Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia (48313 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ugosample(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Ah, this one you responded like this.
Please come back home to us, don't marry foreigners. Remember what they did to us...

lmao
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by nuelyoyo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oh! My love for slim curvy ladies ehn kiss kiss
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by nairalanduseles: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Xisnin:

It doesn't matter where your investment is located.
The court can force you to do anything.

Really so court go come ur house for naija guy talk well abeg
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
So why did he not get with a Nigerians woman? undecided

maybe because they would kill him with Voodoo. Infact, No African/black footballer is Married to an African/Black woman.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Xisnin(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Really so court go come ur house for naija guy talk well abeg
If you managed to hide some of your wealth and flee.
You will lose your right as a visitor.
You may be arrested in a foreign country you visit.

All your earnings from endorsements and deals as a footballer will be
blocked pending your arrest.

You can only be safe if you are poor and broke.

Is it really worth it?
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by skyfather09(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Davash222:
I like the way he placed his hand there.. Na your own, hold am well well.
Lwkmd you na mad man oh
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by tfash96(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
delugajackson:
If you no marry foreign lady for this life, wetin you gain?
God bless u bro we dey 2geda
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Kingrahmanumar(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is probably why black girls keep changing skin colors, why do these guys only go for oyinbo?!
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by mozzking: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
sure
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Omega30(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
salford1:
Small time now. The girl go file for divorce and japa with half of his wealth. Then he would blâme village people grin
Just like your Naija babe will gold dig your money until u become a cowry digger
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by 360command: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
In the voice of an American friend of mine... " my mother will roll on her grave if I marry a white woman".
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Who else used this guy in PES back in the day with Inter Milan grin
You don old grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by UncleJudax(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
salford1:
Small time now. The girl go file for divorce and japa with half of his wealth. Then he would blâme village people grin
It is about the law and/or prenuptial agreement not the skin colour. Black gals also get half after divorce in the west
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by ochiosa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chanchit:
Football no be easy sport o, see man fit like this and he's retired already. Anyway, his new fvxking ministry just startstart, cos person weh no busy come get money again, wetin remain.
the thing dey tire me, and his like are still submitting CV upandan. If person no manage well money go finish before him reach 50yrs
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by nairalanduseles: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Xisnin:

If you managed to hide some of your wealth and flee.
You will lose your right as a visitor.
You may be arrested in a foreign country you visit.

All your earnings from endorsements and deals as a footballer will be
blocked pending your arrest.

You can only be safe if you are poor and broke.

Is it really worth it?

I don't believe u
I have assets in Naija wet only me know
My oyinbo wife no fit know or gov't
Na only wetin u declare dem fit take
And wetin dey ur act
Den no fit take cash and some coded things u code

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by nairalanduseles: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
UncleJudax:

It is about the law and/or prenuptial agreement not the skin colour. Black gals also get half after divorce in the west

Forget this NL wey no dey exposed ...for here wey i dey u no need even marry....if u and woman live together for 3 months she gets half when u break up.......So U don't need to get married
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
I'm tempted to marry a German babe...
I'm gonna so disapoint my family ehh
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by UncleJudax(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Forget this NL wey no dey exposed ...for here wey i dey u no need even marry....if u and woman live together for 3 months she gets half when u break up.......So U don't need to get married
Na so the forum be sha...

Some people too no fit fetch whitie...come de beef grin
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pavore9:

And who are you then expecting to marry your sisters and female cousins?

Foreign guys naa
grin grin grin
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
360command:
In the voice of an American friend of mine... " my mother will roll on her grave if I marry a white woman".

then there is something wrong witt that mother

I say that without apology

any man that throws away a good woman JUST BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR/ETHNICITY instead of substance and character is A FOOLISH MAN

I say that without apology too.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hanks0000:

If your girlfriend see him pack she go leave for him..

Pack kor, Joseph Parker nii grin
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by osaskywire: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Who else used this guy in PES back in the day with Inter Milan grin
gush you just took me down memory lane pes2010 obina on the left wing eto on the right ...lol

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Globalistic(f): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
You better seek wise counsel from Emmanuel Eboue else...

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by 360command: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ugosample:

then there is something wrong witt that mother

I say that without apology

any man that throws away a good woman JUST BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR/ETHNICITY instead of substance and character is A FOOLISH MAN

I say that without apology too.....
I understand what you mean but you also need to understand how they where raised for him to talk this way. .. it is not like he cannot be with a white person but the fact is, the white person enslaved them for 400 hundred years and till today,they still want to ensure that the black man is at the lower level of the caste because of the system they put in place. That is his pain my brother..the day he will accept the white, will be the day, they (white) look beyond race and color. Not everyone (white) is wicked but they cause the pain we all suffered and still suffering. So when this friend told me that statement, I understood because as Africans we do not know the struggle they put through to be where they are.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by IronGalaxy: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why can't it be just " girlfriend"? Why does it always have to be " oyinbo girlfriend"? Honestly don't get why Nigerians like hyping white people this much
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Cousin9999: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
He can do better. I hope that's just a citizenship marriage.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by wallezee: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2019
GistMore2:
Super Eagles player, Victor Obinna hold his oyinbo backside in bikini as they enjoy vacation in Croatia.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/super-eagles-player-victor-obinna-and-girlfriend-enjoys-vacation-in-croatia

Victor Obinna or Obinna Nsofor?
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Pacesetter123(m): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:

3 months? Wich kind shitty custom is dat.Oyinbo n some of dia stupid ways of life de tire me atimes
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by nairalanduseles: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Pacesetter123:
3 months? Wich kind shitty custom is dat.Oyinbo n some of dia stupid ways of life de tire me atimes

Na so bro shiit be crazy
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Pacesetter123(m): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Na so bro shiit be crazy
Hmmm! So how r u people coping over dere with some of dis overbearing lifestyle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / FIFA Rule Stops Nwakali, Mohammed / Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.