Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia (48324 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by FLAKARIBE(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Do not be carried away bro, they are not as nice as you think.
Sign a pre-nup before you commit into the union proper.
Be wise!

5 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Angelfrost(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigga sticks out like a sore thumb in that area... undecided
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ugosample(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
salford1:
Small time now. The girl go file for divorce and japa with half of his wealth. Then he would blâme village people grin

in surprised you Salford is making a comment like this

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chanchit:
Football no be easy sport o, see man fit like this and he's retired already. Anyway, his new fvxking ministry just startstart, cos person weh no busy come get money again, wetin remain.
Gathering six packs doesn't mean he's fit undecided

3 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Americanboy35: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eboue matter no even fear you

3 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Who go come marry all the Igbo girls here when their men are opting for whites lately?
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Kenneth10110(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guy man hold im thing
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ugosample(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
onadana:

They dig gold pass naija slay queens.They are leeches.
lmao
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
GistMore2:
Super Eagles player, Victor Obinna hold his oyinbo backside in bikini as they enjoy vacation in Croatia.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/super-eagles-player-victor-obinna-and-girlfriend-enjoys-vacation-in-croatia

What is d meaning of "HD his oyinbo backside"? undecided
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by BizBayo: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
onadana:

They dig gold pass naija slay queens.They are leeches.

Not all... I just like people that doesn't take other people for granted or see them as weakling for pouring out emotions and love to them, hence the major reason I like foreign babes.

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ugosample(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Americanboy35:
Eboue matter no even fear you
Eboue did himself you can't compare
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Okuda:
men these bloggers are really illiterates. see as person compose post put for him website

grin grin

I'm a blogger too abeg..

OP is a copy and paste blogger. Linda Ikeji content don suffer for his blog.

What do you expect from someone that's used to only copy and paste? grin
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ugosample(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Who go come marry all the Igbo girls here when their men are opting for whites lately?

they will get married too...

plenty fish in the water
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Davash222:
I like the way he placed his hand there.. Na your own, hold am well well.

Did Ice Prince not do worse to Juliet Ibrahim?

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
One of the biggest risk any African athlete can take is marry a white woman....... angry

But they will never learn, a destined to lost dog will not take heed to the hunter's whistle.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is this not Obinna Nsifor wey sabi shoot

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by princeade86(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
One of the biggest risk any African athlete can take is marry a white woman....... angry
I don't think u right sir. The biggest risk is when u put all Ur investment there like ebue. But if u have investment in Ur country, and u marry her, what will be her gain if both of you divorce?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Xisnin(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
princeade86:
I don't think u right sir. The biggest risk is when u put all Ur investment there like ebue. But if u have investment in Ur country, and u marry her, what will be her gain if both of you divorce?
It doesn't matter where your investment is located.
The court can force you to do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by henry1500(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] laffs
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Babaalawo: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nsofor,the only footballer that takes his shot from the midfield...

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Lawalemi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
She no get backside sef. How is she better than the endowed African ladies?
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by hopexter(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Paroh:
See where this guys hand is. Man slut shocked

Check my signature.

That's how couple take pictures or just a pose abroad.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by raphy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
So.many funny comment up there... I know fit laugh o.
But I like White Girls with Passion. Only a right thinking guy will not reveal where all the money is after a great sex.

Samson and Delilah always and example.

If you want to marry them you won't regret.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by gnykelly(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
One of the biggest risk any African athlete can take is marrying a white woman....... angry

You are racist

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
delugajackson:
If you no marry foreign lady for this life, wetin you gain?

You gain black kitten... Inyanma
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Noel1:

Gathering six packs doesn't mean he's fit undecided

If your girlfriend see him pack she go leave for him..
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Obason22(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eboue reportedly went broke after the dissolution of his previous marriage as his wife Aurelié took up to £7m of his hard earned money as a professional footballer along with his house in the United kingdom
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by SirDeeee: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
I gain heaven grin
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ugosample:

they will get married too...

plenty fish in the water

Ah, this one you responded like this.
Please come back home to us, don't marry foreigners. Remember what they did to us...
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by WildChild00(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
mixta140:
Sexy. kiss

For stubborn STD check my signature.

Treat yourself 1st
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by WildChild00(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ugosample:

Eboue did himself
you can't compare

Eboue nor go school naaaaaaaaa
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
When last did he play for the Eagles that he's still being called Super Eagles player, to me he's ex Super Eagles player.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / 3-Year-Old Jay Jay Okocha Holding A Football (Throwback) / FIFA Rule Stops Nwakali, Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.