Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) (1257 Views)

Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
NL_NATION

Black bears are rather intimidating, growing up to 6ft tall and weighing in anywhere between 200-600 pounds – they’re massive.

When wildlife officials in Florida had to dart one, things took a dire turn for one particular bear, leaving everyone worried.

Dazed, the bear started to panic and ran into the ocean, making his way further out, swimming into the gulf. Adam, a biologist decided to do something really brave – he dove into the ocean and helped to save the bear before he may possibly have drowned.

Losing full function of his legs, the bear was vulnerable and at risk of imminent death if it wasn’t for the brave biologist, who swam 75ft to drag the 400 pound bear safely to shore.

Once on land, the Osceola National Forest team lifted the bear with a digger bucket to safely deliver him back to his home – the forest.
What a hero!

EIC
Re: Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) by Andersonjr(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
He's very strong and brave. To think of lifting a 400lb+ bear ain't no beans

1 Like

Re: Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) by Ryan03(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
I just love these people, they dey think straight and just too selfless

3 Likes

Re: Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) by shadrama(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
9ja man go save am with machete and axe. wink

4 Likes

Re: Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) by tydi(m): 1:18am On Jul 30, 2019
grin

Nigerian local man would turn it up in the pot once he saves it.
He should thank his gods he didn't die like the man who saved a pig from drowning in the gutter on the process looses his life.. Meanwhile

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.
Re: Brave Man Saves 400lb Black Bear From Drowning. (photos) by Gofwane(m): 6:04am On Jul 30, 2019
And one nairalander in Benue saw this thread and tried to copy this oyibo guy by rescuing a black pig from drowning inside gutter. Guess what?? He died grin

naija, i chaiii for you oh

(1) (Reply)

Is She Pushing Me Away / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.