Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger (9350 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
innovate. Stop writing topics that follow my threads bro. Innovate

stop crying here.

the trash you write, i guess in your head, it is called innovation, nothing new in anything you write

there are thousands of information like yours on the internet, they are everywhere, written in different style, so nothing new or genius in anything you have written, so stop complaining and claiming unnecessary stuff to feel important, i guess it is only on nairaland,you can boost your energy and feel worth after saying yes sir to the employers paying you your chicken wages.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by carter009(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Now I know am replying a loser, which jealousy,
your one room apartment or your parents in they village or your stupid activity you do and get extra cash, just look at how your disgracing yourself, now I believe that you are complete fool, a responsible person will do no such thing, continue arguing with everyone,
lilwetdick:

stop addressing me as [b]my dear [/b]like a gay... grin

you didnt say anything that makes sense but just speak out of your jealousy, you yourself, know you cant achieve anything, that is why you will still suck on mummy's breast till 36 years and they will send you forth in marriage like a lady after they are done watching you bend you head and sit on your smartphone all day.

my advice to you, take a risk, try your luck in the game of life, you never know, your luck might shine oneday, only real men take risk

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by ubunja(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

stop crying here.

the trash you write, i guess in your head, it is called innovation, nothing new in anything you write

there are thousands of information like yours on the internet, they are everywhere, written in different style, so nothing new or genius in anything you have written, so stop complaining and claiming unnecessary stuff to feel important, i guess it is only on nairaland,you can boost your energy and feel worth after saying yes sir to the employers paying you your chicken wages.
stop writing threads that echo my threads bro. Be creative.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
carter009:
Now I know am replying a loser, which jealousy,
your one room apartment or your parents in they village or your hoes activity you do and get extra cash, just look at how your disgracing yourself, now I believe that you are complete hoe, a responsible girl will do no such thing, continue arguing with everyone, , you think sleeping around will do you any good.

as usual when you cant afford, you claim hoe activities and sleeping around

you dont even know me and you are claiming hoe activities, is it not because i am better than you that is why you are spitting all these trash.

a man with low self esteen is always scared and skeptical of a female with money, his lack of money makes him think people with money are all fraudsters.

boy! get a life..life is short, what is your purpose in life, have you ever thought of that, why are you born, will you just pass mother earth without nothing to show for it, prove to the world, to the great ancestors that you are capable and stop spitting trash.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
stop writing threads that echo my threads bro. Be creative.

stop crying here...now i got stuff to do.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by ubunja(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

stop crying here...now i got stuff to do.
be creative. Don't chase the Miseducations.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
be creative. Don't chase the Miseducations.

yeah and stop chasing me up and down when i write, it seems you are affected..get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

yeah and stop chasing me up and down when i write, it seems you are affected..get a life.
don't specialize on response threads. Start something fresh

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
don't specialize on response threads. Start something fresh

in this world there is nothing fresh

as they said, there is nothing new under the sun

now! boy..go bring me my breakfast and run fast as a good boy you are, off you go. danke.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by ubunja(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

in this world there is nothing fresh

as they said, there is nothing new under the sun

now! boy..go bring me my breakfast and run fast as a good boy you are, off you go. danke.
be original. Its nice. Not response threads.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by carter009(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
A complete fool calling his fellow guy gold digger, your a disgrace, don't go and make money, continue boosting about your one room apartment and your parents you left in they village,, and extra cash you get, you don't have shame at all, why don't you go and separate them, so that teni otedola will start dating you.imagine they jealousy, you gossip like a woman, your a disgrace.
lilwetdick:

as usual when you cant afford, you claim hoe activities and sleeping around
you dont even know me and you are claiming hoe activities, is it not because i am better than you that is why you are spitting all these trash.

a man with low self esteen is always scared and skeptical of a female with money, his lack of money makes him think people with money are all fraudsters.

boy! get a life..life is short, what is your purpose in life, have you ever thought of that, why are you born, will you just pass mother earth without nothing to show for it, prove to the world, to the great ancestors that you are capable and stop spitting trash.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
carter009:
A complete fool calling his fellow guy gold digger, your a disgrace, don't go and make money, continue boosting about your one room apartment and your parents you left in they village,, and extra cash you get, you don't have shame at all, why don't you go and separate them, so that teni otedola will start dating you.imagine they jealousy, you are complete disgrace.

