a week and even my grandfather never divorced at Mom and Father ends. So I cannot raise hand on woman because I don't want to bring curse to myself and to unborn child  grin and anyone who beat a woman is a stupid-he-goat
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by 1one: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
Oh and by the way i synonimize timidity with stupidity because  they both drink from the same well
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by queeneve: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
Even if she throw a hammer at you?
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by WackyJ1(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2010
Witty as in snobbish or a smartass is a no no for me but a smart/intelligent gal is a must go area
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by 1one: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

even myself i cant stand one but on average you attract or you are attracted to someone of your thinking level

Word !
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by dobodobo(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2010
queeneve:

Even if she throw a hammer at you?
girls don't just fight except they have  reason or upset because you flirt around or you are trying to ignored their promises but they will pretend as if they are not fighting for what you promised them and I know how to handle lady without raising am,my current relationship is going to 3 yrs plus,
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by MrCork21: 3:33am On Oct 16, 2010
A womans mouth is great for blow jab, I love them wink
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by InkedNerd(f): 3:38am On Oct 16, 2010
What's wrong with being a witty woman?
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by ShyOne(f): 3:40am On Oct 16, 2010
"Don't let the smooth taste fool you."

I love a strong black man.

I can be quite a handful at times.  I am timid, but I can also become extremely strong minded.  This is the Libra in me.  I also know when to bow out gracefully.  Many times it takes great strength to bite your tongue and plan to live again then to come full force to always have the last word in an argument.

I have "lived a little".  I ABSOLUTELY HATE A MAN I CAN WALK ALL OVER.  He becomes "punk" to me in my mind.  I LOVE A STRONG BLACK MAN that can handle me.  I am very intelligent so I will come at you from different angles.  Timid, Shy, Bold, Innovative, Creative.  I love Chess and will do what I have to do to make it happen.

It is rare that I have met a man that can win an argument with me and I LOVE IT WHEN I MEET MY MATCH because I feel that I can finally relax because this man knows my hiding places and is strong enough to withstand any wind that he sails our ship through.  IF I can talk you down and be the victor - I DON'T WANT YOU.

I am a strong woman and I need a man that is stronger than I am, everyone sees things differently but this is what I need and I will be the first to admit it and will be forthright about my needs and my desires, especially when it comes to my man.

If we disagree, which we rarely do, it is understood that on that day, his word is the last word.  But if I feel strong enough about a topic, I will bide my time, lie down for peace in the house and approach him in a different manner again until he meets me half way as this is OUR WORLD, NOT HIS OR MINE ALONE.

Thank you queen for posting this topic.
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by adagz01(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2010
Inteligent and reasonable lady will always av my heart and foolishly witty
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by Ikedonn(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2010
Rubbi.sh thread.
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by slap1(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2010
Don't like dumb girls. A witty girl makes me go gaga coz I'm witty as well, I think.
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by MOBO444(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2010
@ Poster queeneve you are nothing but a gold digging black woman,ok.
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by jidesamuel(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2010
atimes my GF and I do have constructive arguement,i see this as part of d fun in my r/ship that i have someone who can match my IQ,but wen i need to be firm on a point i will give a reasons for that and she must concur to my decision else we could have a little misunderstanding which we both know it may not be easy to bear,
so far,i hate dumb girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji / Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? / ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.