Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

"Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) (58757 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) / Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Jetrue3oo: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Firstpage:

You come from a generation of pigs that’s why you reason like one. No wonder nnamdi Kanu called you pigs and idiots.

Who is nnamdi kanu a foolish man who try to build a country that only exist in the imagination of all Igbo people.

After the northerners Yorubas are the most dirsty set of human in Nigeria so you are the real pig here nnamdi kanu is referring to
Fool
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by cashu41(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2019
Let us assume you are in a position of the president and someone called you a thief without any charge or proof, what would you do?
Livefreeordieha:
u must have down syndrome to compare North Korea to Nigeria...

First we practice a different system of government, different hemispheres and there corruption and looting, is not endemic, tolerated and persecution isn't target but are forbidden... So I guess there won't be need to say such to Kim... And whoever does must have a cogent reason or death wish or both..

Compare Nigeria to the countries they use as template when they cajoling instead then we can argue... USA, Germany, france and UK... Recently they started subtly with Dubai but has since stopped perhaps elections ended..
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
zabuur:
You're an artist with millions of followers. You don't just say such.

Did he lie?

Is Buhari not a thief
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by desiredhome: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
don't laugh oooo... I can tell anyone diz... If a nigerian tells u... U knw I'm a Christian and as such I can't hurt u... My brother don't run oooo... Flee like Moses fled!!!����
Nigeria is a place where everyone is a saint, yet the country is getting worst in crime/poverty
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Joblako: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
But why na?
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
cashu41:
Let us assume you are in a position of the president and someone called you a thief without any charge or proof, what would you do?

No proof?. Someone who says Abacha never stole?

Yet his loot keep coming back to be relooted..

Please swerve
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Firstpage: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Who is nnamdi kanu a foolish man who try to build a country that only exist in the imagination of all Igbo people.

After the northerners Yorubas are the most dirsty set of human in Nigeria so you are the real pig here nnamdi kanu is referring to
Fool

You got the attention you deserved osu pig.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Firstpage: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
cashu41:

But the president has been calling some people corrupt without proof.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Nature8(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
kidap:
Singer, Wizkid while partying last night called Nigeria President, Mohammed Buhari a thief when listening to a song by Naira Marley titled Soapy.

Watch Video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muD3hxRA1zc

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-ole-ni-buhari-wizkid-says-president-buhari-is-a-thief/

buhari na scam

1 Like

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
cashu41:
because I'm a public servant and not a ruler but a leader what I would will be worth leaders should do...

Whatever I say u will see it with colorations hence impair ur judgement...

My advice thus... Google qualities of a good leader, also take the pain to research what exactly is the level of morals and charisma required..

I recommended u reading because most people believe books more than friends or teachers..
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Jetrue3oo: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Firstpage:

You got the attention you deserved osu pig.

Even pig is far far better than you because dirtiness is common amongst pig
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Duggedised12(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
zabuur:
Fela was an artist too undecided
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Yaronmama01:
grin Ole Ni everybody. An average Nigerian will cheat/steal/scam if he/she is chanced.

Please speak for yourself I will never cheat or scam or steal from anywhere ..
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
zabuur:

Shut up when he said it against Jonathan you were happy and now he has said it against Nigerias worst leader ever you remember he has fans .. you Buharist are just wicked sadist
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Grupo:

You are naive. People who claim to be assistant Jesus are always the worst of them all.

No matter how we choose to deny it, we all are thieves at heart. The only scaring some of us is the fear of the law.
Just listen to yourself, Accussing 250 million people of been thieves, Does that include your parents too? your uncles, sisters and brothers? Grandparents, if you have Any. what a dumb and Ignorant Assumptions to make and you even have the Audacity to label him Naive?

You might be a thief but not everyone is a thief. I have stolen at some point in my life myself but i don't consider everyone a thief, assume they are thieves or accuse them thieving.

1 Like

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shut up when he said it against Jonathan you were happy and now he has said it against Nigerias worst leader ever you remember he has fans .. you Buharist are just wicked sadist
The fact that he is an Artist, so called, is more reason to speak up.

1 Like

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by omerukokwuru(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2019
GGirll:

Which table is he shaking coward!!! The Bible said and d truth you know will make you free, whether he shakes d table or not...d tyrant will never stop tormenting you so speak d truth in d face of death n die for what you believe in.
a coward dies a million death a soldier dies but once ... Brave heart bold and fearlessfearless, I now see the spirit of Ebami-eda in him
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by omerukokwuru(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2019
GGirll:

Which table is he shaking coward!!! The Bible said and d truth you know will make you free, whether he shakes d table or not...d tyrant will never stop tormenting you so speak d truth in d face of death n die for what you believe in.
a coward dies a million death a soldier dies but once ... Brave heart bold and fearlessfearless, I now see the spirit of Ebami-da in him
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Lenny9000(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Speak for yourself, if you are thief then you are a thief
Am not a thief and I can say it anywhere, I haven't stolen before

Godbless you
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2019
midolian:
Just watch as the foolish kid will come out to debunk this.

