Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger (9784 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
whodohgeepee:

Thanks a bunch
theButterfly:

Pls. don't quote the email,
as I'll delete it shortly, thanks.

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by BigJoe19: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
This lilwetdick is just too foolish to be a human, it must be a robot.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by whodohgeepee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=theButterfly post=80786152]
[/qu3ote]

My bad.. so sorry. Hope no damage caused tho undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by BigJoe19: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
I came, i saw and i conquered

20 "alpha" "mtgow" men and a gay boy came at me with spear and arrows, they fell before me as i brought confusion to their mist with my gun, they were confused and ran in fear, i pursued after them , shot them one by one and cut their heads ooff with my hunting knife, i took their heads as a trophy for my victory and hang it on top on my door step to show others that i am a warrior, a born warrior.

Now is the time to rest my battle fingers, smoke some cigarrette and rest for another upcomiing battle .

Bless me lord, oh my soul, for i know you are my saviour, you delivered me from my enemies, i love it as they stumble and fell..high 5

Amen.
grin grin grin grin
everybody read this comment, we should not be arguing with this girl, instead we should try and find ways to cure her insanity.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by BigJoe19: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Easyyyy.... grin grin. Your facts are solid. Yes a guy can be a gold digger, the example you gave says it all, but these pudding-heads are just pretending.
You are just a man hater, stop hiding under feminism.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
BigJoe19:
everybody read this comment, we should not be arguing with this girl, instead we should try and find ways to cure her insanity.
grin She doesn't care about reasoning instead she cares about being right and winning the battle of emotions. Refuse to yield to her nonsense and all sorts of presumptuous and nonsensical attacks and shaming awaits you. Lmao. This is what you would expect from little children. She was convinced that she had won the game of emotions rather than logic and reasoning so she celebrated and called it a day.

Funny enough, there is no cure for her insanity. That her comment is filled with childishness and foolishness and it made me laugh so hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by BigJoe19: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Martinez39:
grin She doesn't care about reasoning instead she cares about being right and winning the battle of emotions. Refuse to yield to her nonsense and all sorts of presumptuous and nonsensical attacks and shaming awaits you. Lmao. This is what you would expect from little children. She was convinced that she had won the game of emotions rather than logic and reasoning so she celebrated and called it a day.

Funny enough, there is no cure for her insanity. That her comment is filled with childishness and foolishness and it made me laugh so hard. grin
Seriously I have never seen a human as insane like her, I even thought it was a robot making those comments.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by carter009(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wished I knew earlier, wouldn't have said a word to her....
Martinez39:

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
BigJoe19:
Seriously I have never seen a human as insane like her, I even thought it was a robot making those comments.
Though I don't reply her and I never will so as not to waste my time but I always catch fun visiting her thread to laugh at her stupidity and childishness from afar. grin

She happens to be among the most stupid people I have seen on nairaland. The funniest thing is that her stupidity is very bold and waxing strong. grin She probably came with a male moniker because she knows she wouldn't get much attention because we men have no time for silly women. grin
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
carter009:
Wished I knew earlier, wouldn't have said a word to her....
I have had many exchanges with her when I thought she was a male. She is not worth any conversation but she is fit to laugh at. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by ubunja(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
joeeee240:

Thanks.. what could be the reason for the extinction?
the way you send question after question can be tiring my man.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Lonelypacifist6: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
MR EAZI has been dating Temi Otedola for how many years now and he has not even think of breaking up, that is the problem with poor boys in relationship, they always act like they dont have option, if MR EAZI was dating chinedu sister (nkechi) down the street of okoko, he for don chop mouth and run commot

MR EAZI has become temi submissive servant and slave, you see that is the magic of having a rich girl friend, you have no place to go, you cant offend her and cheat because the day you do that, that will be the end of all financial juice, Mr EAZI knows that and wont risk that because the moment he tries to misbehave, he becomes an upcoming artist struggling to make ends meet

Like wise we have female gold-digger samewise we have men gold-diggers.

i can swear on my Goat, that if all the alpha men and mgtow on nairaland get a rich gf like Temi, they will become her submissive and loyal slave. i know it is their dream but it is a pity that it cant happen.... so continue dreaming

Danke

(if you like read, if you like no read, wetin concern me)
Here is sissy boy silently wishing for Mr eazys position, but decides to come online about it, An jobless boy who can't seem to hold out on his own, Go and work boy I'll be good for you.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
i am a sissyboy and no body wants me even mad women hate me.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by frozen70(f): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
MR EAZI has been dating Temi Otedola for how many years now and he has not even think of breaking up, that is the problem with poor boys in relationship, they always act like they dont have option, if MR EAZI was dating chinedu sister (nkechi) down the street of okoko, he for don chop mouth and run commot

MR EAZI has become temi submissive servant and slave, you see that is the magic of having a rich girl friend, you have no place to go, you cant offend her and cheat because the day you do that, that will be the end of all financial juice, Mr EAZI knows that and wont risk that because the moment he tries to misbehave, he becomes an upcoming artist struggling to make ends meet

Like wise we have female gold-digger samewise we have men gold-diggers.

i can swear on my Goat, that if all the alpha men and mgtow on nairaland get a rich gf like Temi, they will become her submissive and loyal slave. i know it is their dream but it is a pity that it cant happen.... so continue dreaming

Danke

(if you like read, if you like no read, wetin concern me)

Temi is the issue here

If she wants marriage from him, it would have been held since

As for Eazi, he will and must remain humble and submissive to her, it takes a man of his type nothing to be totally honest with her

He values her for whatever she is and will be willing to wait until she says I do

Just because of her family background
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Mr. Easy may be a low class, not too handsome gold digger. But if he has good character, then why not? It is amazing that of all the men in the world, Temi chooses him. Big gals like the Otedola's should wise up when dating these kinds of men......a wise lady should never invest too much on a man she isn't married to. Its not worth it.

Same with men?
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nope.
Weselion:

Same with men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19 Year Old Billie Eilish Showcases b00bs(cleavage)to Promote Romantic Video NDA / . / What Is Your Favourate City In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.