Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate (42347 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by namiji2598: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
DropsMic:
Nigeria??
where his salary na 9,800
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
I love lecturing work, come rain or come shine.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
pinkkystel:
Only in Naija. Strange country
Dear human being, you are the strange one here

Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
ksam:
This are the best kind of teacher, they teach with passion and are very jovial.. never a dull moment with this type, you ll just love their classes
Bros "This is" or "These are".
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by LoveJesus87(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
namiji2598:
in Nigeria
lol. I just dey wonder too
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Neutralist121(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
fuckerstard:
Kowope
Good COUNTRY with bleeped up Fulanis at the helms of affairs.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by uuzba(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
tunjilee003:
he is been renumeration handsomely that's why he has time for all these.
Shey the students are videoing everything and posting on social media for the principal to see.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by boom99(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
ksam:
This are the best kind of teacher, they teach with passion and are very jovial.. never a dull moment with this type, you ll just love their classes
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Puregold3(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
Reminds me of Jango
you mean django unchained ?
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by snipernigga(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tramadol
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by sytccoach1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's what real teaching should involve
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Kingrahmanumar(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
LoveJesus87:
shocked
He must be collecting #1,000,000 per month
I second the motion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by boom99(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
. I dont like how people ridicule teachers. I am a teacher and I'm proud of my profession
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by victor619ogaraku: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
funny
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by virgintoto(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
LoveJesus87:
shocked
I swear down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Motion123(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
LoveJesus87:
shocked

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Aldebaran(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Yankiss(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
GidiChoice:
He's Clowning
No na. He is Fayoseing grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by raphy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
When you collect ya salary very early before month end the teaching will over sweet you to be doing exercise in the class when you know food is around the corner after the teaching.

Na so o my people.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Lugianostar(m): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2019
He is just making a clown of himself!!!

People do weird things these days to seek attention

I refuse to notice you joor!!!
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Deborahj(f): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2019
They are not Nigerian, from the accent the teacher and the pupils are from Kenya,Uganda or South Africa. I can confirm this.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by kay2yk: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2019
It's actually a wrong approach, you don't perform physical exertion in front of students in order to teach them performance.

While he chose to be running he ought to have asked a student to do the running and then use it to prove the point. In other aspect, the pattern of exertion he performed with his legs up is not allowed in a classroom and in the kind of cloth he had on. He should have used other performance related styles to prove what energy is needed for.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by aristocratic5(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2019
His career
His life
Re: Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate by Kiddinpoh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin grin

Puregold3:

you mean django unchained ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.