Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

"Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) (58755 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / OAP Kelz Uses Drone To Track Down A Laptop Thief (Video) / Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by richie240: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
kennyraymond:
Is he the first..... Sometimes we generate problems for others... Can't we express ourselves in this country by saying whats on our mind. Imagine headlines: Wizkid called President Buhari a thief.. Na wa ohh.. The content of the message is saying differently.

Nah wah o.
The first reasonable comment (since page one) found in page 3.
Many won't even border to listen to d song to see whether its true or not.
Wizkid dt just bagged a multimillion naira deal with uba? Lol
He is wiser dn dt

I've watched it and 'rewatched'. All we hear was a voice calling buhari a thief, no visuals of him doing dt!
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by desiredhome: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
tell them oooo we are from the country with the highest amount of churches and mosques in the world... It's only logical we will all make heaven... And no thief will enter heaven....

Infact the amount of times I go to church weekly it's enough to erase my neighbors sins and even online friends... My holiness is that enormous to share and extend my grace and anointing..
Lol
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by abefeb1(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
pyro62:
The scam is scamming the scam nowadays. We all know our supreme leader is an ole.
We even saw how he easily stole Atiku's mandate.

Atiku get mandate before?

2 Likes

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Kola Aluko comes to mind...
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by cashu41(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2019
It is disheartening that many nairalanders supports the artiste hate speech. However the circumstances, he is our president and if there is any corruption act found against him, one can prosecute him. That is the beauty of democracy. I dare him to say that to Kim in North korea.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Yaronmama01:

You're not an average Nigerian oga. Oya swerve

The average Nigerian is a corrupt person Bt we shud not encourage that to continue. The average Nigerian can be a better person.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by mmadu5(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2019
wizkid Don enter big trouble next thing you know he will be invited by efcc or arrested by Dss
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Jetrue3oo: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Food for thought
It is only Yorubas that will say ole ni everybody because their hands are not always clean and they think evil always because they worship money more than God.

This come as a great surprise to all Yorubas from their star singer and what he is saying is pure truth but all APC supporters are the one coming for his head here.

If you want to learn how to carry cross please come and live with Yoruba people
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Vado(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Anybody can be Buhari. He didn't say our President.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by pyro62(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2019
abefeb1:

Atiku get mandate before?

Na slip of tongue sef.. Atiku is just a paying client.. Him lawyers go work am till 2023
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by tiwiex(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2019
mjajose:
This guy don dey pass him boundary

He said it in a private conversation. We all say stuff in private. How that one be boundary when throwing banter with friends?
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by JubalKhiz(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Speak for yourself, if you are thief then you are a thief

Am not a thief and I can say it anywhere, I haven't stolen before

You dont have to... if you dey chop stolen money, by your parents, friends, relatives...etc na Ole you be...
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
desiredhome:

Lol
don't laugh oooo... I can tell anyone diz... If a nigerian tells u... U knw I'm a Christian and as such I can't hurt u... My brother don't run oooo... Flee like Moses fled!!!����
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Urchman200: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2019
I thought they say yorubas don't insult their elders, maybe Buhari is now a child, gradually we all will regain our voice ,Buhari and his nepotic support will soon call ipob.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Kureh(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Childish habit

1 Like

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Urchman200: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Wizkid watch ur back tinubu supporters will soon come for you.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by monogram: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2019
GidifeedNews:

Thank you for this sir. This is to show you how morally derailed entertainers some see as celebrities and role model are
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Bukden16(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Yaronmama01:
grin Ole Ni everybody. An average Nigerian will lcheat/steal/scam if he/she is chanced.

...and still pretend to be the only saint in a country of about 190- 200 million population.
Blaming others for his short comings.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Wanity(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
cashu41:
[s]It is disheartening that many nairalanders supports the artiste hate speech. However the circumstances, he is our president and if there is any corruption act found against him, one can prosecute him. That is the beauty of democracy. I dare him to say that to Kim in North korea.[/s]

You are a g0at go and check the the page of the President of USA twitter page and see the kind of insult celebrity's throw on him. I once saw rihahha who is not even an American insulting Donald trump on Instagram page.

1 Like

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Eteka1(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
OK so tell us what Buhari stole.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2019
[img][/img]
kidap:
Singer, Wizkid while partying last night called Nigeria President, Mohammed Buhari a thief when listening to a song by Naira Marley titled Soapy.

Watch Video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muD3hxRA1zc

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-ole-ni-buhari-wizkid-says-president-buhari-is-a-thief/

Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Firstpage: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
Food for thought
It is only Yorubas that will say ole ni everybody because their hands are not always clean and they think evil always because they worship money more than God.

This come as a great surprise to all Yorubas from their star singer and what he is saying is pure truth but all APC supporters are the one coming for his head here.

If you want to learn how to carry cross please come and live with Yoruba people

What is this animal trying to say?
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2019
cashu41:
It is disheartening that many nairalanders supports the artiste hate speech. However the circumstances, he is our president and if there is any corruption act found against him, one can prosecute him. That is the beauty of democracy. I dare him to say that to Kim in North korea.
u must have down syndrome to compare North Korea to Nigeria...

First we practice a different system of government, different hemispheres and there corruption and looting, is not endemic, tolerated and persecution isn't target but are forbidden... So I guess there won't be need to say such to Kim... And whoever does must have a cogent reason or death wish or both..

Compare Nigeria to the countries they use as template when they cajoling instead then we can argue... USA, Germany, france and UK... Recently they started subtly with Dubai but has since stopped perhaps elections ended..
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Firstpage: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Urchman200:
I thought they say yorubas don't insult their elders, maybe Buhari is now a child, gradually we all will regain our voice ,Buhari and his nepotic support will soon call ipob.
Can’t you idiots just make comments without dragging Yoruba to it? Is your life that bitter?
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by KendrickAyomide: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2019
kenzysmith:
Wizkid is a disgrace
his disgrace is your accomplishment
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Jetrue3oo: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Firstpage:

What is this animal trying to say?

You and your generations are animal.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Firstpage: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

You and your generations are animal.

You come from a generation of pigs that’s why you reason like one. No wonder nnamdi Kanu called you pigs and idiots.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by abidem4real: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2019
zabuur:
You're an artist with millions of followers. You don't just say such.
.... Probably because he is not as hypocritical as you are. Because I don't know how being a celebrity has affected speaking the bitter truth
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2019
GidifeedNews:

Lol one way or the other were all involved. There are some amounts we take from people at home then. If they come asking we still pretend. Well its not like stealing outside. Even at work one can be fraudulent.
Re: "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) by cashu41(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2019
American culture is different from ours. We respects constituted authority in our society. Besides, must you insult someone that is opposed to your thoughts?
Wanity:

You are a g0at go and check the the page of the President of USA twitter page and see the kind of insult celebrity's throw on him. I once saw rihahha who is not even an American insulting Donald trump on Instagram page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid) / Eniola Badmus And Davido Dancing At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos (Pics) / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.