Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? (1541 Views)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by Tinksh(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2010
1one:

I can't stand stupidity in a lady and unfortunately many of them nowadays orbit that dumb blonde atmosphere, some are so silly they can't even find their upper lips using their tongue,

I like having an engaging conversation with a lady, so yes, witts and a peaking IQ would definately work it for me.

Hey im a blonde and not dumb!! hehe! Although i can work that to my advantage sometimes, the thing i love most is when people underestimate me cos of my hair colour, hehe!!

ZIM DRILL, awesome responses!!! grin

Im suspicious about all these guys saying they like it. I have a sarcastic humour but not in a mean way and lots of times i have had to quiet it cos a guy cant handle it or dont get it and think i am serious and take offense. So i wonder!
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2010
Tink_sh:

Hey im a blonde and not dumb!! hehe! Although i can work that to my advantage sometimes, the thing i love most is when people underestimate me cos of my hair colour, hehe!!

ZIM DRILL, awesome responses!!! grin

Im suspicious about all these guys saying they like it. I have a sarcastic humour but not in a mean way and lots of times i have had to quiet it cos a guy cant handle it or dont get it and think i am serious and take offense. So i wonder!

i love a woman who can challenge my thoughts someone who give me the point of view of women and her own, then i will pick my woman's understanding and thinking all that makes it easier to deal with her
Re: Would You Date A Woman With Witty Mouth? by Tinksh(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i love a woman who can challenge my thoughts someone who give me the point of view of women and her own, then i will pick my woman's understanding and thinking all that makes it easier to deal with her

well, if thats true you would be a very unique guy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- / The World Will Come To An End In May 2011. Why Are We Worried About Romance / Who's More Tolerant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.