lets get the facts right, a fellow guy can always be a gold digger, i know this because we have lot of lazy men in nigeria who feed off women even grown up men in nigeria, feed off women, what a disgrace!, you are the one that needs to go make money, first you called me a hoe then a fellow guy, you seem confused

you are the disgrace that needs teni odetola to start dating you, you are disgrace, that is what poor boys like you think, and you have proven the facts, that you are a gold digger, waiting for some woman to leach off, then claim you are a man, how does it feel to be a losers, i dong a research on that, maybe you can give me a clue.

"thank god i left my parents in the village" at least, i took a risk,i will continue booasting in my "one room apartment" with the "extra cash i have" until people like you can afford to get a just a balcony which i know even in your life time you cant afford, anyway, you are going to live in your parents house for ever, until, when you are ripe for marriage, they will send you off like a good bride you are, so no need,

when you can afford a 38 x 80 inches size mattress and a mosquito net, come back and talk to me. till then go bend your neck on your smartphone. you might be using a smartphone but you are not smart.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
U Mumu I Swear ;DU Mumu I Swear
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by carter009(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fucking AssLicker continue writing shit about people, I can bet you anywhere you don't have shit,
keep looking for who is a gold digger and who is not, a guy gossiping like woman, all you do is talk trash about your fellow guys, you can only hide on social media but not for too long, I promise you that, you don't mess with they people you don't know online, but believe me I mean every word I said and this will be my last....quote author=lilwetdick post=80770832]

lets get the facts right, a fellow guy can always be a gold digger, i know this because we have lot of lazy men in nigeria who feed off women even grown up men in nigeria, feed off women, what a disgrace!, you are the one that needs to go make money, first you called me a hoe then a fellow guy, you seem confused

you are the disgrace that needs teni odetola to start dating you, you are disgrace, that is what poor boys like you think, and you have proven the facts, that you are a gold digger, waiting for some woman to leach off, then claim you are a man, how does it feel to be a losers, i dong a research on that, maybe you can give me a clue.

i will continue booasting in my one room apartment until people like you can afford to get a just a balcony, which even in your life time you cant afford, anyway, you are going to live in your parents house for ever, so no need

slowpoke, get a life when young, so that when you are old, you will be able to afford simple stuff.[/quote]
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by FROGMAN101(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
You really can’t force lilwetdick to accept your opinion. She has a mind of her own and I understand. You must respect her opinion.

She “probably” had a Rough upbringing, poverty and etc. It changes your mindset and makes you overly desperate about money cause you were surrounded by people who didn’t have.

I understand her frustrations.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
carter009:
Fucking AssLicker continue writing shit about people, I can bet you anywhere you don't have shit,
keep looking for who is a gold digger and who is not, a guy gossiping like woman, all you do is talk trash about your fellow guys, you can only hide on social media but not for too long, I promise you that, you don't mess with they people you don't know online, but believe me I mean every word I said and this will be my last....quote author=lilwetdick post=80770832]

i will continue booasting in my one room apartment until people like you can afford to get a just a balcony, which even in your life time you cant afford, anyway, you are going to live in your parents house for ever, so no need

slowpoke, get a life when young, so that when you are old, you will be able to afford simple stuff.

slowpoke, threaten people on social media, are you now a cultist or how do you plan to send your boys to attack me, pls stop claiming what you are not, you are a loser and a loser is what you will be forever.

i didnt come here to come and support boys or girls, i came here to do my own stuff, i literally dont give a Bleep, but i know when truth is truth when lie is lie. and i hate onesided truth

so if i dont support some of the trash that comes out of some of the boys here,i am a asslicker, if i support then i am a man, your brain must be coiled with copper.

lets get it straight most boys like you here are pure losers, you know it, you feel it and accepted it, you understand the frustration of being a loser that is why most are angry, you know that, you are a simp, a pure simp, you know that, at end of the day, sniper will be the solution that is why i am calling on the govt to ban sniper, so that people like you can die in their misery, i love seeing losers like you die in misery, i might be evil but i love losers like you dieing a slow death, it good for my heart and soul.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
FROGMAN101:
You really can’t force lilwetdick to accept your opinion. She has a mind of her own and I understand. You must respect her opinion.