Shattap he said the truth
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by SEGLIZ: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Grupo:

You are naive. People who claim to be assistant Jesus are always the worst of them all.

No matter how we choose to deny it, we all are thieves at heart. The only scaring some of us is the fear of the law.

you can speak for yourself. talk of naivety only a stereotyped brain fall in that class. an average Nigerian is but a thief, Yes, but still we still have good people in this country. do still call that naivety?
and to say Nigerians are thieves I say, No. we are bunch of greeds and that greedy act turned us thieves. a thief won't take what he doesn't need but a greed would want it all.
it's a pity the body of Christ has became polluted by Nigerians but I still see a few good one.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by elclasico: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2019
fatiaforreal:
It's like you're tired of shining as starboy. I'm sorry for you.

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Collyno82(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2019
zabuur:
never you attack a messenger,,, attack the message
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by ejemamaka: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by MOVIC6: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Speak for yourself, if you are thief then you are a thief

Am not a thief and I can say it anywhere, I haven't stolen before

You could have stolen an idea.. non exempted
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Brightest04(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Probably the beginning of the end for Wizzy as he wants to dabble into politics
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Cantonese: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yaronmama01:
grin Ole Ni everybody. An average Nigerian will cheat/steal/scam if he/she is chanced.

How can you define an average Nigerian? Please use yourself as an example as you explain to us who an average Nigerian is.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
positivelord:
Wizkid just find his way into my heart... Buhari is a thief of unimaginable proportion.. "Ole Ni Buhari" thats his new name

If you could proudly and ashamedly call Buhari a thief, with his worldwide recognised integrity, then all hope is lost in Nigeria
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Grupo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you can speak for yourself. talk of naivety only a stereotyped brain fall in that class. an average Nigerian is but a thief, Yes, but still we still have good people in this country. do still call that naivety?
and to say Nigerians are thieves I say, No. we are bunch of greeds and that greedy act turned us thieves. a thief won't take what he doesn't need but a greed would want it all.
it's a pity the body of Christ has became polluted by Nigerians but I still see a few good one.

What do you do for a living?
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Grupo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
Just listen to yourself, Accussing 250 million people of been thieves, Does that include your parents too? your uncles, sisters and brothers? Grandparents, if you have Any. what a dumb and Ignorant Assumptions to make and you even have the Audacity to label him Naive?

You might be a thief but not everyone is a thief. I have stolen at some point in my life myself but i don't consider everyone a thief, assume they are thieves or accuse them thieving.

No matter how you choose to deny it, all Nigerians are thieves at heart. The only difference is that some have not gotten an opportunity to steal.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Grupo:

No matter how you choose to deny it, all Nigerians are thieves at heart. The only difference is that some have not gotten an opportunity to steal.
What does Thieves at heart even mean? can one be convicted of Their thoughts? or Accused of stealing for thinking of stealing? grin

You are still unrepentant in Labeling ALL Nigerians thieves, Does that include your Families as i ve pointed out too?

I am not sure you even understand the level of your Inuendo. perharps you are feeling Guilty of your stealing habits. And trying to console yourself by believing that ALL Nigerians are "Thieves at heart" whatever that means.

Again I am not Denying that i may have stolen before, but i don't go about accusing All Nigerians of stealing or assuming that they are all thieves.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Grupo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
What does Thieves at heart even mean? can one be convicted of Their thoughts? or Accused of stealing for thinking of stealing? grin

You are still unrepentant in Labeling ALL Nigerians thieves, Does that include your Families as i ve pointed out too?

I am not sure you even understand the level of your Inuendo. perharps you are feeling Guilty of your stealing habits. And trying to console yourself by believing that ALL Nigerians are "Thieves at heart" whatever that means.

Again I am not Denying that i may have stolen before, but i don't go about accusing All Nigerians of stealing or assuming that they are all thieves.

The problem is that you are seeing a thief as only someone who blocks roads and steals with guns.

I repeat, if you present a Nigerian with an opportunity to inflate contract sum - he will do it. If you present him with an opportunity to share some parts of the money earmarked for something else, he will do it. As long as he is convinced that he would not be caught, he will do it.

The religious ones are even the worst. They "steal" and claim it is God's unmerited favor.

How do you think Nigerians buy their cars, build houses in a country where salaries and wages are very low? You seem not to live in this country.

P.S. A thief at heart is someone who will readily steal money but the only thing keeping them from doing it is the fear of the law. So, if he finds himself in a situation where he is convinced that his chances of getting caught are low, he unleashes his hidden character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iretiola Doyle Confirms Divorce From Husband, Patrick / Eniola Badmus And Davido Dancing At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos (Pics) / What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.