Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) (60311 Views)

Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt / Kidnapped Lady, Gbemisola Alabi, Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by mixta140: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
I wish her safe return...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maybe she went for holidays
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Happened in the morning on a Sunday where all roads on all directions will be clear.
Damm, I don't want to imagine how far from initial location they have gone. At the rate we are going, by the time someone has reached 60, he would have either have been kidnapped once or has paid ransom for someone who was kidnapped.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by mercychigo: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:
Jogging is a pastime of the well-fed and the rich. By jogging down the street of ANY Nigerian city, one is advertising the fact that one is so well fed, as to seek weight loss via exercise. That is the sound of a cash register, to kidnappers and ritual murderers.

If you can afford to jog, then you can afford to buy a treadmill to use for exercise in the privacy of your home, so as not to wind up in the kidnapper's den after being spotted doing what only the rich do - jogging.
This comment is a classic example of a non sequitur.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Olorunnim: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Olorun a she ni riri.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
BuhariBuster:
Sad.

I never knew there will be a time in Nigeria where the citizens will come to accept kidnappings as a norm.

Naija is indeed a failed state. How did we get to pass Afghanistan?

Kidnapping is as old as the human race and it happens everywhere in the world. Nothing about being a failed state here or you just want to wail needlessly.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by isehfrank: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:
Jogging is a pastime of the well-fed and the rich. By jogging down the street of ANY Nigerian city, one is advertising the fact that one is so well fed, as to seek weight loss via exercise. That is the sound of a cash register, to kidnappers and ritual murderers.

If you can afford to jog, then you can afford to buy a treadmill to use for exercise in the privacy of your home, so as not to wind up in the kidnapper's den after being spotted doing what only the rich do - jogging.

Really, is this the best your brain can process? how about people that for health reasons need to exercise? so because i want to stay health, rich or broke, i should fit a threadmill into my house.. smh.
this kidnap could have happened to anybody, jogging, walking or strolling. we just need to be more security conscious.. avoid isolated places especially in the wee hours of the day..
God help us all.. �

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

This your lackadaisical attitude, is becoming unbearable, so
your teacher taught you that only rich people jog? Omo' boy abeg make una dey get sense na shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

One word: TREADMILL!

Akant kee maseff ooooo.......
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Whaleshares:

In other words, according to you, "na only rich person dey jog." Clap for yourself.

Shame dey catch me for him mentality. Poverty is a curse.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
She went jugging to early, so.e people will go for jugging by 5am in the morning , its dangerous, 7am is OK for jugging, it won't be easy for the kidnappers at that time
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Whaleshares:

In other words, according to you, "na only rich person dey jog." Clap for yourself.
Yes. You marvel at the way some people reason
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who wakes up early in the morning , begin jog before going to work.

That person is well fed!

An hungry man.or woman dares not make such attempt to jog

A guy was advertising sliming herbs to me on watsapp thats during jonathan's regime..i was highly interested. Waiting for the right moment to start the routine of taking the herbs , cause i was fat then. Although i havent paid for it yet.
Buhari's regime came and the guy reminded me again.
I asked the guy ,this one food scarce ,lol. I dont think i will need the sliming herbs again.
Im thinking of how and where im going to get dinner to eat, you are talking of slimming herb?

Slim how?

Oga, abeg i no slim again...i need all the fat in my body to sustain me for a while .

Im no longer fat again, im plump , so lets leave it as it is biko

3 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bluffly:

What sick analysis is this. So because you are jogging then you can buy a treadmill. How much is sneakers or joggers, or bottle water. Protest to your security operatives and town planners to step up and stop being corrupt mediocres. Tell your government to bring about a balance in the society, protest that values be changed. You are hear blaming someone for jogging in an atmosphere of fresh air compared to a stuffy room
Exactly. The dunce is not even addressing the real situation. He is more concerned about who has money

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

what a mumulistic postulations!

your reasonings is so idiotic, childish, anachronistic and antiquitated!

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

wow shocked

so in other words
one cannot b free anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

This one sound like someone that his high on cow shit.
You better get well soon.you must HV a free WiFi in the mental hospital.

Sick person.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
9jatriot:
Happened in the morning on a Sunday where all roads on all directions will be clear.
Damm, I don't want to imagine how far from initial location they have gone. At the rate we are going, by the time someone has reached 60, he would have either have been kidnapped once or has paid ransom for someone who was kidnapped.

Nigeria is fast becoming another Honduras undecided
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
So they now have new tactic to.kidnp someone.

I pray she will be found alive
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

Kidnapping is as old as the human race and it happens everywhere in the world. Nothing about being a failed state here or you just want to wail needlessly.
I take it you have been everywhere in the world to arrive at this conclusion. Truth is you people deserve whatever befalls you in that dump. You have been so fúcked up you now make excuses for criminals. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
victorian:
Anyone who wakes up early in the morning , begin jog before going to work.

That person is well fed!

An hungry man.or woman dares not make such attempt to jog

A guy was advertising sliming herbs to me on watsapp thats during jonathan's regime..i was highly interested. Waiting for the right moment to start the routine of taking the herbs , cause i was fat then. Although i havent paid for it yet.
Buhari's regime came and the guy reminded me again.
I asked the guy ,this one food scarce ,lol. I dont think i will need the sliming herbs again.
Im thinking of how and where im going to get dinner to eat, you are talking of slimming herb?

Slim how?

Oga, abeg i no slim again...i need all the fat in my body to sustain me for a while .

Im no longer fat again, im plump , so lets leave it as it is biko

What's this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Whaleshares:

no mind d guy, very stupid line of reasoning.
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by eodavids(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
ikorodureporta:
FROM SONI IRABOR’S WALL

Dear friends and Nigerians, The above Photo is of our beloved daughter, sister, wife and mother - Gbemisola Alabi. She was kidnapped around Monastery road near Novare mall - shoprite Shongotedo Ajah yesterday (28th July 2019) while she went jogging. We need your help to find her. Please help share her photo on all your social media handles, put a call through to people you feel can help us. Call the Ajah police command if you have any information or call Mr. Adebayo 08029998831 representing the family.

Anything you can do please. We also need your prayers that she returns home to her family soon and in good health.

Thank you.

May she return to her loved ones safely.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by able20(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Helpfromabove:
So one can not jog in peace again
Ask our general commander in chief of the armed forces Mr BUBU to stop sleeping election is over
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

grin

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by somez(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
I didnt finish reading your deluded write up In other not to reduce my IQ.
Jakumo:

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

Are you saying poor, obese people don't jog?
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by foreshore(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
ikorodureporta:
FROM SONI IRABOR’S WALL

Dear friends and Nigerians, The above Photo is of our beloved daughter, sister, wife and mother - Gbemisola Alabi. She was kidnapped around Monastery road near Novare mall - shoprite Shongotedo Ajah yesterday (28th July 2019) while she went jogging. We need your help to find her. Please help share her photo on all your social media handles, put a call through to people you feel can help us. Call the Ajah police command if you have any information or call Mr. Adebayo 08029998831 representing the family.

Anything you can do please. We also need your prayers that she returns home to her family soon and in good health.

Thank you.

Obviously we have a useless and senseless government
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

So common in my street, they are all ladies I wish to join them
Re: Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) by carnal: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jakumo:

you are very very wrong but i do advise most people around me to jog within or around the stadium premises or preferably in an estate, or jog with group of people and not alone.

pray they find her soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos / Italian Man Kills Nigerian Prostitute Over Poor Performance (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.