She “probably” had a Rough upbringing, poverty and etc. It changes your mindset and makes you overly desperate about money cause you were surrounded by people who didn’t have.

I understand her frustrations.

what does rough upbringing, poverty etc has to do with the topic on ground, i wrote about men gold digging also, how does it relate with what you have written, i am trying to understand your logic here.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by carter009(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Continue ranting like a kid that you are, but don't worry we will know who will go down first.
lilwetdick:

slowpoke, threat people on social media, are you now a cultist or how do you plan to send your boys to attack me, pls stop claiming what you are not, you are a loser and a loser is what you will be forever.

i didnt come here to come and support boys or girls, i came here to do my own stuff, i literally dont give a Bleep, but i know when truth is truth when lie is lie. and i hate onesided truth

so if i dont support some of the trash that comes out of some of the boys here,i am a asslicker, if i support then i am a man, your brain must be coiled with copper.

lets get it straight most boys like you here are pure losers, they know it, they feel it and accepted it, they understand the frustration of being a loser that is why most are angry. you yourself know, you are a simp, a pure simp, you know that, at end of the day, sniper will be the solution that is why i am calling on the govt to ban sniper, so that people like you can die in their misery, i love seeing losers like you die in misery, i might be evil but i love losers like you dieing a slow death, it good for my heart and soul.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by orble: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

i think you need a bottle on your head to reset your daft brain, it is kind of showing some sign of malfunctioning or is it old age or internal bleeding that is causing that problem, what has tribe got to do with this..we talk about people here everyday, if you are not comfortable, i think, it will be nice to open your own forum,where only you can post and comment on your thread with your damaged brain, my adivice we will be next time i bring a topic, you jump a clift, it is necessary for foolish people like you, we dont need them in this world, they stinks of shitt

This feminist need a serious di ck badly...

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
carter009:
Continue ranting like a kid that you are, but don't worry we will know who will go down first.

is that a threat or what.... are you now a cultist for online threads, do you want to kill me through the smartphone,

how do you plan to take me down, by charm,by prayer, by drive shooting or with a cutlass,a spear or an arrow or is it a gun, i am curious, let me know in advance. so that i can do some research...

LOSER!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
orble:

This feminist need a serious di ck badly...

lol.. so you think your flaccid dick is serious

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by orble: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

i always have this thought that it is illegal and a crime for a man to depend on a woman for survival, i see lot of men here complaining about gold digging females , what if they had a rich gf, will they dump her, i think the answer is no, i also believe they will be able to take lot of bull shits from her even if she has group sex with 10 men, many of the men here will even beg for forgiveness after the act

i have noticed that people always stay when they something to benefit, when they have nothing to benefit they move on, in the case of mr eazi, i am very sure he depends on his gf to sponsor his music career, his girl friend can always ask daddy for some cash or convince daddy to invest. the way the boy is loyal to the girl baffles me, no sex scandal, no baby mama scandal, i am sure he will be so proud to be her baby papa if she allows it.

i never knew we still have artists who are very loyal to their gfs in Nigeria. to add, we should not forget that the elder sister was dating a footballer, one victor, the guy is rich, he dumped her and move forward, this are the two case of a poor man and a rich man in a relationship with a rich woman...lol

Munu why don't a musician date and stay put to her, Mr eazi have a lot of option. and the guy is rich too

This mugu girl think men think like girls...

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by FROGMAN101(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

what does rough upbringing, poverty etc has to do with the topic on ground, i wrote about men gold digging also, how does it relate with what you have written, i am trying to understand your logic here.

You are the same girl with the “Broke & Frustrated” antics on literally most romance topics , aren’t you?

Of course I read some of your comments, sometimes you tend to make a point then you just go overboard.

