Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

"Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) (58749 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) / Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by ikpumbe(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
No respect!!! angry
for who. an old thief?
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
teebaxy:
This one done high angry I pity the way EFCC will use him shine ehn

You fit assist EFCC una no go get wizzy boxers.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
kenzysmith:
Wizkid is a disgrace

A disgrace is way ahead of you. You should be ashamed of yourself. 'Ole ni Kenzysmith mehn' cheesy
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by SEGLIZ: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Grupo:

What do you do for a living?

I do a couple of things, anything, everything. as much I can to earn a living, I tutor kids, pupils and secondary students at my door step.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Let his wife's adc come out and talk about how he got N2b.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Grupo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
SEGLIZ:
I do a couple of things, anything, everything. as much I can to earn a living, I tutor kids, pupils and secondary students at my door step.

One day, you will become a VC or a a director of education, by then, I do hope you would remember everything you have typed on Nairaland earlier today. Lol.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Kernalboy: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
his dead zombies wil defend him at all cost,
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Tecno66: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
kidap:
Singer, Wizkid while partying last night called Nigeria President, Mohammed Buhari a thief when listening to a song by Naira Marley titled Soapy.

Watch Video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muD3hxRA1zc

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-ole-ni-buhari-wizkid-says-president-buhari-is-a-thief/
EFCC go soon freeze your account.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Grupo:

The problem is that you are seeing a thief as only someone who blocks roads and steals with guns.

I repeat, if you present a Nigerian with an opportunity to inflate contract sum - he will do it. If you present him with an opportunity to share some parts of the money earmarked for something else, he will do it. As long as he is convinced that he would not be caught, he will do it.

The religious ones are even the worst. They "steal" and claim it is God's unmerited favor.

How do you think Nigerians buy their cars, build houses in a country where salaries and wages are very low? You seem not to live in this country.

P.S. A thief at heart is someone who will readily steal money but the only thing keeping them from doing it is the fear of the law. So, if he finds himself in a situation where he is convinced that his chances of getting caught are low, he unleashes his hidden character.
Really? grin grin I am baffled..

Yes you are correct, i don't live in Nigeria, i was not even born in Nigeria, that is why i find your mindset baffling.

Let me be clear, So as i ve said, you are Labelling All Nigerians thieves even though they have not stolen anything, just because you believe they would steal if the chance presented itself? That is a very Ridiculous Mindset to Adopt. And you are still Avoiding my question, I ask Again, Does that include your parents and family member? The fact that you are avoiding my question if your parents and families are Also thieves means, you Don't know what you are talking About and you don't even believe your own Assertions. grin
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Grupo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
Really? grin grin I am baffled..

Yes you are correct, i don't live in Nigeria, i was not even born in Nigeria, that is why i find your mindset baffling.

Let me be clear, So as i ve said, you are Labelling All Nigerians thieves even though they have not stolen anything, just because you believe they would steal if the chance presented itself? That is a very Ridiculous Mindset to Adopt. And you are still Avoiding my question, I ask Again, Does that include your parents and family member? The fact that you are avoiding my question if your parents and families are Also thieves means, you Don't know what you are talking About and you don't even believe your own Assertions. grin

It is not from my mouth that you will hear that the mother witch was killed by the chief wizard while the small backyard witches were planning a convention.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Bgetto: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
What do you expect from bastard child because of him i stop listening
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by SEGLIZ: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Grupo:

One day, you will become a VC or a a director of education, by then, I do hope you would remember everything you have typed on Nairaland earlier today. Lol.

from the way I read through your lines, you sound calm and soft but thinks and form a hard critic. I blame Nigeria for that.
I know quite well human being are prone to change but come to think of it we still have a hand full of principled and disciplined individuals around.
I'm not driven by the material things around me like every other Nigerians are, wanting everything for themselves even the ones they don't need as a result of greed.
I hard work can earn me millions then peace I would answer the appellation millionaire but not by defrauding or greedily acquiring the common wealth of all.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
SPOT ON! Buhari is the biggest scam/thief i ever wasted vote on!
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by johnad3(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
THIS IS WHAT DAVIDO WILL NOT DO, HE WILL CALL HIS PRESIDENT OLE. that's why Apple said he's songs is most played globally and some of kid fans saying rubbish
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Grupo:

It is not from my mouth that you will hear that the mother witch was killed by the chief wizard while the small backyard witches were planning a convention.
I am quite Ignorant to the Above assertions. grin
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Myself2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Oga Ade, We know this since now shocked shocked shocked

Abi
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by archat: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
stupid people u dont say much to a resl thief.its someone eho doesnt steal thats always in trouble
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by intrepidjay1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yaronmama01:
grin Ole Ni everybody. An average Nigerian will cheat/steal/scam if he/she is chanced.

something like that
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by sulasa07(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Speak for yourself, if you are thief then you are a thief

Am not a thief and I can say it anywhere, I haven't stolen before

Are you the Abacha that Buhari said hasn't stolen?

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Salt3: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yaronmama01:
grin Ole Ni everybody. An average Nigerian will cheat/steal/scam if he/she is chanced.

Shut up, I have never stolen in my 32yrs of life and will never do
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by valgbo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
President Buhari
President Buhari
President Buhari
President Buhari
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Yaronmama01: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Salt3:

Shut up, I have never stolen in my 32yrs of life and will never do
and you've never cheated in an exam?
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Salt3: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yaronmama01:
and you've never cheated in an exam?

The both are incomparable. I copied from pple who willingly gave me answers and to also gave people answers willingly especially in my 200level computer course CS201 FUT Yola. This one I vowed to copy because the lecturer wasnt teaching but passing her time and wasting our time in class
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Amanda4life: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
zabuur:
You're an artist with millions of followers. You don't just say such.

Its true. This thing can kill his brand.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Amanda4life: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Bizibi:
Be careful!!! The president is not Gej....

He supported Buhari. Now you are tired

Buhari will stylishly come for him.

This is not the time of Jonathan when people had freedom of speech. This is an exmillitary man.

Wiskid i pity you
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by victorian(f): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
zabuur:
You're an artist with millions of followers. You don't just say such.

You cant blame him

Hes completely fedup of the poverty and suicide rates going on amongst the people.

Buhari's regime is the only regime people depressingly killed themselves due to hardships .

And he shows , he doesnt look the other way.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Yaronmama01: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Salt3:

The both are incomparable. I copied from pple who willingly gave me answers and to also gave people answers willingly especially in my 200level computer course CS201 FUT Yola. This one I vowed to copy because the lecturer wasnt teaching but passing her time and wasting our time in class

Lols. Sir you're funny. My comment was an average Nigerian will cheat/scam/steal if he or she is chanced. So you see.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by opebiboy: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Igbo ia working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Aleg "Green Onions" Is Dead - NollyTvAfrica / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.