Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) (1256 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married. See How He Plans To Satisfy His Wife.

According to untold stories that went to interview Fredrick Ochieng Misiga who got married but unfortunately lost his wife to the cols hand of death a day after giving birth to his child. He said he was born with a private part because he has children before the whole thing started.

He told untold stories that it all started as a small injury, which was itching him, from itching he began to swell up then it got busted and pus started coming out of it. Now the whole private part has been eaten up leaving him with just holes down there.

He went to the hospital, doctors said it was a form of CANCER. He went for treatment but after a month he was getting worse he had to return to his village to seek traditional medicine. He sold almost all of his properties and belongings.

People around mock him saying he is cursed, others say a spell was cast on him.

According to him, he said he wishes to remarry so that the woman will take care of him and his children that his mother has been taking care of him since the death of his wife.

When he was asked how he will perform his conjugal duties to his wife, he said he will make her understand from the onset his condition then tell her to choose any of her in-laws to be performing his conjugal rights for him to satisfy the woman.

Fredrick is one kind of man, having accepted his fate since his private part is no longer available, he has agreed to allow any woman who accepts to marry him make-out with any of his in-laws.

While this is strange, do you think the decision he’s making is right?

See photos:-https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/29/meet-the-man-without-pens-yet-wants-to-get-married-photos/

Re: Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) by aylive02(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
As long as him get cash...wat priick can do,hand can do.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) by Eagleboney(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
should we hold your village people responsible
Re: Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) by Johnson225(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
I feel for him though embarassed.

It's my birthday. Someone should please show me some love.
grin grin
Re: Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
can't e still get married for companionship?
for sexual satisfaction, he can: (1)give cunnilingus (2)use his hand to finger her
(3)there's this wearable Love Machine worn around the waist for sex (mostly used by lesbians)
(4)lastly if e had enough money, e could have done surgery abroad after his dick was removed, u see another penis can be constructed from his other muscles and skin in his body, i can't remember what this is called now.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / 10 Brutal But Harsh Truths About Relationships And Dating. / This Marriage Will Happen In Akwa Ibom, 26 And 28 January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.