You want people to accept your theory about men but won’t accept that other men have decided to go MGTOW or the Alpha male group. That’s selfish. Shows you are a typical NIgerian woman who is one sided.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yeah.....that pix was referring to you tongue
Eldavis:

Lol hmmm, your pic on your profile explains alot tho

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by orble: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

Forget these r**** is *** guys...
If I catch you, I'll give you a hot quickie.. Trust me it will calm you down.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by orble: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

Forget these r**** is *** guys...
If I catch you, I'll give you a hot quickie.. Trust me it will calm you down.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by FROGMAN101(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
orble:

Munu why don't a musician date and stay put to her, Mr eazi have a lot of option. and the guy is rich too

This mugu girl think men think like girls...

You are right. Google tells me his net worth is over N300,000,000...

Lilwetdick thinks the billionaire father has Eazi on his payroll and just splashes money anyhow.

Doesn’t work that way with the rich. They are really careful with their money. You can go from rich to poor in seconds. They don’t just have money sitting in the bank, they are tied to assets, business and investments.

Lilwetdick wouldn’t know all these cause she hasn’t been privilege to be in that sort of setting. Her mentality is money money money. She writes like someone who is careless. A trait associated with many NIgerian women.

Again I understand her better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
ubunja:
this is really funny considering Nigerian men are, on average, more attractive than their women.
I say this anytime, anywhere and everywhere. Nigerian men are far more attractive than Nigerian women. Nigerian women are not even in the top 15 beautiful women in Africa.

There are foreign countries that their ladies rush Nigerian men.

But I've never heard of a country wanting Nigerian women.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
You can't use Big Brother to draw conclusions about looks. Pretty ladies rarely go for Big Brother, peagentries, or such shows. Whereas guys irrespective of looks or class would throw themselves at every opportunity. Thats why a lot of people ask what someone like Mike is doing there. I don't watch the show tho.
ubunja:
this is really funny considering Nigerian men are, on average, more attractive than their women.
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think he should, aren't men supposed to be the main providers? I can perfectly agree to the 50:50 if he does not want to claim the head in such relationship.
Deepfeel:

A wise man should never invest too much on a lady he isn't married to, its not worth it, it's simple 50/50 tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
FROGMAN101:

You are the same girl with the “Broke & Frustrated” antics on literally most romance topics , aren’t you?

Of course I read some of your comments, sometimes you tend to make a point then you just go overboard.

You want people to accept your theory about men but won’t accept that other men have decided to go MGTOW or the Alpha male group. That’s selfish. Shows you are a typical NIgerian woman who is one sided.

sometimes the truth is bitter, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, what that means is only few people are rich and many are poor, there fore many will be broke and frustrated, this is the reality,

in the western world, a 21 years old can be a millionaire with just an idea, innovation or a tweak to a product, here in nigeria a 21 years old cant be rich, because he doesnt even understand simple concept of life, no cash, he doesnt even understand simple basic features of gmail, he is not curious, how does he even tweak it to make cash, also how many people will even pay to buy the product, lets be realistic, the average young nigeria boy spends all his day in church waiting for god to bless him or do crime to make money so that he can enjoy life, and once he gets that money he spends it on women, after the money dries up and women leaves him, he start complaining about the evils of women, that women are these and that, he is just looking for excuse to not take responsibility then blames it on others, that is the average nigerian male mentality

i dont want anybody to accept my theory and i dont want people to force me to accept my theory, i am started becoming very rude with people here when they call you different names when you dont agree with them, i have right to my own opinion likewise they have right, no body should force me to accept their own story as the plain truth without me doing some findings.

as long as they continue writing trash and calling people different names for not seeing their own truth, i will continue my trolling for them not accepting my truth 5050 no cheating

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger by ubunja(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You can't use Big Brother to draw conclusions about looks. Pretty ladies rarely go for Big Brother, peagentries, or such shows. Whereas guys irrespective of looks or class would throw themselves at every opportunity. Thats why a lot of people ask what someone like Mike is doing there. I don't watch the show tho.
I have never seen a single episode of Big Brother. I just saw maybe 5 mins of it years back. God is my witness.

My observation is from the real world. Nigerian women are too masculine. I don't know why. I don't know too much of your cultural history but it would seem like this is rooted from your origins.
Favvy there's even a thread here on NL about this thing. Let me find it and post it. It's an old thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees? / I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.